Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies (11790 Views)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Moves To Stop Pensions For Saraki, Others / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars / APC's Abdulrazaq To Repeal Foul Law Granting Pensions To Ex-governors, Deputies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by haffaze777(m): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Una yeye sha!

Tinubu this, Tinubu that..

All because you guys do not have the balls to demand accountability from your leaders in Delta state and the South south in general.

Na Tinubu dem dey pay una federal allocations and IGR to?

Re read my comment bro,You will understand better

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Seyzcham91(m): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2020
Abi na! every man for hinsef
Fahdiga:
The reason is simple. so that you will still receive your own when your tenure ends
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by pat077: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2020
There is no meaningful opposition in Delta, their politics is chop-I-chop.
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by ebenezer202l(f): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2020
2twoo:
[s][/s]
morning sunshine cheesy

lzaa imhotep GandoIlaar Ebenezer202l
typical yoruba Muslim, see the cat scratches on the face

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by seunmsg(m): 7:19am On Nov 12, 2020
KosiGee:

Is there any problem with you, seunmsg and olakunleyakub?? Are these accounts one person’s or they are being operated by different mentally disturbed individuals united by some form of paranoid schizophrenia triggered by the name Tinubu?

I’m asking because I’ve noticed a pattern to their delirium. They either get triggered by one anti Tinubu comment or they get frustrated when there’s none...they’d exhibit their lunacy continuously to incite and achieve their expectations before they take their madness to the next level....meaning they goad people with the Tinubu sarcasm till one person comments.

Is everything ok with you guys? I wonder what the reactions would’ve been like if Okowa and Delta state were from the South East.

Oops! Is the Tinubu sarcasm hitting a sore part of you? Well, it’s too early to start crying about it because we are just starting. For years, folks like you ran riot all over social media linking Tinubu to every issue no matter how ridiculous. Now is the time to take it to the next level through sarcasm. Una go cry tire.

And yes, linking this thread to Tinubu is still very appropriate. If people like you can believe that Tinubu owns the Lekki tollgate, why is it difficult to believe that he also collects money from Delta state?

If the governor of Lagos state for example had publicly announced that he won’t repeal the state pension law, 99% of the comments on the thread would have been a direct attack on Tinubu. But guess what, nobody is attacking Ibori for the governor’s decision. So, since you haters don’t have the balls to attack Ibori the Delta state godfather, we would help you blame Tinubu, the usual scapegoat.

5 Likes

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by renheart(m): 7:24am On Nov 12, 2020
Greedy and looters. Shame on them all undecided
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Brushstrokes20: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2020
Pathetic! Useless govt of self serving thieves!

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Grandmeister(m): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2020
juvewalex:
If I hear anyone speaks ill of Lagos state government again ehen , the person go see .

Delta state always has it very bad in terms of good governance in the state and deltans never demand for accountability from their leaders.
Do you know why? Delta state is like a mini Nigeria..the isoko, urhobo, igbos, ijaws and itsekiris..they can never have a consensus and a single goal! So when an ijaw man is ruling and looting the igbo man will keep quiet with the mindset of “make dem thief their turn, when our turn reach we go thief our own”...so everybody waits for their turn to loot. It’s an unspoken understanding in delta state.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by boladale123: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2020
Mokason288:

I presume you’re not a deltan if you are you will know that Ibori is an Angel compared to his successor Uduagan Emmanuel.

Even the Devil will be perplexed at Uduagan’s wickedness immediately he stepped out of government house he ran to APC so that his sins will be forgiven
No

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You didn't make any sense at all!!!

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Mokason288(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2020
boladale123:

You didn't make any sense at all!!!
Kissssss my black asssss Afonja
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Sammyblack87: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2020
Mokason288:

You are obviously not a deltan or you are too young to understand what is going on in delta state
wetin dey go on in delta state? Anyway na so una be sha... Make una dey deceive unaself
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Ayosman1: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2020
Mokason288:

I presume you’re not a deltan if you are you will know that Ibori is an Angel compared to his successor Uduagan Emmanuel.

Even the Devil will be perplexed at Uduagan’s wickedness immediately he stepped out of government house he ran to APC so that his sins will be forgiven

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Sorry you have made no atom of sense at all.

Who is Uduaghan, and who is Ibori?
The failure you see in Delta state today is traceable to Ibori. While your likes thinks criminal Ibori is ur messiah, I want to remind you that Uduaghan and Okowa are up spring of Ibori.

