Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Orji Kalu Visits Ndoma-Egba Over Destruction of Property by Hoodlums (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Visits Ndoma-Egba Over Destruction of Property by Hoodlums (Photos) (24591 Views)

Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident / Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ndoma-Egba Over Destruction of Property by Hoodlums (Photos) by Tamunotonye22(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
I've been looking at that chair for a while, does that community have a hospital? or running water? cos...
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ndoma-Egba Over Destruction of Property by Hoodlums (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
That's the only substantial leader in the East that has weight..... Others are just occupy till i come..... Paper-weights in the making.....

The problem with Nigerians is that some of you have been programmed with the mindset that if you are not among the elites/oppressors you have no chance of becoming the president of the country, over here your qualities does not count,,OUK is among the elites of this country nor doubt but he's never an option because of his anticidence..
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ndoma-Egba Over Destruction of Property by Hoodlums (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2020
He just dey start
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ndoma-Egba Over Destruction of Property by Hoodlums (Photos) by amaru09: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2020
I like this news
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ndoma-Egba Over Destruction of Property by Hoodlums (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
That's the only substantial leader in the East that has weight..... Others are just occupy till i come..... Paper-weights in the making.....

I can agree he is the most prominent Igbo person in the APC not in the whole country...well now that Dave Umahi has defected to the APC let's see how many people will support him over Umahi if the APC zones the presidency to the South East!

Umahi is a more credible candidate by a wide margin.

I visited Ebonyi State in 2013 on a project and I have been there recently and I can testify that Umahi has done wonders in that state smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Obaze Becomes Mayor In UK / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Meet In Lagos / More Pictures From Labor Party Presidential Rally In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.