Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) (52329 Views)

Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) / Qdot Buys New Toyota Highlander For Himself (Photos) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Dollanaira: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
good
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Stevyne: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
tfash96:
Abeg Se na Christian be this guy or Muslim.. The guy life just dey confusing
Muslim
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Common black lexus es 350 of 3.5million naira na im you buy for a workaholic
If na the rx 350 na i for say you try...

Ogbeni...na 3.5m..why you dey argue with me..

For all those quoting me to say shit...let me tell you all that nairaland is a faceless forum and as such na big boys and big girls dey here..the laptop am using is 1.2m
The two phone am using is almost 1m
If I sell my spectre laptop and one of my phone a go buy that ur laptop cheesy grin. And ur phone

3 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
shut up. Show me your account statement of 3.5 million i go give u 50k now..
Guy, it depends on which dealer sold u the car. A friend of mine bought that ride for just 3.2m in ogun state. What if i said my mum bought a very neat honda accord 2010 (evil spirit) for 2m, u will say i lied. That was what someone else bought for 2.5. Although the dealer said he sold it for my mum without any profit. If u want to get good, neat and cheap rides, just visit ogun border town.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by worldclass68(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni...na 3.5m..why you dey argue with me..my guy collect am last week...

For all those quoting me to say shit...let me tell you all that nairaland is a faceless forum and as such na big boys and big girls dey here..the laptop am using is 1.2m

You must be a real niggarr...i just tire for some nairaland members o...that car na from 3m to 3.5m

Oyaaaa boss niggar....i dey hail oooo
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by enoch273: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
A very kind gesture by Qdot, every hustler truly has a payday. Meanwhile, you can now enjoy a cost-effective current account and manage your finances online with mobile and internet banking, when you open an FCMB online business account. Visit the link on my signature to get started.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Lighthammer(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You must be a real niggarr...i just tire for some nairaland members o...that car na from 3m to 3.5m
baba i wan follow u talk na
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by SirJerrie(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
who be dix one again?!
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

/
Congratulations Mark Zuckerberg!

/
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by VEXT: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
tfash96:
Abeg Se na Christian be this guy or Muslim.. The guy life just dey confusing

He be half Yoruba Muslim/Yoruba Christain...
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
If you have for 3.5m right now,I can direct resellers to you that will purchase it off your hands.
It's like you don't know there is a difference between the 08 ES and 010.
Forget talk man. Most of us here are not novice when it comes to ride. The one here is 2010 ES350 and it cost less than 3.5 sef if u know how to bargain. For ur info i'm a young university university lecturer using corrola 2012 (sport); not L nor LE version o, before u tagged me yahoo boy.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Frankiecrenshaw: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ademoore07:
Guy, it depends on which dealer sold u the car. A friend of mine bought that ride for just 3.2m in ogun state. What if i said my mum bought a very neat honda accord 2010 (evil spirit) for 2m, u will say i lied. That was what someone else bought for 2.5. Although the dealer said he sold it for my mum without any profit. If u want to get good, neat and cheap rides, just visit ogun border town.
Guy he is downplaying the guy for buying the car like it's cheap.. that's why I told him to show me his account statement. What are you smoking this afternoon

2 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
Guy he is downplaying the guy for buying the car like it's cheap.. that's why I told him to show me his account statement. What are you smoking this afternoon
Understood. I hate smoking with passion sir.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Crownp(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

slawomir, even if na #10... Na still money... E sure me say you go still dey collect 500k... 1m from your clients... And you know the kain stress you go pass through to collect the money... Even if na 3m sef, na still car him buy...

1 Like

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by RighteousSlawor: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Damnnn niggurrr... Praise God! Be a real niggurrr for my sky daddy. If u become, u will know that all these are vanity, but still real niggurrrs will still enjoy the vanity. No time mheen!
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by lawalmovichhhh: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
AFTER 7 BOTTLE
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by GodWrites: 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You make too much noise!

1 Like

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by FunnyDude(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
No money is too small.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Grupo(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ademoore07:
Forget talk man. Most of us here are not novice when it comes to ride. The one here is 2010 ES350 and it cost less than 3.5 sef if u know how to bargain. For ur info i'm a young university university lecturer using corrola 2012 (sport); not L nor LE version o, before u tagged me yahoo boy.

How much did you get your 2012 corolla sport?
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by TransAtlanticEx(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ademoore07:
Coincidentally,I also happen to be a young trader using a 2015 toyota corolla LE.
So you see,I have no reason to tag you a yahoo boy since I don't see your 2012 toyota corolla(sport) as a big deal wink
Maybe if you owned a 2016 mercedes C450,you'd have gotten my attention,cheers.
Like I said,there is no where you'd get that 010 ES350 foreign used in top shape below 4m,impossible.
Unless maybe you are buying from someone too desperate that don't mind losing on the deal...take note.

1 Like

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
Congratulations, HBD LLNP. cool
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by AgentGoat: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
UncleHaba22:
Me wey b workaholic manager Neva get wheelbarrow tyre angry angry grin

Incase him need another manager abeg I dey

Your time dey come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Rotiix(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Who have u bought a car for in your entire life, tell us pls and let us know the model too, not only by coming to nairaland to talk thrash, if even the car is 1m the manager complain give u?

1 Like

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by illicit(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
saaphiere:
Edited. Check it again. And I wouldn't come to Lagos as planned due to the road blocked and crisis.
Hope you are fine.

Yes

I am good
Oh ok....
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Rotiix(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Who do u think u are that makes u feel Qdot needs that commendation from u, nigga doesn't even know u but u know him..wtf

3 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

yes your right about the car price ...but still qdot try is not easy to splash such amount of money .
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by emmyN(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ironically this is the first time I would be hearing about him.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by RealEzee(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
This is the 2010 ES350.
Na 4.5-5M,weyrey.
stfu guy, it's not worth above 3.5m Ja re, na from pluto u dey import ur own ni
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nice one... Congratulations to the manager..
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Keep quiet, 3.5mil is a lot of money and gifting someone something worth that amount and shows how much of a generous and kind person Q-dot is.Nobody cares how much your laptop or your phones are worth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol / AY Comedian Shows Off His New Office (photos) / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.