Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More (41094 Views)

Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail / Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by nairafamedotcom: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2019
A couple in Nnewi, Anambra state is currently being dragged online for brutalising the little girl pictured above, who serves as a maid in their home.

Facebook user, Kelvin Ugochi who shared the photos of the battered girl online, said he saw her at a fuel station in Nnewi yesterday August 25th looking terrified.

A little interrogation and the girl revealed she has been subjected to serious beating from her guardians. Kelvin in his post, said he took her home and to his surprise, the guardians informed him that the little girl deserves more than the maltreatment she has received from them.

Read what he wrote below
MAN INHUMANITY TO MAN
I met this little girl today at a fuelling station in nnewi with bruises all over her body,scars from torture melted on this girl by the couple she is staying with.
The poor girl with tears in her eyes narrated the ordeal she is passing through in the hands of her guardian as she was scared of going home as more punishment await her. I have to take her home and approach the couple who felt no remorse as they insist that the girl deserved more
I reached out to the police who are reluctant on following the case up,please share and repost cos her helper might be in your contact list,let's contribute our quota to humanity

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/couple-constantly-brutalizing-their.html

1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by nairafamedotcom: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wtf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by ForeThinker: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
If to sey internet no dey fa ?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by NwaOhafia: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
shocked
Wickness everywhere.
If she was treated like that when she was small, will she have survived it

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by KaceeDcontrol(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Horrible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by focus7: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Igbos with viciousness

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by destiny322(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Some people are really mean... Like how do you beat someone, watch them cry, see them bleed, have them leave and you still eat and sleep at night.

I am a man... But maybe still a kid at heart

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by greensandy: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wicked beasts from the east.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Families will continue to give out young ones out for househelp cos of poverty and depraved guardians will continue to brutalize them. Too bad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by TYglobal: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Heartless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by lateezy(f): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
wickedness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by bethyz(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Somthing they can't do to their own child. If someone does it to their child hell will break lose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by elotajohn1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by dynicks(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
focus7:
Igbos with viciousness
being vicious is personal bro....don't generalize..!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by ikaboy: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by Youngstar76(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Some humans are animals disguised as humans.

It's an undeniable fact.
Too much brutality on house maids.
Too much brutality from people at the top.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
I didn't see anything.
If a child misbehaves, you spank the child to correct him or her.
For this one I see nothing there...

This is flat and rubbish, infact crap.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by Rejoice9jaBlog: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
AFONJAS no forget una Own for Ondo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by whytediamond(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
The psychological trauma on this little girl is far worse than the physical damage done to her body. Man’s inhumanity to other people’s children. Na wa o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by Jobac: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nawa for these people o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by iHart(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Why are most people always wicked to maids?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by starbuck(f): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Biko they should give me the address of the guardians, Nnewi no dey far from my reach, make i go shake check on them undecided undecided

Ndị ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by XaintJoel20: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
End child brutality now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
If the girl wants to go back, let them send her home but for this particular one na pure propaganda.

Police have seen that there is no case here.

propagandist everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by infogenius(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wicked people.
I don't think they can stand someone treat their child this way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by KingKingKing: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:
I didn't see anything.

If a child misbehaves, you spank the child to correct him or her.

For this one I see nothing there...

This is flat and rubbish, infact crap.

Cuz data is cheap doesn't mean you have to post rubbish all the time!

Sometimes I feel most of the guys who post trash on the internet are either demons or animals cuz I feel humans cant be so insensitive to post trash

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by Eagleword14(f): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
shocked shocked Beasts in human form parading themselves as guardian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by Focusmind: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tribalism aside, Women from the East and maid!!! Must you always treat other people's children like scum.

Treat your maid very well and she will in turn be the best of friend to your kids. This is my strategy and it is working very well. I supervise her assignment the way I supervise that of my kids. You can hardly differentiate her from my kids as she dresses well and looks good. The only disadvantage is that all the small small bad boys within the neigbourhood are now toasting her because she always looks good.

I don't entertain any concern at all about leaving her with my kids. People think that she is my wife's sister. Maids are people's children and most importantly, they are human as well.

We are very wicked in this part of the world. The poor girl must have been taken away from her poor parents somewhere in Abakiliki and her mum would be thinking that her daughter is having fun where she is.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osondu Igwilo: EFCC Arrests Fraudster On FBI Watchlist Over $100m Fraud / Lagos Policewoman Beats Lover’s Wife For Taking Her Picture / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.