Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies (11793 Views)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Moves To Stop Pensions For Saraki, Others / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars / APC's Abdulrazaq To Repeal Foul Law Granting Pensions To Ex-governors, Deputies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Dansuqi: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2020
Where is eriokanmi

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Eriokanmi: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2020
Dansuqi:
Where is eriokanmi
Their business. Lagos claiming to have abolished it is merely playing to the gallery. One term governor in lagos is richer than the president of Nigeria so, that pension is infinitesimal, when compared to other hidden benefits enjoyed by former lagos governors.
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Odoogu(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2020
you can never tell what these people are really thinking.
pension for past governors and deputies, who have intentionally ravaged and crushed state pockets?
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by CioAngels(f): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2020
Not Okowa, he will continue to pay so his own will be secured. Aside the undesired pensions, Uduaghan paid Ibori 50million naira monthly according to paper reports and Okowa took over and they want the recklessness to continue. Little wonder Uduaghan ran back from his journey to APC because he will not get such free money. May all the Deities in the land Judge, Humiliate and Publicly Disgrace them all that have stolen and are still stealing our collective Common Wealth to build mansions and stash in Nigeria and foreign banks for their children. May all the stolen go down the drain. Ase.
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by YusufTheGreat: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2020
Mokason288:

I presume you’re not a deltan if you are you will know that Ibori is an Angel compared to his successor Uduagan Emmanuel.

Even the Devil will be perplexed at Uduagan’s wickedness immediately he stepped out of government house he ran to APC so that his sins will be forgiven

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
is back to PDP na
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by luluman: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2020
singwa:
You simply don't want to stop it because you'll soon benefit from it.

It's not difficult.

SEE LINK BELOW
Absolutely correct
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by jjxxx: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Fear of James Ibori go let you stop am?
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by email07: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Tinubu is a wicked soul

An ordinary Yoruba mosleem

Jagabandits

Now he has moved against stoping of governors pension in delta state

The earlier the better our southeast and south south brothers understand that tinubu is not their problem but their leaders.

Just yesterday sanwolu announced to stop the ex governors pension and some pop still still castigated him cos of hatred ,bitterness and politics of division.

Now over to our delta state brothers to see how you will respond to it.

Southwest in the most accmodating tribe in the country
You are free to practise any religion of ur choice without any hindrance or attack
Do ur business
Buy properties and build houses as you are capable of

The above all is that we have southeast people and other regions holding a political office in southwest which is not common or hardly happen in other regions especially the east yet tinubu and southwest is their problem cos he supported buhari .

I pity for some plp for leaving the truth cos tribalism and hatred!
you guys should stop changing the narrative all the time. So from your statement above,where in the SE and SS did you see anybody harass anybody from practicing his or her religion of choice? Where in the SE or SS did you see or heard anyone stop anybody from acquiring a land and building any structure he or she wants on it? Where in the SW apart from lagos state did you see external person given any political post? The lagos that did that sparsely did so because of the multi cultural nature and the former FCT bestowed on lagos otherwise it wouldn't be so and even at that, in the entire lagos state give me other names apart from Joe Igbokwe given the role of cleaning gutters (pun intended). But you guys like showcasing SW as if they welcome outsiders with open hands when reverse is the case with all these past occurrence on Lagoon threats by your king and the way you all applauded it back then. You guys should stop being an hypocrite because you're all a far cry from being accommodating. I know a lot of yoruba landlords in lagos that would never give out their homes for rent to non yoruba indigenes out of spite and tribalism, yet you guys believe you're the next best thing after Titus. The mere fact that you emphasizes on it exposes your Pseudo tolerant tendencies of other tribe.
Having addressed that, let's get back to Tinubu. It's only a brain dead individual that would not know that Tinubu and Sanwolu did that to save face and win back people's sympathy with all their recent backlash on end sars and palliative hurding, lo and behold it's already working on you as intended because you guys are all brain dead. I leave you to your self appraised ecstasy to masturbate on and have a fields day while on your delusion.Bye bye
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by seunmsg(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2020
KosiGee:

Your childish sarcasms and immaturity mean nothing to me. Who are you? Who is Tinubu? Both of you can stick your heads where the sun don’t shine. I don’t give a hoot mister...I actually enjoy coming across posters like you...yes it becomes a bit boring when you fill up the whole page with immaturity and when you are consistent with such habit I do feel some sympathy for people like you...a lunatic at Oshodi market feel no embarrassment and even though I don’t know you and might never meet you, I do feel sorry for your likes.