My Deltans are the worst group of people I have ever seen on planet earth. I dey shame for my state. With billions of allocation, nothing on ground to show for it

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Omoboricash(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
You don't make any sense. Many APC members were jailed becos of corruption , Dariye of plateau and Orji Uzor Kalu. Now that Uduagan back to PDP what is delaying him being prosecuted for corruption. . your submission that he joined APC to cover his track was totally wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Ayosman1: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2020
seunmsg:
Tinubu is the one blocking the repeal of pension law in Delta. 80% of the pension paid to Ibori and Uduaghan goes back to Tinubu indirectly, that’s why he’s against the repeal. That baba is just too wicked and greedy. He’s the reason why delta state in backward. grin grin grin

SARCASM!

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Afamed: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
And hope you know non of his sins was forgiven, hence, he has returned back to PDP, the looting party few months ago

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Ayosman1: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Tinubu is a wicked soul

An ordinary Yoruba mosleem

Jagabandits

Now he has moved against stoping of governors pension in delta state

The earlier the better our southeast and south south brothers understand that tinubu is not their problem but their leaders.

Just yesterday sanwolu announced to stop the ex governors pension and some pop still still castigated him cos of hatred ,bitterness and politics of division.

Now over to our delta state brothers to see how you will respond to it.

Southwest in the most accmodating tribe in the country
You are free to practise any religion of ur choice without any hindrance or attack
Do ur business
Buy properties and build houses as you are capable of

The above all is that we have southeast people and other regions holding a political office in southwest which is not common or hardly happen in other regions especially the east yet tinubu and southwest is their problem cos he supported buhari .

I pity for some plp for leaving the truth cos tribalism and hatred!

Am a Delta man. But you have said the truth. Shameless people, blaming others for their failures.

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Omoboricash(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2020
seunmsg:
Tinubu is the one blocking the repeal of pension law in Delta. 80% of the pension paid to Ibori and Uduaghan goes back to Tinubu indirectly, that’s why he’s against the repeal. That baba is just too wicked and greedy. He’s the reason why delta state in backward. grin grin grin
You're right bro, Tinubu is the one still governing Delta and other state in south east and south reason the region still backward in terms of infrastructural development. Despite all federal allocation and 13% derivation our region still under develop just because Tinubu seat on our allocation

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Front0lane: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Just imagine say na Lagos State governor talk this one this thread would have been on the 6th line by now.
or 60th with Ipob n PDP fools running amok.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Front0lane: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2020
Nobody gives a flying fucq what you n your bigoted father talk about, we are saying you should talk about your rotten n condemned state that is doomed that you refuse to about.

Ikinternational:

Show me the residents of the state that are jubilating in support?

You talk as if individuals are only allowed to have one thought process at a time.

Some of you people really need to get it through your thick skulls...no citizen of this country needs anyone's permission to discuss any part of the country.
Especially the ones that have actually been to or lived in the said state.

(assuming the person is not being intentionally mischievous of course n giving an honest take)

Nairalanders with no passport are discussing America sef. Much less your precious Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Front0lane: 8:08am On Nov 12, 2020
Anybody can talk about Igbo for bad and worse. You n your father can head to hellfire if you are not OK with that. To hell with you n every member of your household that isn't OK with that.

Ikinternational:
This igbo headache is really real for some people..it's not a facade.

Is it not the governor of Delta state talking?

The way you people so shamelessly shift narratives out of convenience is mind blowing.

Attach by force is only okay when it suits your storyline
That's funny

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by hotseat: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2020
Who can rescue Delta State from these marauders disguising as leaders?

Delta State has been so traumatized since 1999 that the citizens have accepted their fate without any form of resistance. It is like a spell.

Yet, they would shout themselves hoarse saying "Delta State no dey carry last"! Nobody, I repeat, nobody dares challenge the status quo.

The PDP administration in Delta State is a cult.

If you have a contrary opinion, consider yourself dead or completely ostracized. You dare not speak out. They see the state as a personal enterprise.

I can categorically state that Delta State is among the poorest oil producing states in terms of physical infrastructure. Come to Warri, Sapele and even Asaba you would pity the state. Nothing remarkable to show!

PDP - CARRY GO!
PDP - SHARE THE MONEY!
PDP, DELTA STATE - SHAME!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by ada9ja(f): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by greensandy: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2020
Delta don't have a Bode George I guessed.
Foolish leaders deceiving their people and mismanaging their resources.
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Front0lane: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2020
Look at the comment from this fool so Okowa is no longer Igbo ? Look at the rnoron querying if anyone is mentally disturbed ?! A lunatic for that matter. So people should not be free to point out the hypocrisy of your bigoted father right from Azikiwe to date.

