Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. (1844 Views)

Igbo Nation Is The Only True Democratic Nation In The World / A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North / The Rise And Fall Of Akinwunmi Ambode. By Kayode Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mekaboy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
I am here again to remind ndigbo of the dangers of puting the destiny of ndigbo in the hands of a fraudster in UK.

Just like MMM and Fake pastors, the format remains the same. Promise people a better future while taking the money they have presently.

Kanu has promised a beautiful Biafran nations while collecting finances from the present.

A biafran nation that will be secure without corruption, but is being built by killing police and army and releasing criminals .

The north nurtured a terrorist organisation just like Kanu is doing in the SE. Today, the north is overwhelmed, even with a northern president.

Ndigbo are watching kanu go in the same direction, but ours will be worse because we don't even have a president to negotiate and pay our own bandits . So it is the igbos that will pay in full.

While Kanu praises the unknown gunmen and denies responsibility, the brainwashed igbos are clapping. Celebrating the destruction of their region.

Some will say how do you know the unknown gunmen are IPOB and ESN?

Well, why are police stations not attacked in the SW that is not considered Biafran land? Why are the unknown gunmen not attacking the SW prison and releasing prisoners.

Our people say, Ana agwa nti, oda anu. Mgbere ebelu isi, nti anu.( when the ear is warned, it does not listen, but when the head is cutoff, it will hear)

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Coward just shut up and get a job.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mekaboy(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Coward just shut up and get a job.

Does kanu have a job outside the Biafran business?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by nedu666: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Yet again another lgbo thread in a nation of 330 ethnic groups. Suddenly haters of ndi lgbo are creating multiple threads advising them up and down. But lgbos the answer lies with you. STOP RESPONDING TO IGBO HATE THREADS.

16 Likes

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by SLAP44: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Op is pooing from his latrine mouth?

6 Likes

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mekaboy(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
nedu666:
Yet again another lgbo thread in a nation of 330 ethnic groups. Suddenly haters of ndi lgbo are creating multiple threads advising them up and down. But lgbos the answer lies with you. STOP RESPONDING TO IGBO HATE THREADS.

How many police stations are attacked in other regions in the nation?

1 Like

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by Abdul05: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Op,they have the belief that the north do not want to them to go unless they inflict such wounds that would be out of all proportion to the demands of Biafra.

grin grin it is Nothing to us here,cos we believe it is just a play acting. Abeg op, tell them to continue

1 Like

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mekaboy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
The SW and the so called Fulani north will unite once again against Igbo's in an economic war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by helinues: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
It never get to downfall.. I believe the SE governors and Politicians are untop of the matter
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by kettykin: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
mekaboy:
The SW and the so called Fulani north will unite once again against Igbo's in an economic war.

I am not in support of the sacking of police stations in the east but truth be told. Any economic war against igbos have always backfired.
if the first economic war backfired with all the indigenised companies not surviving Nigeria's economic climate and either dying off or relocating to ghana, the second economic war will be a full blown disaster and the final nail on the viability of the Nigerian state.

Today 3 of the south west states are insolvent and owing more money than they generate with an over sized debt to asset ratio while 60 percent of the northern states are either in a dead state or dying state with riffraff and urchins holding the bay

6 Likes

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by Dymaco(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
op type this, igbo amaka first.
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by Dymaco(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Your own duty is to create one igbo thread or another. My questions becomes, is igbo the most important tribe in Nigeria this one everybody is trying to advise them?

1 Like

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by Mightyhaiz: 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
So let them fall.. or is it not what u hope for with all your life?

Why the pretense
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by Mightyhaiz: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
mekaboy:

Economic war gbukwa gi dia

u sure say ua papa don eat today?

4 Likes

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by Fejoku: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
Rather is the down fall of your own region and ancestral land. Igboland is a land of free men and free men we shall remain.
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mekaboy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Fejoku:
Rather is the down fall of your own region and ancestral land. Igboland is a land of free men and free men we shall remain.

Is this the freedom you seek?

1 Like

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by Arsenella007(f): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Op is a Jobless Troll with a leaking brain. Get a life mekaboy
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mekaboy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Arsenella007:
Op is a Jobless Troll with a leaking brain. Get a life mekaboy

And what is kanu's job? Talk on radio and money his bank account for donations? grin grin
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by flokii: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
@OP You are wasting your time advising people who never listen to counsel of wise ones.

IPOB and ESN can burn down everything for all they care even before they get biafura. Then they will go and live on trees and main roads in their imaginary country.

1 Like

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by Conrod: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
mekaboy:

ONYE RIRI GI ?
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by SisterFire(f): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
...Bigcowh0rn this which mekaboy is doing against truth and justice in regards to igbos , do you like it? He is paid heavily for it
Be sincere to urself ,
If no .. that's exact what u are doing against blind BLACKNATION seeking breaking of bondage ,
You brag the mods are on ur side , it might be true but know it this forum is Apc fulani theme, anything to open the eyes of blacks( Nigerians) is a no no from them , I am not trying to manipulate you but u are on the wrong side , supported by those who kept Nigeria and blacks in ruins, .
The mods(1) are paid heavily to work for d government , and you know exactly that they are against anything that will open the eyes of the masses , like I do there
Religious leaders( 2) In a good flourishing country those you support against me , will go hungry , y support those who eat from the harsh treatments meted by politicians on masses,
Politicians( 3) those who uses churches n mosques to hold blind masses at random,
The mods that claps for u are on their payrolls

Think about it ,
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mekaboy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
So After the police stations are burnt, prison doors opened, what next?

