Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users (25231 Views)

10 Most Profitable Cash Crops In Nigeria / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by sammysmiles(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
C
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by bigfish3k: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
J
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by salbis(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
Na hypocrisy go kill us for we country. Fools!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Giovanni93: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
What are they waiting for to divide Nigeria? Northerners deserve their own zoo country.

4 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by MaziIgwe007: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
very soon they'll start blaming IPOB

6 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by duduade: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
Greyworld:
FG can't declare operation snake fist or lion hoof on these bandits. if na lekki now....

Burutai Abi what s his name and Adamu will feign knowledge on this matter o

Useless people

As in this change no be for here

5 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by bobbybrown007: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
dedons:
Imagine the kind of country I am.

God! How did I get here?

In my opinion, I believe the Northerners deserve what they have. Majority of them were all over the media condemning the #endsars protest and calling reasonable southerners all sort of names.

Their leaders are more concerned with silencing the massing through the evil social media regulation bill than face the problems bedeviling the region.

Again I ask, how did I get to share a country with these kind of people?
you no y? there was no light when they were forming you

1 Like

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by DexterousOne(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
Failed president
Failed leadership

Failed citizens
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by nzeobi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
And buhari is from katsina oh what a pity.

4 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by jcross19: 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ahahahahahahahah can you the home of Mr president has turned to home of bandits.... So called brutai has not declared operation cow Smiling on these bandits..... Good for you people over there enjoy your said baba...

5 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Taich(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
chiiraq802:
There Problems are Southern Nigeria and Endsar....
Confused qworo people..... grin

That is the problem my friend, the problem facing the common man in the south is same facing the common man in North, it is the politicians that introduced the north south discord in other to secure their source of income which is politics.

There is no issue between the common men of the country, wahala starts when the zeal to defend their zone(Politicians) arises.

Social media will expose most lies being peddle for years, keep the public more informed so as to make informed choices, that will tilt the balance of our polity.
No politician in Nigeria today wants that.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by bigfish3k: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
sammysmiles:
C
This is the Nigeria the North and the SW built for us all

They said Igbos shouldn't rule that they will sell nigeria.
But Obasanjo sold Bakassi
PMB sold us to China in addition to ruining the country

Funny thing is that non of these sellers and ruiners are igbos yet igbos are still the villain without proof

10 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by saajus: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
I thought they are living in heaven up there in the North, that's why they kept silent. Maybe Buhari will listen to them better if they occupy the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by JAWBONE(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yarimo is more concerned about IPOB. They are the problem of the North

4 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by bobbybrown007: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
there is no point in helping them, becuz helping them is haram.

1 Like

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Lionelbhass(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
dedons:
Imagine the kind of country I am.

God! How did I get here?

In my opinion, I believe the Northerners deserve what they have. Majority of them were all over the media condemning the #endsars protest and calling reasonable southerners all sort of names.

Their leaders are more concerned with silencing the massing through the evil social media regulation bill than face the problems bedeviling the region.

Again I ask, how did I get to share a country with these kind of people?
I don't even know, but that angel that is Sharing location only God will judge you.
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Emotionss: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Where is that shameless hypocritic nonentity called @arewa. He should come and see fake news from ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Comedian2019: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Innocent protesters are the problem.

Meanwhile, mumuric should come and fight for the right of the farmers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by checkolatunji: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Long time I have stopped to pity all this people from that end. Na their wahala be that as they believed Endsars protest na our problem.

1 Like

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Emotionss: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
JAWBONE:
Yarimo is more concerned about IPOB. They are the problem of the North

Same with that hypocrite called Arewa.

1 Like

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Can u imagine! His country is a real Bleep...so what are those in position of authority doing in office since they have no solution?
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by adadike(f): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Southern leaders should come together and do something on mass production of foods here in the south. Ebonyi state, Ekiti and do many other states in the south have good and arable lands and man power as well. All they need is govt sponsorship and empowerment. Let's leave this backward people alone

3 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Crownp(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Crazy people... That is why at times i dont have pity for those smelling and dirty nothernes that pack refuse from bins in our homes, trekking under the hot sun to dump them in the incinerator...

2 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Brushstrokes20: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
.... The redundant coupist is more concerned about the end sars protesters! May Lugard continue to rot in hell!
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by stonemasonn: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Buhari's government is choking everybody including his people.

And why the hatred of farmers and love for herders?
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by bareal(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Where's TecMO?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by humilitypays(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Who knows, maybe they are part Buhari and APC tax collectors.....you never can tell...since they also use Nigeria's money to sponsor Boko Haram from Dubai in order to get big security budget to share and re-invest small portion into funding Boko Haram and Bandits to continue killing their Northern people yet the North is happy and smiling.

Arrewa must continue to rule Nigeria shocked shocked
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by DarkJeddi(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
Simplyleo food done done,come and blame Igbos for this one.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by AFONJACOW(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
But nah Ipob that do them no harm nah the cause of everything evil happening in Nigeria... Useless people always suffering and smiling
Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
PapalsBull:
Fake news.
Cc arrewa, itsmeaboki, nameaboki, friendng
Why is it fake news? The level of death and distruction cause by Fulani bandits is beyond imagination.

1 Like

Re: Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users by sapientia(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
Those that their main problem is #Endsars protesters..

Gather here and cry for your lost souls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quality Galvanize Movable Fish Ponds / Vaccination Program For Layers / How To Create Snail Housing In Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.