Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) (20768 Views)

Canadian High Commissioner, Sailors Play Chess At Oshodi / Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) / Victor Edoror, Others Visit Police Commissioner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Today, I met with the High Commissioner of Canada to Nigeria, H.E. James Christoff. The conversation was quite animated. I shared my perspectives on the envisaged rebirth of a new Nigeria. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1595025282787934210?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
High commissioner of Canada: Mr President, please let me have your number. I want to have direct contact to you.

President Obi: Sir, I'm loyal na. Please save my number next to that of Atiku and Tinubu.

High Commissioner of Canada: what will I do with the number of those pretenders. We all know you're already the President

President Obi: Sir, it's not like that . We have election coming O.

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mr President

The only presidential candidate loved and respected by all

Man of the people

The Obi movement is bigger than Obi himself, it's a Nigerian project endorsed by God almighty ,We are unstoppable

204 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by slivertongue: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obi keeps moving despite the pessimism

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by socialmediaman: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
After watching Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed with Kadaria Ahmed yesterday, my resolve to continue supporting Peter Obi even became stronger.

I want corrupt politicians retired into oblivion so that Nigeria can begin to pick its pieces

160 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by Superwave16320: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
As he continues to Labour in vain to his death.

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
Superwave16320:
Stop posting trash

Clear road for man wey Sabi cool

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by GuyWise101(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'm sure PO has already written his inauguration speech

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wait, what country did Osinbanjo just visit?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by NLDss(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Superwave16320:
cc: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique

Rule 2, 3, 7

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by Zico5(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Politicians and their meeting here and there. I hope something good will come out of this. The way anybody is just meeting anyone. May God solve the problems of this country
Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by Bayyajidda(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obi, keep peppering them. They must cry and excrete on their panties.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Peter Obi himself

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by kahvug: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
I am very very obidient

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by Agro20117: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
I need Investors partners in charcoal production and nationwide distribution business
Up to 30- 50% profits per trip/container
Market readily available nationwide
location is kwara state

Pls check my profile for contact details

Minimum investment is 1million naira for a small 911truck
Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by MelesZanawi: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Very good
Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Canadian High Commissioner right now......

"Here comes the LAMBA Master himself".....

Moh247:
Nobody dey find am go house
Hehehehe grin cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by newdawnlive: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
is the one that does d visiting no body they visit him, like BAT that dignitaries use to visit.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tia Tia meeting cheesy

That's what urchin would say

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
Superwave16320:

The curse follows you even to your grave and continue with your children.

Useless monkey.

Low budget miscreant.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by mbahdi(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obi is a goal

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by nellus: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nigeria's next president insha allah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
So it this man that has failed to give us visa my friend application spent 2 years in the Canada embassy no no reply.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by Klington: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
At this point, anyone that's against this Noble man is evil and despicable.

Obi is the best among the rest.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by Administration1: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Oga
Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by effort1: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Superwave16320:

Do you prefer to hand over your country to a mentally incoherent drug dealer?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) by Image123(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Balablu, bulaba.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC News: Three Wonder Bank Operators Bags 8 Months Jail Term For Cheating / PHOTOS: Aregbesola Endorses 2face Peace Campaign / Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.