Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Will Be Like Joe Biden – Pastor Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Like Joe Biden – Pastor Tunde Bakare (270 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Like Joe Biden – Pastor Tunde Bakare by tonyluyi1985: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
Pastor Tunde Bakare, the General Overseer of the Citadel Global Church formerly Latter Rain Assembly has said that he would end up like Joe Biden as Nigeria’s President-Elect in 2023.
He disclosed this to journalists on November 10, 2023 where he was quoted to have said:
“There is something called destiny. I am not one to hide under the umbrella of one finger and make ambition look like vision, I do not camouflage. It is not a matter of life and death, but you can write it down. As the Lord lives, and as I am given the opportunity, the day will come, like Joe Biden, that I will be the President of Nigeria.”
Bakare was President Muhammadu Buhari’s running mate in 2011.
Source @ https://africanbard.com/2020/11/11/i-will-be-like-joe-biden-pastor-tunde-bakare/
Re: I Will Be Like Joe Biden – Pastor Tunde Bakare by Perfecttouch(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Abeg every aboki to his kettle o..
A day will come too that I will be richer than JEFF BEZOS
Re: I Will Be Like Joe Biden – Pastor Tunde Bakare by Jones4190(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
politics is not for children of God, any pastor that get involve in politics is not called by God, God is not a politician,
God will never join the politics of men
Jesus did not join politics because he know is mission on earth is to preach about the kingdom, as a pastor your work is strickly for the kingdom of God not the pressure of this world
Re: I Will Be Like Joe Biden – Pastor Tunde Bakare by BabaO2: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Bakare was the running mate to Buhari in their failed race in 2011, not similar and he can't even draw motivation from Joe Biden as running mate to Obama in their successful race in 2008. Too contrasting, failed and successful. Bakare should wake up from his deceiving ministry
Re: I Will Be Like Joe Biden – Pastor Tunde Bakare by laiperi: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
These pastors, imams and fanatics that divert money into their pockets by joining politicians to loot the people into abject poverty will never stop. Why?

Mumu boku for Nijerea.

I think he means he would be a kon koni man like Trump.
Re: I Will Be Like Joe Biden – Pastor Tunde Bakare by GeneralStan(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
Awon werey

(1) (Reply)

How Akwa Ibom Governor, Emmanuel, Spent State Funds On Election Petition / The Hidden Dangers Of The GREAT Reset - Sky News / Sports Ministry Needs N81M To Cut Grass At Abuja Stadium - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.