Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's (1835 Views)

Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts / Terrorists Killed As NAF Shells Katsina Bandit Leader’s Wedding / Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nigerian Air Power is Back as Air Force Acquires CH-4, Wing Loong UAV Drones (See Photos & Facts)
Pan-African_BroadcastNov 11, 2020 3:13 PM
The CH-4 and Wing Loong UAV represents the latest in combat drone technology and exponentially boost Nigeria's ability to deliver precision munition from standoff distances.

Boko Haram and other terrorist fighters still have time to repent before the full might of the Nigerian military is brought to bear.

Here are FACTS:::

-Nigeria is second only to Egypt with the most powerful attack drone fleet both numerically and qualitatively.

-Nigeria today has joined China & UAE as the only countries operating the Wing Loong II Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle in the world.

-The Wing Loong II can remain airborne for 31 hours in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance mode, and for 26 hours in offensive mode.

-It can armed with a variety of weapons including laser guided bombs and missiles such as the AKD-10 air-to-surface anti-tank missile, BRMI-90 90mm guided rocket, FT-7/130 small 130kg bomb with planar wing, and FT-9/50 50kg bombs.

See more photos below:::

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by vanbonattel: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
The NAF we know will rather bomb civilians

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
Which bokoharam are talking about...?

NAF, BuhariAPC, Burantai, NA, Emirs, all HausaFulanis leaders are the Bokoharam

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by Nonso92(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Something they will carry and dash boko haram, and come to tell us it was hijacked. No be Nigeria again?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Chad didn't have to buy matches or knockouts before dey chased Boko Haram away.

Na Buhari and him niggars know how dem dey run things. I believe North is getting paid for being the stupidity capital of the continent

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by dukeprince50: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nigeria nai get this thing? I still won't believe it
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by slimfit1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Those things could be built locally cheaply and technologically enhance our people. I mean we have professors and engineers at uni what do we pay them for?
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
If fighting terrorism is all about aircraft, they, the Nigerian Army would have won this battle a long time ago!!!

They are very corrupt and have power only on innocent citizens!!!

How many aircraft did Chad use

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by uptimum123(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
vanbonattel:

How many civilians in your village have they bombed... Stop talking for talking sake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by uptimum123(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
slimfit1:
Those things could be built locally cheaply and technologically enhance our people. I mean we have professors and engineers at uni what do we pay them for?

Just so you know, you can only find this particular type of unmanned aircraft only in China, UAE and presently Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by slimfit1(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
uptimum123:

Just so you know, you can only find this particular type of unmanned aircraft only in China, UAE and presently Nigeria

I know but we have people that can do it locally.
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by uptimum123(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
slimfit1:

I know but we have people that can do it locally.

Not at this moment sir

But it's fair to say that we've made a huge progress in building locally.

All thanks to the ever blazing Chief Of Air Staff

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by NOwazobia: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Bunch of jokers, for every armory purchased by the governmet against terrorism, Boko haram have always been in trouble but still standing stronger than our soldiers even to this minute.
they will go to sambisa forest shooting down trees calling them terrorists. When they feel like actually killing humans they will just turn to the IDPs camps and nuke the helpless there. They never disappoint.
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by punisha: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Even with a MOAB boko haram leads in this home match.
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by princemillla(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
What interest me is the drone can stay airborne for more that 31hrs. That's commendable but I hope Nigeria fuel(if it's using fuel)scarcity won't hit this one
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by Harry00(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
dukeprince50:
Nigeria nai get this thing? I still won't believe it
They won't use it
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by streetsoldier1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
slimfit1:

We pay them to go on ASUU strike

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by TimeManager(m): 1:47am On Nov 12, 2020
If you hate Donaldo Trump but happy he sold you fighter jets, you are a big hypocrite. Although, I'm very skeptical as Gov. Zullum had said Bokoharam requires a political solution and not military. I hope we won't continue in the same circle, I hope there won't be another rounds of sabotage.

kiss the truth!
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by kunle75(m): 3:38am On Nov 12, 2020
kelfree99:
Nigerian Air Power is Back as Air Force Acquires CH-4, Wing Loong UAV Drones (See Photos & Facts)
Pan-African_BroadcastNov 11, 2020 3:13 PM
The CH-4 and Wing Loong UAV represents the latest in combat drone technology and exponentially boost Nigeria's ability to deliver precision munition from standoff distances.

Boko Haram and other terrorist fighters still have time to repent before the full might of the Nigerian military is brought to bear.

Here are FACTS:::

-Nigeria is second only to Egypt with the most powerful attack drone fleet both numerically and qualitatively.

-Nigeria today has joined China & UAE as the only countries operating the Wing Loong II Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle in the world.

-The Wing Loong II can remain airborne for 31 hours in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance mode, and for 26 hours in offensive mode.

