Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users (25200 Views)

10 Most Profitable Cash Crops In Nigeria / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Lastmankc(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
The north is cursed

5 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by buchai: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Na hunger alarm bi dat, these bandits are increasing hunger in the land.
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Kamdil: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
That is how karma prepared their own menu for them, for all their injustice and wickedness towards the south.

I feel sorry for the poor farmers, they are the ones paying for the wickedness,and illiteracy+ineptitude of their leaders

1 Like

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by desgiezd(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
All of a sudden, this country has become something else.

It's so difficult to imagine this.

How much are the farmers making as profit even before this forced toll payment? At the long run this extra expense will be passed to the consumers
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by primestreams: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin @arrewa afa

Hope this is fake news

1 Like

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by obyrich(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
PapalsBull:
Fake news.
Cc arrewa, itsmeaboki, nameaboki, friendng
They have disappeared grin. This kind of news is not within their job description.

If it has IPOB raises flag in Ogoni, you'll see them crawl out from their holes like rabbits.

10 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by karkel(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
This one pass their nigeria is sitting on a cake of gun powder............. If we don't restructure now by 2023 it will be too late

2 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by phkka1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wike must hear this. He should send his errand boys to deal with them.
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by xtervaganza(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Same set of idiots will still come online to brag about the north ruling Nigeria cheesy cheesy grin grin

Useless set of people like their leaders

1 Like

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Empiree: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
How does this connect with endsars?. Do you not see threads and posts on this platform bashing northerners up and down almost everyday even before endsars protest?. This is equivalent to "omonile" in the Southwest Nigeria where you must pay before you do anything on your own land.

Instead of you to confer reasonable solution you are hellbent on hating fellow humans.

Honestly, govt and citizens of Nigeria are reta.rded. I am sick of Nigeria and Nigerians
dedons:
Imagine the kind of country I am.

God! How did I get here?

In my opinion, I believe the Northerners deserve what they have. Majority of them were all over the media condemning the #endsars protest and calling reasonable southerners all sort of names.

Their leaders are more concerned with silencing the massing through the evil social media regulation bill than face the problems bedeviling the region.

Again I ask, how did I get to share a country with these kind of people?

1 Like

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by primestreams: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
obyrich:
They have disappeared grin. This kind of news is not within their job description.

If it has IPOB raises flag in Ogoni, you'll see them crawl out from their holes like rabbits.
cheesy They be clowns

They are more interested on south matters

Parasitic relationship
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by nurudeen181(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
dedons:

God! How did I get here?

In my opinion, I believe the Northerners deserve what they have. Majority of them were all over the media condemning the #endsars protest and calling reasonable southerners all sort of names.

Their leaders are more concerned with silencing the massing through the evil social media regulation bill than face the problems bedeviling the region.

you are so unthoughtful, is this level of hypocracy not too much, unfortunately the increase in price will affect you..the onion and tomattoes scarcity is a begining
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by primestreams: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
xtervaganza:
Same set of idiots will still come online to brag about the north ruling Nigeria cheesy cheesy grin grin

Useless set of people like their leaders

grin please tag him @arrewa
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Erotix: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
VEXT:
E no concern us, They created the monsters after them.....
It should concern you o cuz these foods are being transported to other parts of the country and sold on a high rate

2 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
nurudeen181:

you are so unthoughtful, is this level of hypocracy not too much, unfortunately the increase in price will affect you..the onion and tomattoes scarcity is a begining

What do u want d guy to do? Is he d one in charge of d affairs of nigeria?
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by nurudeen181(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nazgul:
Nigeria is being run to favour the north. Imagine freezing the accounts of #EndSars protesters yet not a single sponsor of these bandits or Boko Haram has had their accounts blocked.

Any Southerner still supporting this government needs to have his head examined.

the country is favouring the north and boko haram is operating in the north also from the north.... i get it now
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Yujin(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are their problem. Do you see how foolish southern politicians are?

1 Like

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by primestreams: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Buhari is from kastina
Burata is from Borno

Yeah they can't protect there state only

2 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by primestreams: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
nurudeen181:

the country is favouring the north and boko haram is operating in the north also from the north.... i get it now
Come off it Boko Haram is a business run by the north

There cup go soon full
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Shadysen: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nice one from buhari

1 Like

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Niceman12(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
dedons:

God! How did I get here?

Many Northerners have support the protest against police brutality in one way or the other, that said you shouldn't be happy about the killing of innocent people whose crime is only for being poor.

Just before the Covid-19 pandemic, youth from Katsina where protesting against banditry. Which many southern youth supported whilst some still went ahead and insult them

We are living through terrible times with massive killings becoming everyday headlines, that it's no surprise that concern youth who stand up, give voice to our cries sometimes get overwhelmed with the sides of stories they are familiar with and undermine that which seemed a little distant.

But I firmly believe it's only when we embrace each others flight as ours and yearned for the security and betterment of one another that we stand a chance as people.

Don't let the judgment of few affect yours.

3 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by amaham(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
No wonder onions is expensive, bandits are cashing out
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Niceman12(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kamdil:
That is how karma prepared their own menu for them, for all their injustice and wickedness towards the south.

I feel sorry for the poor farmers, they are the ones paying for the wickedness,and illiteracy+ineptitude of their leaders

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Angrymode: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
nurudeen181:

The only reason tomato and onions are costly here in the south is because the North and South are forcefully joined in this unholy matrimony.
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Neddstark: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Sorry to say, but I see some major war going on in Northern Nigeria in few years to come. Bandits vs Government. A war that involves the North killing a lot of their own. This tolerance of bandits cannot continue forever, they would soon leave the villages and go to the cities when their greed had been overfed.

1 Like

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by obiekunie2: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lionelbhass:

I don't even know, but that angel that is Sharing location only God will judge you.

cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Niceman12(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
Pauladex:
Pls endure and pay those guys. Sai baba till 2044

1 Share

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by dedons: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
nurudeen181:

Mr. Thoughtful, I don't depend on them to feed. You can take your senseless thoughts elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by dedons: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Empiree:
How does this connect with endsars?. Do you not see threads and posts on this platform bashing northerners up and down almost everyday even before endsars protest?. This is equivalent to "omonile" in the Southwest Nigeria where you must pay before you do anything on your own land.

Instead of you to confer reasonable solution you are hellbent on hating fellow humans.

Honestly, govt and citizens of Nigeria are reta.rded. I am sick of Nigeria and Nigerians
Why not go proved solution there and get off my mention. Iranu oshi.
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by dedons: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Empiree:

Why not go proffer solution there and get off my mention. Iranu osihi.
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Gabkosh: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
Na lie grin. According to our norther zombies, north is save, they are just using the bandits to destabilise our Buhari regime Kikikikikikiki.

Buhari till 3099 Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by dedons: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
bobbybrown007:
you no y? there was no light when they were forming you
Neither was there light when they were forming you.

So how do you hope to free yourself from this bondage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Create Snail Housing In Simple Steps / Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. / Mudu To Kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.