Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason (4515 Views)

Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) / AIRTEL 500MB FOR 100 Naira Valid 30 Days / USA Used Samsung Galaxy S8 64gb For 30,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason by Twelfthman: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Why are you gay? Its a simple question. Think about it. Tell me

Palehair:

Really, it's 2020 and you are still asking questions like this?
Re: Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason by salam8528: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Same happened to me while I was engaging and atheist, they almost locked me out too but I guess I was lucky
Re: Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
dominique:
They did well. Hate speech of any form towards any category of people should not be condoned.

You sounds so much like a Lesbian
Re: Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason by wildlife9999(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Idontknowyou:
I actually made a comment about 4 days ago campaigning against these gayism.. and then to me surprised, Facebook locked my account for 30 days saying that was an Hate speech..
What I actually said in the comments was that..

"I hate gays and I wouldn't like to have one as my friend or around me"

So I don't understand why Facebook had to lock my account cause of these Comment..

Sorry, I wish I could find the comment and send to you guys but I can't access the comment any longer.. Please what is the hate speech about that Comment.. Cause I don't understand the meaning of these thing they did...

Click see why u will see it same thing happens to me. I wasn't blocked but restricted to comment for one week. You have been warned twice. The third time they blocked u
Re: Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason by wildlife9999(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
Flytime:
Someone reported you and it was an offense to a person sexuality/hate speech that's why

Facebook doesn't have time to track everyone's post and comments

Just know that if you've been banned once they'll keep track of all your comments and post and will ban you for any little mistake you mak
They did boss they rerestricted me about a comment I made, they monitor your comment.

After the ban check your account status it'll be on warning

I'm also in your situation going through 30days sentence

I was in a group were we diss each other for fun and someone took it serious(i don't even know why she joined the group in the first place which is for that purpose) reported me and I was given 3days without being able to post or comment

I was commenting on a post in the group but because I used words that they tag as Insults even though I wasn't directing it to a person they gave me 8 days without the ability to like post or comment and now I'm serving 30days for a reason I've forgotten without the ability to like post or comment

I've figured out that they most likely have given my account to someone to oversee since it's on warning and the person has the access to view every post and comments I make or it could be a system assigned to me which would ban me anytime I use words they tag as insults whether directed to someone or not

This one wey you start for 30 your next ban might be 60days
Re: Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason by wildlife9999(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Idontknowyou:

Sorry.. But did you even read the post and understand the reason why they blocked my account... ����

The reason is you have violated facebook community policy, your account has been restricted you can't post you can't comment, you can't like. That what they did to me
Re: Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason by Palehair: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Twelfthman:
Why are you gay? Its a simple question. Think about it. Tell me

Same reason you are straight. If you know why you are straight then you know why he's gay. You could do more research. NL isn't Google
Re: Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason by Twelfthman: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
If you won't answer why you turn gay then bye.

Palehair:

Same reason you are straight. If you know why you are straight then you know why he's gay. You could do more research. NL isn't Google
Re: Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason by Palehair: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Twelfthman:
If you won't answer why you turn gay then bye.

Lol, same way you won't answer why you are straight. Sexuality has no reason man. It's innate, either you are gay or straight. It's completely natural

1 Like

Re: Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason by Twelfthman: 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hello. Pls quit deceiving yourself man. The right sexual union is between a man and a woman. This ordained by the creator can found in the holy book... Quit lies on your google and pick up Bible or Koran. Im in no mood to argue with you and won't reply you anymore.

Palehair:

Lol, same way you won't answer why you are straight. Sexuality has no reason man. It's innate, either you are gay or straight. It's completely natural
Re: Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason by Palehair: 2:12am On Nov 13, 2020
Twelfthman:
Hello. Pls quit deceiving yourself man. The right sexual union is between a man and a woman. This ordained by the creator can found in the holy book... Quit lies on your google and pick up Bible or Koran. Im in no mood to argue with you and won't reply you anymore.

And who told you my final researchs are from Google? The bible is and will never be a moral template. Stick with it if you want to but don't use it to oppress others. Have a good night too
Re: Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:
They look me for 24hrs for picture I posted in 2008.

Can't just understand

grin grin grin

after 12years!!!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin grin

after 12years!!!

I swear... They are very mad
Re: Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason by ohnyore1: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
dominique:

What's the username?

Please help i was banned on the PFP thread by antispam
Re: Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason by Betscoreodds: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
We need alternative to Facebook.. A conservative network not this Democrats control network
Re: Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Supervised machine learning algorithm at work.
Someone probably marked ur post hateful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs / Nokia Flexy X3 Leaked Specs, Rumour, Price And Launch Date / MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.