Feel sorry for your life before feeling sorry for me. I don’t care about you or how you feel about me. This is a faceless forum and objective and patriotic minds like me will continue to post our opinion irrespective of how hypocrites like you feel.
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by ume1000: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Karlovich:
So the corrupt Ibori is still receiving pensions, it's a very big shame
ibori when dey they call chief of resource control

The fools say na him make them know say delta get money
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Dansuqi: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Their business. Lagos claiming to have abolished it is merely playing to the gallery. One term governor in lagos is richer than the president of Nigeria so, that pension is infinitesimal, when compared to other hidden benefits enjoyed by former lagos governors.

Oga,this is the problem I have with you.you are too fixated with tinubu.tinubu is bad but when compared to other politicians or godfathers,he is a saint.you condemn him unfairly.lagos was the first to start this pension law,they have ended it.let others end it if it is so easy.delta state is a very rich state,richer than lagos in terms of federal allocation.lagos beats it by igr.focus on ibori and leave tinubu
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Coquinoqui: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mokason288:

I presume you’re not a deltan if you are you will know that Ibori is an Angel compared to his successor Uduagan Emmanuel.

Even the Devil will be perplexed at Uduagan’s wickedness immediately he stepped out of government house he ran to APC so that his sins will be forgiven

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

This is why Nigeria will never progress because we praise and worship criminals

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by ProT: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Greedy and selfish madafackas!
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Gtoosmooth(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
I am from Edo state, but Lagos state has always been way ahead even when it comes to development, you can see some governors doesn’t want to welcome the ideas in their government due to greed...that money paid to past governors could be channeled into something else not after all the millions they received as salaries and incentives during their tenure, reason I have always said, if I don’t live within Lagos, then I am outta the country....
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by boladale123: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mokason288:

Kissssss my black asssss Afonja

Your black mosquito infested assssss!!!
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Mokason288(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
boladale123:

Your black mosquito infested assssss!!!

Yes
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by favor914: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
What sense? Who handpicked Uduaghan & Okowa? same Thief Ibori, what do you expect?
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Ikinternational: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Front0lane:
Anybody can talk about Igbo for bad and worse. You n your father can head to hellfire if you are not OK with that. To hell with you n every member of your household that isn't OK with that.

I sense your serious frustrations...Ndo
My thoughts n prayers to your family
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Ikinternational: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
Front0lane:
Nobody gives a flying fucq what you n your bigoted father talk about, we are saying you should talk about your rotten n condemned state that is doomed that you refuse to about.

Chai...see painment n frustration. Na wa o. This life is really a struggle for some people.
We'll continue to keep your family in prayers
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Ikinternational: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
juvewalex:
Oga, I grew up in Warri and there was never a time free and fair elections took place in Delta state since 1999 to date and whoever is an opposition candidate to PDP is just wasting his time contesting as almost every deltan believes the state is for PDP hence , the massive support from the citizens. Check am na , one party dey rule the state since 1999 to date and no bigwig politician don move to another party aside Ovie Omo Agege and paper weight Uduaghan .

Them dey always mock Ogboru for the number of times e don lose elections in the state .

What can you point out in Delta state as development since Ibori left power in 2007 .

Okay..i get your angle better. No wahala

But it's time you people realize the issue is Nigerian politicians. NOT THE PARTY
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by KingWarri: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Bro, I'm a Deltan and can tell you boldly that Uduaghan is far better than this idiot... Called Okowa... Him going to APC is just political interest..
Presently, Delta state is like a state without governor. Nothing is working. I mean absolutely nothing.
Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by Realhommie(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Una yeye sha!

Tinubu this, Tinubu that..

All because you guys do not have the balls to demand accountability from your leaders in Delta state and the South south in general.

Na Tinubu dem dey pay una federal allocations and IGR to?

You obviously didn't get his drift, he was being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies by CoolAmbience(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Realhommie:
You obviously didn't get his drift, he was being sarcastic.

Oh, ok.

I apologize.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos / Nigeria Customs Budgets N1.6billion For Boreholes, N180million For Cleaning / Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.