Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Rivers State Councilor And His Siblings Brutalize Their Brother's Wife (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers State Councilor And His Siblings Brutalize Their Brother's Wife (Graphic) (977 Views)

Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Councilor And His Siblings Brutalize Their Brother's Wife (Graphic) by jaybenugo: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rivers State Councilor And His Siblings Accused Of Brutalizing Their Brother's Wife (Graphic Photos)

The Leader of Etche Local Government Council Legislative arm in Rivers State, Honourable Blackson Nwanyanwu and some members of his family have been accused of assaulting their brother's wife on allegations that she is a witch, IgbereTV reports.

Narrating her ordeal in a video captured by IgbereTV, Mrs Nwanyanwu alleged that Blackson and his siblings including their brother-in-law beat her to pulp after accusing her of being a witch and disturbing the family.

According to Nwanyanwu, after beating her up, one of them broke her head with a chair, leaving her bleeding profusely.

"I was shouting for help. Nobody was there only them and their family. They were all happy saying that I will not do anything. Nothing will happen. That their brother is a councilor." she narrated.

Afudoza Jennifer Stephens who posted pictures of Mrs Nwanyanwu's injuries on Facebook, wrote:

"Hon. Blackson Nwanyanwu (JP) of Etche LGA beats up his brothers wife like this. What a shame.
Etche people what do you think about this."
https://www.facebook.com/100001740948796/posts/3379218712146127/?app=fbl

IgbereTV learnt that matter has been reported to the Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) Rivers State branch.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEgVhn26UUU

https://igberetvnews.com/1371331/rivers-state-councilor-siblings-accused-brutalizing-brothers-wife-graphic-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Rivers State Councilor And His Siblings Brutalize Their Brother's Wife (Graphic) by jaybenugo: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
More

Re: Rivers State Councilor And His Siblings Brutalize Their Brother's Wife (Graphic) by sodiqapril(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nothing ft happen you know who I be" is responsible for most of our problems in this country.... imagine a councillor, councillor.... If his brother cant do anything let the wife's family take it up and arrange the bastard for street
Re: Rivers State Councilor And His Siblings Brutalize Their Brother's Wife (Graphic) by sinaj(f): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
Only the post of Councilor and he is acting like Hitler already?

They should sue the hell out of him.

ThankGod God no be man sha.
Re: Rivers State Councilor And His Siblings Brutalize Their Brother's Wife (Graphic) by UncleHaba22: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
See the kind of person people wasted their votes on
Re: Rivers State Councilor And His Siblings Brutalize Their Brother's Wife (Graphic) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
When you think you've seen or heard it all, then boom another shit pops up

Re: Rivers State Councilor And His Siblings Brutalize Their Brother's Wife (Graphic) by Ancecoker(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
If they investigate this matter well.. they will find out it’s likely they wanted to barbecue the woman... imagine
Re: Rivers State Councilor And His Siblings Brutalize Their Brother's Wife (Graphic) by dominique(f): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
This is awful, and the husband stood back and watched his siblings treat his wife like this? Sorry to say but a lot of Nigerian women are in bondage not marriage. I hope she gets justice.

Ordinary councillor is already power drunk like this, how will he now be if (God forbid) he becomes a governor?
Re: Rivers State Councilor And His Siblings Brutalize Their Brother's Wife (Graphic) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Too Bad
Re: Rivers State Councilor And His Siblings Brutalize Their Brother's Wife (Graphic) by RighteousSlawor: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
Damnnn niggurrr... Praise God! This is sheer wickedness. Only reminds us of the endtime that is fast approaching. My precious sky daddy, i commit myself unto ur hand, do not forsake ur niggurrr. Halleluyah!
Re: Rivers State Councilor And His Siblings Brutalize Their Brother's Wife (Graphic) by pepperdemzombie: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Just imagine!
Re: Rivers State Councilor And His Siblings Brutalize Their Brother's Wife (Graphic) by TheCork(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2020
sinaj:
Only the post of Councilor and he is acting like Hitler already?

They should sue the hell out of him.

ThankGod God no be man sha.

^^story
...anyways good news for u
Sinaj.. t tink I love u & I tink I love Shortyy too. u both fine & lightskin & u both looklike strawberries ice cream.
The problem is I dunno who to shoose & am still confuse(true story) cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Who Left Lagos To Rob In Ogun State Apprehended. PHOTOS / 12 Pictures Of Wanted People By EFCC (pix). / Court Jails Bitcoin Scammer, Victor Ogaraku (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.