Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

If You Need Urgent 2k Work For It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Need Urgent 2k Work For It. (591 Views)

Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) / Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. / Pls I Need Urgent 10,000 Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need Urgent 2k Work For It. by Cvwriter1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Good Evening. Today is a good day, as I bring to you many businesses you can do and make something out of them.

After a long experience online, I found that you cannot do it alone. Someone needs to guide u towards your dreams and goals.

In this package, it's 50/50. You learn free and we work together free. Your earning is your own. I have nothing to do with your sweat.

So many people have ideas they need to share but nobody to back them. Below are lists of services you can learn from me free.

1. Offer SEO services.
2. Make money from being a good writer.
3. Selling Instagram followers
4. Selling YouTube views
5. Selling Netflix accounts
6. Selling Instagram accounts
7. Selling foreign numbers.
8. Own your blog and monetize it.
9. Learn to make money from posting on forums.
10. How to become the best you can be.

I offer to lecture these services free. And you will pay me with your dedication and consistency.

Please they are other things we can do together like joint ventures. I will introduce you to good forums that will facilitate your career.

Check my signature and grab my WhatsApp thanks.

N/b: don't mind my topic and the photo below. Let's get to work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Need Urgent 2k Work For It. by SirGuddy: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
WhatsApp : 08157142379

*Mtn bonus Mtn bonus Mtn bonus*

3750 airtime + 500mb
@350 only

3750 airtime + 1gb
@500

3750 airtime + 1.5gb
@650

3750 airtime + 2gb
@800

3750 airtime + 2. 5gb
@950

To check balance

Airtime = *559*43#
Data =*131*4#

Legit✅�

Note: Always available *24/7*
Re: If You Need Urgent 2k Work For It. by SavageResponse(m): 12:49am On Nov 12, 2020
Cvwriter1:
Good Evening. Today is a good day, as I bring to you many businesses you can do and make something out of them.

After a long experience online, I found that you cannot do it alone. Someone needs to guide u towards your dreams and goals.

In this package, it's 50/50. You learn free and we work together free. Your earning is your own. I have nothing to do with your sweat.

So many people have ideas they need to share but nobody to back them. Below are lists of services you can learn from me free.

1. Offer SEO services.
2. Make money from being a good writer.
3. Selling Instagram followers
4. Selling YouTube views
5. Selling Netflix accounts
6. Selling Instagram accounts
7. Selling foreign numbers.
8. Own your blog and monetize it.
9. Learn to make money from posting on forums.
10. How to become the best you can be.

I offer to lecture these services free. And you will pay me with your dedication and consistency.

Please they are other things we can do together like joint ventures. I will introduce you to good forums that will facilitate your career.

Check my signature and grab my WhatsApp thanks.

N/b: don't mind my topic and the photo below. Let's get to work.

Is it $2K or N2K? grin
Re: If You Need Urgent 2k Work For It. by Cvwriter1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
The four people that messaged me earlier are no where to be found. Some couldn't make good contents. If you think you are good and will stay relevant please contact me thanks.
Re: If You Need Urgent 2k Work For It. by Cvwriter1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bump
Re: If You Need Urgent 2k Work For It. by buchisco(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
any one that needs urgent 2k should message me on WhatsApp and I will show you how to make more than that with 1k...0...81....62...77...90...24
Re: If You Need Urgent 2k Work For It. by Cvwriter1(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
buchisco:
any one that needs urgent 2k should message me on WhatsApp and I will show you how to make more than that with 1k...0...81....62...77...90...24

Your number comprises of multiple dots why?

(1) (Reply)

Put Ma'am A Client Told A Food Vendor. Who Do Yhu Think Is Right? / . / Ig Acc For Sale, 2.5k Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.