Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players (32737 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) / Fans May Not Be Returning To Football Matches Anytime Soon- FA Chairman / Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Omezif(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
That's exactle what would happen if you can't count your tongue before aring your grievence.
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Merimental(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Tell me one top black manager that can coach Chelsea, real Madrid, Barcelona, psg right now

Infact tell me one top black manager you know

Mind you I'm not sure there are Asian managers in epl but you won't find Chinese crying expecting to be made boss simply for their skin color

Ur point would have been fair enuf if u left asia out of it.

How many Asian players past n present can be put in same bracket wit George weah, Okocha, kanu, Salah, Mane, Eto o etc.

Asia can Neva be put ahead of African players wen it comes to football hence dey got nothing to worry about not being made ligue 10 managers in England.
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by kingsavage: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Blacks like to cry racism too much, what is bad if he say coloured players...or are u not black?! after they will be bragging about saying black is beautiful...black is natural...this and that, that's how i called one very black Ghanaian lady saying all these about her skin shining black on Facebook. She blocked me till this day.

Inferiority complex kill blacks there. You should be proud of your skin. Yeye

For me call me black and watch me smile with all joy
them no get sense.. meanwhile na them hate theirselves pass in the name of tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Merimental(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
BigBashiru:

How many white football managers are in Nigeria and Ghana?? The black man can't keep going to Europe that's already built and be crying racism.. .. there's Enyimba FC in Nigeria - why can't blackd manage it?? Why must it be European ones they wanna manage??

who's managing ur darling super eagles ??

how many times have white folks managed d eagles team 4 ya darling country ?

hw many blacks have been given chance to manage a national team in Europe. just one
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Merimental(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
demmymoney:

How many white coaches are in African's top leagues??
who's currently managing ur darling national Team ??
Name one black currently doing same abroad ?
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by jaytime(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
If you have a derogatory name (like Omo Igbo, Nyamiri etc) for any tribe other than your own in this country, pls mind the way you criticize the man cos you aren't different from him. Think about it!

1 Like

Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by kingsavage: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
BigBashiru:

How many white football managers are in Nigeria and Ghana?? The black man can't keep going to Europe that's already built and be crying racism.. .. there's Enyimba FC in Nigeria - why can't blackd manage it?? Why must it be European ones they wanna manage??
I no just understand this people at all bros... you go to Europe and start shouting racism. Why didn't you stay in mother Africa ? grin
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by BigBashiru: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Merimental:

who's managing ur darling super eagles ??

how many times have white folks managed d eagles team 4 ya darling country ?

hw many blacks have been given chance to manage a national team in Europe. just one

Im talking of football teams i.e. clubs not national teams.... the point is every country in europe has a solid club but africans leave their countries and go and start playing for european clubs.... why cant it be africa that has Nigerian/ Kenyan Premier League that the whole world is clamoring to watch or na colonialism cause that one too?
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Cousin9999: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
His wife probably travels to Jamaica every year to get her yam pounded.
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Angelfrost(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Sometimes, I actually pity Caucasians abroad, especially in sensitive positions in England and America.

They just can't seem to speak freely anymore!

Hard to imagine walking on eggshells every second or minute in order not to offend an overtly sensitive generation...

2 Likes

Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by oluwaseyi0: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
codemaniacs:

I have already mentioned a nigerian coach..

I've checked through our comments and I'm yet to see where you mention a Nigerian coach name

Unless you mean uzoho who is a mere woman goalkeeper coach in Finland

You are yet to tell me a black coach Tottenham can use to replace Mourinho or one to replace Pep or even coach arsenal

The current black coaches simply do not have the technical capability to function at that level without getting fired in a month �

Why has any African or Asian countries never win the world cup? I guess they were not given opportunity too rather than been outrightly incapable

Black victims mentality is out of this world, yet they lack skills and are unwilling to develop themselves ordinary railway we import Chinese to construct for us, I can bet if you give Nigeria one trillion dollars we simply can't build a standard railway ourselves without Chinese or European help because of our lack of necessary skills yet we cry foul the highest, always expecting handout and special consideration solely on color basis

Why want quota system that favors us just like northern quota system irrespective of if there is someone else of another color who can do it better
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by uunwanaobong3: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
CNN and others left work media has been calling black people "people of colour" and no one has ever accused CNN, BBC and other left media of racism.

Now can someone with a free mind tell me the difference between "people of colour" and "Coloured players"?

Very soon the world would run out of adjectives or names to call Africans....... Because no matter what name you call Africans it is always considered racist.

You call them blacks........... Racist
You call them negros........... Racist
You call them niggaz............ Racist
You call them Africans.......... racist
You call them dark.................. Racist
You call them brown................ Racist
You call them people of color....... Racist
You call them pale skin................ Racist
You call them Nigerians.......... Racist

Please can someone tell me what name that you will call a black man, that is not considered a racist
Infact our very own nature as black men is racism

You used a black man as a slave in a film,... And they called you a racist.

Then you decide to used a black man as a slave master or master ........ And they accused you of stereotype.

As a whiteman, it is very hard now adays to speak on issue of black men, because every words you used is considered racist including calling a black mans name.