Girls and women are raped. No police to call, no judgement, no arrests.

People are kidnapped, ransom paid and no law or arrest. The same people that kidnapped you in the day will be seen in club at night. Who do you call?

To protect yourself and your business you have to pay the ESN/UGM .

Any street that does not pay protrction fees will have continues robberies.

Someone is owing you 1 million, he pays 200k to ESN and they warn you never to mention the debt again.

They take your land and pay ESN to finish you.

You are a fine girl, you either date a high ranking member of ESN or you are raped .

Nothing like police, nothing like law, nothing like prison.

Politicians pay ESN and no other person can contest against them.

1 Like

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Tribalism go tire you las las......signing out

1 Like

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mccloud224(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
nedu666:

His posts and threads are irritating...

And I'm not even an Igbo man.
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mekaboy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...Bigcowh0rn this which mekaboy is doing against truth and justice in regards to igbos , do you like it? He is paid heavily for it
Be sincere to urself ,
If no .. that's exact what u are doing against blind BLACKNATION seeking breaking of bondage ,
You brag the mods are on ur side , it might be true but know it this forum is Apc fulani theme, anything to open the eyes of blacks( Nigerians) is a no no from them , I am not trying to manipulate you but u are on the wrong side , supported by those who kept Nigeria and blacks in ruins, .
The mods(1) are paid heavily to work for it government , and you know exactly that they are against anything that will open the eyes of the masses , like I do there
Religious leaders( 2) In a good flourishing country those you support against me , will go hungry , y support those who eat from the harsh treatments meted by politicians on masses,
Politicians( 3) those who uses churches n mosques to hold blind masses at random,
The mods that claps for u are on their payrolls

Think about it ,

Isn't kanu paid by igbos to destroy igboland?
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mccloud224(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
mekaboy:

Did ESN claim responsibility? I mean they claimed responsibility of bringing down Miyetti Allah Chairman (Top Fulani Slave owner Echelon) so what's a police station to that?

Emeka (if you are really Igbo), do you have a brain at all?
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mekaboy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
kettykin:

I am not in support of the sacking of police stations in the east but truth be told. Any economic war against igbos have always backfired.
if the first economic war backfired with all the indigenised companies not surviving Nigeria's economic climate and either dying off or relocating to ghana, the second economic war will be a full blown disaster and the final nail on the viability of the Nigerian state.

Today 3 of the south west states are insolvent and owing more money than they generate with an over sized debt to asset ratio while 60 percent of the northern states are either in a dead state or dying state with riffraff and urchins holding the bay

This war will be self inflicted. Igbo's will flee the region and the North and SW will give conditions for accommodation.
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by Idiko1: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
mekaboy:

The poster of above crap sounded like a person who is inherently afraid of Ndigbo. Please do not die before your actual death. Ndigbo were not made by a man.
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by mekaboy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
mccloud224:

Did ESN claim responsibility? I mean they claimed responsibility of bringing down Miyetti Allah Chairman (Top Fulani Slave owner Echelon) so what's a police station to that?

Emeka (if you are really Igbo), do you have a brain at all?

Be waiting for them to claim responsibility. They will show their faces before Anambra election jn November. Watch out for the videos they will release threatening Anambra people before the elections.

1 Like

Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by SisterFire(f): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
mekaboy:

... bigcowh0rn see the pleasure he derives trying to destroy the psychic of ndi Igbo who has fought many injustice before the 1800, now technology is out , he is using it against not just igbos but blacks all over the world ,who wait the day igbos & yorubas will clean the millennium long tears of the black nation , this he is doing is same you are doing ,against the blacks which I try to help with the universal codes ,
Mind you the day u blacks becomes free from bondage from UK, religion, arabians( fulanis) , China is the day I will drink my poison n die in peace , Otem who has no relationship with black universe has done his , n me who is just been black is doing mine all to save you ,
...the problem is that I was friendly n joked with u , will u condemned me because I was ur friend
I TRUSTED YOU SO MUCH THAT I CALLED U , N U MISUNDERSTOOD ME because U ARE A MERE HUMAN WHO SEES FROM ONE ANGLE instead of 3 or 4,
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by SisterFire(f): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
mekaboy:

...You are just living an atom of ur existence their is a special way , those who mock or fight against justice where kept separately for tortures . Mind u I don't believe in ur god , nor a religious black ,
U might be paid for this , but after rain comes shine enjoy ur hate/ money
Re: The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. by VictorUSA(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
This clown is obssessed with igbos. Shut ur pit and come back to the north and talk about ur boko haram.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka / Igbos See APC As Fulani Party: Anambra Deputy Governor / Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.