The state your bigoted igbotic father lover to hate is abolishing what every Nigerian is against but a foolish igbo man from your tribe is telling your pathetic soul to your face that he will never stop and you shameless is only able to insult those raising uproar to the injustice being committed right under your father's nose ?!

Bro you need to be beaten to pulp with this senseless reasoning of yours. I would have said you should be beaten to death if not 4 NL caution n ban wahali but that is truly what pathetic miserable igbotic souls like yours deserve.

KosiGee:

Is there any problem with you, seunmsg and olakunleyakub?? Are these accounts one person’s or they are being operated by different mentally disturbed individuals united by some form of paranoid schizophrenia triggered by the name Tinubu?

I’m asking because I’ve noticed a pattern to their delirium. They either get triggered by one anti Tinubu comment or they get frustrated when there’s none...they’d exhibit their lunacy continuously to incite and achieve their expectations before they take their madness to the next level....meaning they goad people with the Tinubu sarcasm till one person comments.

Is everything ok with you guys? I wonder what the reactions would’ve been like if Okowa and Delta state were from the South East.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by harmony75: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2020
other states may not need to stop it..but you see Lagos state past governs have abused it. the protest is yielding fruits, they conscience is judging them in Lagos, jagaBAD and his detectheives �
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by focus7: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

As usual I know a PDP thief is a saint. As a matter of fact Tinubu is the only thief stealing his state money

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by KosiGee(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2020
Front0lane:
Look at the comment from this fool so Okowa is no longer Igbo ? Look at the rnoron querying if anyone is mentally disturbed ?! A lunatic for that matter. So people should not be free to point out the hypocrisy of your bigoted father right from Azikiwe to date.

The state your bigoted igbotic father lover to hate is abolishing what every Nigerian is against but a foolish igbo man from your tribe is telling your pathetic soul to your face that he will never stop and you shameless is only able to insult those raising uproar to the injustice being committed right under your father's nose ?!

Bro you need to be beaten to pulp with this senseless reasoning of yours. I would have said you should be beaten to death if not 4 NL caution n ban wahali but that is truly what pathetic miserable igbotic souls like yours deserve.

You don’t need to be banned. You are pouring out your soul and that is allowed and your outburst is quite interesting.
...I should be beaten to a pulp or death? grin grin...by who? You??

Forget the fact that we all come out here on Nairaland to dance nak.ed sometimes, when you meet the fingers that typed the stuffs you respond to with puffed up aorta ready to burst, you’d crawl on your fours and give respect. I don’t to go further but I enjoyed your little rants that showed how filthy your soul is.
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Front0lane: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2020
KosiGee:

You don’t need to be banned. You are pouring out your soul and that is allowed and your outburst is quite interesting.
...I should be beaten to a pulp or death? grin grin...by who? You??

Forget the fact that we all come out here on Nairaland to dance nak.ed sometimes, when you meet the fingers that typed the stuffs you respond to with puffed up aorta ready to burst, you’d crawl on your fours and give respect. I don’t to go further but I enjoyed your little rants that showed how filthy your soul is.
Pls go n die. Despicable soul like you disgust me.

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by KosiGee(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2020
seunmsg:

Oops! Is the Tinubu sarcasm hitting a sore part of you? Well, it’s too early to start crying about it because we are just starting. For years, folks like you ran riot all over social media linking Tinubu to every issue no matter how ridiculous. Now is the time to take it to the next level through sarcasm. Una go cry tire.

And yes, linking this thread to Tinubu is still very appropriate. If people like you can believe that Tinubu owns the Lekki tollgate, why is it difficult to believe that he also collects money from Delta state?

If the governor of Lagos state for example had publicly announced that he won’t repeal the state pension law, 99% of the comments on the thread would have been a direct attack on Tinubu. But guess what, nobody is attacking Ibori for the governor’s decision. So, since you haters don’t have the balls to attack Ibori the Delta state godfather, we would help you blame Tinubu, the usual scapegoat.

Your childish sarcasms and immaturity mean nothing to me. Who are you? Who is Tinubu? Both of you can stick your heads where the sun don’t shine. I don’t give a hoot mister...I actually enjoy coming across posters like you...yes it becomes a bit boring when you fill up the whole page with immaturity and when you are consistent with such habit I do feel some sympathy for people like you...a lunatic at Oshodi market feel no embarrassment and even though I don’t know you and might never meet you, I do feel sorry for your likes.
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by KosiGee(m): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2020
Front0lane:
Pls go n die. Despicable soul like you disgust me.

Are you this pathetic off line or is the social media interaction giving you lots of misery?

Which one is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

52 Northern Groups Convene Security Meeting In Kaduna / FG Owes 79% Of N20tr Domestic Debts, As Lagos Leads States / Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.