A white man simply chooses to be call a white man. Case close........ He doesn't disturb his already occupied mind with nonesense topic such as racism
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by oluwaseyi0: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Merimental:

Ur point would have been fair enuf if u left asia out of it.

How many Asian players past n present can be put in same bracket wit George weah, Okocha, kanu, Salah, Mane, Eto o etc.

Asia can Neva be put ahead of African players wen it comes to football hence dey got nothing to worry about not being made ligue 10 managers in England.

Asians simply recognize that they are not strong in football compare to Africa and they don't whine and cry over it unlike blacks that think mouriho, pep, klopp, guardiola etc should be fired and replaced with black colored people simply because they are black

No African country has win any world cup and none will probably win in next 50 years, this victim mentality people want to believe that's racism too rather than incompetence
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/amp/football/54894864?__twitter_impression=true
Oyibo life too sweet o. He just stepped down just like that? Buhari can you see your mate?
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Cousin9999: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Oyinbos are mentally ill.
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by fergie001: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kyase:

Go and tell Trump that in US

In other news
Fergie001, I can see your handiwork
Gomez is injured
redblood01 angelfrost gbest90 theboss100 ghettokid1 emeijeh vickyrotex ebukahades10

grin grin grin
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Merimental(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
BigBashiru:

Im talking of football teams i.e. clubs not national teams.... the point is every country in europe has a solid club but africans leave their countries and go and start playing for european clubs.... why cant it be africa that has Nigerian/ Kenyan Premier League that the whole world is clamoring to watch or na colonialism cause that one too?

we Africans have our own issues but it's not to be confused with d obvious facts dat England don't see blacks good enough to manage any team in d epl.

I'm only echoing d same complaints by Raheem Sterling a few months ago.

try seeing d video, he literally spoke against racism n growing concern about zero black managers in d epl.
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Lashist(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
thesicilian:
Racism is a character you can't hide forever, one day one word or two will definitely slip out to betray you
So is tribalism...dont be a hypocrite cheesy
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Merimental(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Asians simply recognize that they are not strong in football compare to Africa and they don't whine and cry over it unlike blacks that think mouriho, pep, klopp, guardiola etc should be fired and replaced with black colored people simply because they are black

No African country has win any world cup and none will probably win in next 50 years, this victim mentality people want to believe that's racism too rather than incompetence

don't deviate. we are talking about individual brilliance of players n not about wether or not dey've won d world cup.

watch Messi become Barca manager in d nearest future despite not winning d same trophy all his career.
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by BigBashiru: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Merimental:

we Africans have our own issues but it's not to be confused with d obvious facts dat England don't see blacks good enough to manage any team in d epl.

I'm only echoing d same complaints by Raheem Sterling a few months ago.

try seeing d video, he literally spoke against racism n growing concern about zero black managers in d epl.

then they should go to africa and manage enyimba and co - its called self respect....
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by SyIvalord: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
incogni2o:
Every white man is a racist,

Prejudice lies in the nature of everyone.

And we are all guilty too
Not every white man is a racist. Stop generalizing, it's a fallacy.

Many black people are racist too.
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by itzdonkollins(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by wonder233: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
I tire o. You say black, they say racist, you say coloured, they say racist. You don't even say anything, they still attack you. Bunch of sensitive people
lekki1444:
so because he said coloured ? thats not racist. people getting too sensitive
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by codemaniacs: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
zz
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
Judithjovial:
Can they now appoint the first Black FA grin
If Na Him U Dey Wait 4, U Go Grow Moses.

Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Theevilone(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
EXLOVER:
I don't know why this whites are dumb when it comes to the skin colour of a thing, why do they hate blacks, why do they feel superior? When we all know the blood that run through our body is red.

Fvck Greg Clarke
Fvck FIFA
Fvck Buhari
Fvck Lord Luggard
Fvck Ahmed Garba
Fvck Femi Adesina
Fvck Seun
Fvck you too

U might finish me here on NL but the truth is that they are superior and they are even trying to have given us opportunities in their land. I bet we will do worst if we happen to have the chance.

When I see number of black players in European football competitions I liking the whites to what I can't describe.
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Angelfrost(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
fergie001:

redblood01 angelfrost gbest90 theboss100 ghettokid1 emeijeh vickyrotex ebukahades10

grin grin grin

Well, January transfer window nor far again... They will easily get in 2 solid defenders then... No shaking.
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Kyase(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin
But why the gods never check jota mata na
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Kyase(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, January transfer window nor far again... They will easily get in 2 solid defenders then... No shaking.
More than 10 games to January windows ooo
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by labi1977(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=uunwanaobong3 post=95936646][/quote]

you are right but why the hell did you now quote yourself lol
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by Angelfrost(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kyase:

More than 10 games to January windows ooo

The wind of injury is not and never restricted to Anfield... You never know who will catch a cold at Old Trafford this international break.
Re: Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players by fergie001: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Be calming down....more players are loading grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Claudio Ranieri In Tears As Fans Pay Tribute In Final AS Roma Match (Photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF / Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.