Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Need Positive Ideas And Advice In Starting Up A Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need Positive Ideas And Advice In Starting Up A Business (282 Views)

Submit Your Investment Ideas And Strategies Here / Interested In Starting A Business With #4,000 With Incredible Returns? / Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Positive Ideas And Advice In Starting Up A Business by babmoll77: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
am in serious need of any business ideas or advice. What Business can I go into with the sum of 2 - 3 Million Naira in Nigeria. Any Business that Productive and can expand over a few period of Years.
Any Positive advice would highly be appreciated. I am not willing to go into any Partnership with any one nor am I willing to Pay any one for advice or consultation. All I require are positive business advice.
Re: Need Positive Ideas And Advice In Starting Up A Business by BusinessCity: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Indeed. And you expect very good advice. I feel sorry for you in advance
Re: Need Positive Ideas And Advice In Starting Up A Business by engrzico(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Affiliate marketing way forward.

Meanwhile if you have a sure plug for this school desk DM me.
Serious and urgent business

Re: Need Positive Ideas And Advice In Starting Up A Business by babmoll77: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2020
I really do hope you are not I'll. Have you checked your self into any hospital recently. Surely if you have nothing to offer or say. Just shot up.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank’s Executive Director Acquires 1M Shares NGN23.65M / Bitcoin / Invest In PI, You Have Nothing To Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.