Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Five (5) Quick Tricks To Sell Anything Online_ Proven. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five (5) Quick Tricks To Sell Anything Online_ Proven. (192 Views)

How To Sell Anything Fast In Nigeria From Anywhere In The World / Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian / Buy And Sell Anything On Www.yakata.com.ng FREE! And Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five (5) Quick Tricks To Sell Anything Online_ Proven. by laughplanet: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
When I used the world “sell anything ‘I really mean it. And I don’t mean selling fake products or illegal good by the context it was used. I remember telling a friend that the first product I ever sold online was skirt and he was like, hey Peter what the hell do you mean by selling skirt. Do you mean of all product available, and the only option you got was selling female skirt when starting out? You must be kidding. I allowed the young man to keep blabbing and when he was done speaking to him. Young man, you are laughing at me for selling skirt but you never laughed at me for wearing this brogues shoe – what an irony. I actually bought this Italian brogues using the money I got from selling the so called skirt you are laughing at and he was silent. And for many of you reading this, some of you may be wondering what prompted me into selling skirt but don’t worry as I’m going to tell you the reason why a young man decided not to sell trousers like many of the friend will do but opt for female skirt. Many people look but only few see and the reason I sold skirt was very simple – it was based on DemanD. If you understand peoples demand you can never be poor trust me. Remember that this post was to show you five quick tricks to sell legit products online; and in few minutes I’m going to show you just how to do it. So sit down and sip a cup of water as life is not as difficult as people make it to be.

Here are five quick tricks to sell anything online.

1. Teach Before You Sell. Let’s say the only products you’re selling is condom and the only thing you got is selling this condom for as many people as possible, what will be your first approach? I can guess that many will go about shouting on the street – come and buy condom LOL….Please don’t do that especially for something like condom. I think that is out of context_ what do you think?
First you must understand that not everybody uses condom and selling the condom to everybody is like selling to nobody. So the first thing to do is by defining your audience and after that, you can now target those audience (condom users).
Secondly, you first educate those users on the importance of condom and why they should use condom (how I wish I know what condom is used for (.^.) ) And because you have taken the time to educate them and also got their heart, it is now easier to sell the condom. Isn’t that easy for anyone to do? Try it and thank me later

2. Testimony. The quickest way to validate a product or services is by using testimony, you can put that down. Why do you think that men of god call for testimony every time? It’s to show and prove to you that God answers prayer. Instead of throttling your products to the neck of people, show them testimony. Testimony is the way of telling people to test their money. When selling that product next time remember that Peter Edward once told you to include testimony. Lest I forgot, I don’t mean you should tell lies. What is testimony? Mr. Ade used my product to treat this …. and the result was this……. Simple. You have made the work easier.

3. The Free Factor. Who doesn’t like free thing? I think I’m the only one that like free thing LOL. The word FREE is way of marketing product. Listen, the idea of FREE is not to give out your goods for free. In fact, some of the best gift that I’ve ever received as a FREE gift were not a material gift and that should deepen your understanding of the word FREE is all about. There are many ways to offer free gift online which I may not take the time to emphasis at this point. You can even use a free gift to get something more important and bigger than what people may ever imagine. Do you want to learn how I used one of my FREE product to make over 100K at a time? (whatsapp 07019221196 for FREE)

4. Network. I could have use the word affiliate marketing but I prefer the word network as used. Rich people build network while every other look for work – Kiyosaki. I’ve achieved so much through networking and I encourage people to do same. Just imagine that I know a friend that sells Orange and someone want to buy Orange which I don’t sell in my shop who do you think will be the first people to cross my mind ? Of course, it has to be my friend that sells Orange. The power of network. Are you finding it difficult to build chains that can connect people to your products/services? Then I’m here to help you, pick up your phone NOW and holla me (07019221196)

5. Talk to a Digital Marketer Who do you consult before buying drugs – Pharmacist right? If you didn’t meet a footballer when your tooth is aching but a medical doctor then you should do the same by talking to a digital marketer if you want to sell like a pro online. Talk to people that understand your pain as they know the best approach to utilize. The online community is blessed with many people who called themselves digital market but my advice is that you meet the right person and he/she will help you out.
Are you finding it very difficult to sell your products and services online? You can join my training and learn the secret of selling anything to anybody anywhere. Some of the things you will learn is how to use Facebook, Instagram, and many online platforms to sell your products.

Again you can become a digital marketer and start making money by providing solutions to online business and people.

I’m Peter Edward, a thinker, Digital marketer and entrepreneur. I promote business and train people to become a problem solver. You can send me email: pedward080@gmail.com (07019221196)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Ideas\ways To Make Instant Money / Buy Cheap House And Property / Sticker For Price Tag, Barcode & Weighing Scale Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.