-It can armed with a variety of weapons including laser guided bombs and missiles such as the AKD-10 air-to-surface anti-tank missile, BRMI-90 90mm guided rocket, FT-7/130 small 130kg bomb with planar wing, and FT-9/50 50kg bombs.

See more photos below:::

I have a question for OP, please if you give the same weapon to a saboteur like any of Nigerian security agents what can they achieve with it?

We all know the army took delivery of tucano gun ship recently and boko haram has even become bolder, so tell us something new please

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 12, 2020
kunle75:

I have a question for OP, please if you give the same weapon to a saboteur like any of Nigerian security agents what can they achieve with it?

We all know the army took delivery of tucano gun ship recently and boro haram has even become bolder, so tell us something new please
We should all pray they are used for a good course and not the opposite

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by Ayo8(m): 4:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Whats trouble is OP talking about..?? Chadian Idriss Deby had non of this when he wrecked havoc in shekau's camp... who is fooling who.??
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by kunle75(m): 5:39am On Nov 12, 2020
kelfree99:

I pray too
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by authority2006(m): 6:43am On Nov 12, 2020
NOwazobia:
Bunch of jokers, for every armory purchased by the governmet against terrorism, Boko haram have always been in trouble but still standing stronger than our soldiers even to this minute.

they will go to sambisa forest shooting down trees calling them terrorists. When they feel like actually killing humans they will just turn to the IDPs camps and nuke the helpless there. They never disappoint.

Boko Haram standing strong? Where? When? How? Have you been living in the busy for past few years? When was the last time you heard Boko Haram bombed any place or the last time you heard killing people? These are the same terrorists bombing and killing people as far as Abuja in the past.
The war against terrorism has been won, it is high time you unpatriotic elements accept the defeat.
USA and other allied forces won ISIS largely based on the use of UAVs and Nigeria is on the right path.
The only place you can find Boko Haram now is Sambisa forest and drones that will finish them off have coming in steadily.
Buhari is not joking, you jokers can join the terrorists if you like, you will be obliterated together.

vanbonattel:
USA bombed civilians too. That's not unheard of as far as military operations are concerned.

ZKOSOSO:
Which bokoharam are talking about...?

NAF, BuhariAPC, Burantai, NA, Emirs, all HausaFulanis leaders are the Bokoharam
And what should we do with this silly information?

Wiseandtrue:
If fighting terrorism is all about aircraft, they, the Nigerian Army would have won this battle a long time ago!!!

They are very corrupt and have power only on innocent citizens!!!

How many aircraft did Chad use

Modern war is about aircraft, funny you still don't know this in the year 2020!
And, is Chad now free of terrorists?
I hope you know the size of Sambisa forest! It needs more than only the boots on the ground. And these are the people who will never join the military making mouth here.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by NOwazobia: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2020
authority2006:

Boko Haram standing strong? Where? When? How? Have you been living in the busy for past few years? When was the last time you heard Boko Haram bombed any place or the last time you heard killing people? These are the same terrorists bombing and killing people as far as Abuja in the past.
The war against terrorism has been won, it is high time you unpatriotic elements accept the defeat.
USA and other allied forces won ISIS largely based on the use of UAVs and Nigeria is on the right path.
The only place you can find Boko Haram now is Sambisa forest and drones that will finish them off have coming in steadily.
Buhari is not joking, you jokers can join the terrorists if you like, you will be obliterated together.

USA bombed civilians too. That's not unheard of as far as military operations are concerned.

And what should we do with this silly information?

Modern war is about aircraft, funny you still don't know this in the year 2020!
And, is Chad now free of terrorists?
I hope you know the size of Sambisa forest! It needs more than only the boots on the ground. And these are the people who will never join the military making mouth here.
who said Buhari is a joker, he has always been serious. Only a serious person can achieve the level of destruction buhari has done to this country and the level of decoration he has done to boko haram of which he is the leader. You as a Zombie is actually the joker here not Buhari. A joker can never achieve what buhari has achieved so far.
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by F117nighthawk: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2020
Which trouble, do u have the capacity to use this high-tech equipment to full efficiency?
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's by Foolishbuhari: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
kelfree99:

We are always praying Bro. When we should be working.

How many prayers and UAVs did the chadian army use against BH? How many prayers and UAVs did the black water mercs use against BH when they almost anhilated them but for buhari who came in and cancelled the contract?

It's not about prayers Bro it's about commitment and passion to finish this. But this has become a cash cow those in government never want to see end! GEJ saw this which was why he took command out of the hands of the army in solely the war against BH.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Colourful Ojukwu Memorial Day Celebration At Owerri / A None Nigerian Fulani Caught With NIN, Weapons Video / The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.