Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles (26460 Views)

SERAP Writes Adamu,seeks Probe Of ‘Missing Billions’ In Water Ministry / How FG Lost N18.8bn To Fibre Optics Deal In 13 Years / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by bigfish3k: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Will that stop them from asking you to fuel their vehicles when you go to them

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by internet: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Jeeezzz I don get by force headache.
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by Comedian2019: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Money that they will embezzle from the top. No policeman is given money for fuelling of patrol vehicles. They get fuel money from roger.
Park well!
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by Muhylonaire007: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
O L E
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by Generalwoodz(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
W
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by jcross19: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Crook in uniform presented the budget to crooks in babariga then waiting for another crook to approve it for proper looting....
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by simhosting: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
holy water fuel
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by Cmanforall: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
They way billions now come out easily from the government reflects the economic state of the nation today compared to decades ago when it was indeef 'heavy' to pronounce 'billion'

As for the feeling of the police vehicles, you don't need to have access to any money. Just assign specific litres of petrol for the vehicles from NNPC Gas stations or affiliated stations, in the case of rural areas.
The annual litres spent on the police will be converted to money and deducted from the company's tax.

WOW!!!
This is my original idea.

I hope I will get into power someday, so Nigerians can see what true leadership is.

By God's grace
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
undecided
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by NettyNelly(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
H
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by raynobz: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Is he alright?
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by samsard(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Half of the budget will be looted... I wonder why they need 450Billion in a year when they arent buying guns, equipments and armored cars nor recruiting new policemen in 2021.. what's the budget for?
Likely salaries. Don't let the Naira deceive you, that is less than $1.5 billion to police a country of 200 million people.
The UK police spent $1 million pounds to thoroughly investigate just one murder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by Map1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
ilebaye2017:
Fix the economy and issue of insecurities would be less than 20 percent of the current situation. Most crimes in Nigeria is because of the belly
you are blessed bro

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by moneyshop: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
The way these people are requesting for these bills as if they're dragging who will bill more.
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by Hotzone(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
Imagine request by pesin wey go retire with 2months from now
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by yaki84: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
FarahAideed:
Which will not be used to fuel any car ...we all know all police stations fuel their vehicles by themselves
This is where corruption starts, from budget proposal. This money will end up in the accounts of igp, aigs, digs and the crumbs will get to commissioner who will pocket everything and expect the ordinary police man to cough out money and fuel the patrol vehicle.
We can never grow with these set of weak institutions all over the country.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by TimeTraveler369: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
But bail is not free.

And you are still generating revenue from checkpoints.

We all know that NPF is an arm of FIRS
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by Sonnobax15(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
undecided. Even if government fuel their vehicles for Dem self,the Nigerian police men wey I know go still collect fuel money from you if call Dem Cor arrest person

bunch of thieves on uniforms
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by ecomalchemist(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
LOUD.
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
I don't know why most of u are masturbating over this!

Nigerian police is seriously under funded.

Compare this amount with what the likes of UK and others advance countries are using to fuel their personnel vehicles u will understand that this amount is nothing but peanut.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by IMASTEX: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
vanbonattel:
They should sack that man like yesterday.
They won't because the man is as incompetent as his boss. 24.8b dollars should be better for him. Nonsense!
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
kingphilip:
And people still have to pay before policemen will drive down to check on armed robbery sites?

Wahala for us wey no de police
The first time I heard about that I was honestly surprise and almost ignorantly argued with the person.
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by DOnlooker(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
thesicilian:
Instead of giving them such huge amount of money to embezzle, why can't the government just allocate designated petrol stations for all police and other government agencies to be filling up for free on a regular basis. That way there will be better accountability and less loopholes for mismanagement of resources.
Lol, then police stations will quickly turn to filling stations. They will just be going on an hourly basis to the designated filling stations to fill up their tanks and return to their offices to resell to people at reduced prices. No be naija police again?
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by Hotzone(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
And we still collect transport from complainant before arrest
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by Queenserah26(f): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
Such a whooping sum shocked
Nonsense and ingredients undecided
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by nairaman66(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
This police chief na thief!
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by Hallabee1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
what are you seeking better say you are sick
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by captianfreeman(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
:Will the police be driving their vehicles to heaven? undecided
Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by COMPAQ(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
It is not ridiculously out of place.

If police nationwide has 50k vehicles and you fuel 8k per week for patrol etc, multiplied by 52weeks, you get about N20bln. In Lagos me that I just drive to work, park and come back in the evening can still use N8k. Police vehicles may move around more during the day.

But then again I doubt if police has 50k vehicles nationwide.

With more efficiency N10bln should suffice.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles by Coronavirus1: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
This igp is criminal minded man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku, Okowa Visit Yar’Adua’s Mother In Katsina (Photos) / How NNPC Act, BPP Contract Clause Frustrated Kachikwu’s Bid To Micro-manage Baru / How We Were Attacked At Ambode's House – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.