Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia (72419 Views)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by MrMcJay(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
The mind is a very powerful thing. It makes you see what you want to see even if it's not the reality.

9 Likes

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by lexy2014: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
GoldenShowers:
Catholic and proud..........but

This people dey fall my hands undecided

Y did they fall ur hand?

1 Like

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
For you to be a successful religious person you must give up your thinking faculties and become a complete dummy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by mu2sa2: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

Endtime Christians.....

Imagine worshipping Mary grin grin
Worshipping Mary or her son na the samething.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Abayolaid: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
christianity and paganism is dsame

5 Likes

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by chukwuibuipob: 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
sad
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by leksite120(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Petersamuel8:
I know some Atheists and Muslims will want to fist on this where as they even do worse than this on a daily
who ask u now, you're already being defensive.
It's your Christianity, don't defend anything.
I know you'll want to discriminate against them cos they're Catholic.
But I'm always perplexed that u guys(Pentecostals) that was recently founded know better than the first set of Christians

3 Likes

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Farki: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
People abandon all reasoning and common sense whenever religion is concerned. grin

3 Likes

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by yeme7(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Most of the commenters on nairaland are just so foolish and myopic....
Addition to that I could see. Most of them are kids and don't know anything when it comes to. Catholic...

Make una go sleep

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Herkim(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=DrChukki post=95940207]Catholics not Christians [/quote

Are saying Catholics are not Christians

Who are they ?]
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by sonmvayina(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
donnie:
What do you think the Virgin Mary they worship is?

She is Easter, the Babylonian goddess of sex and fertility.

She is "Queen of Heaven"

She is "Mother of god"

She is the Sun goddess

She is what Ibibios and Igbos call ISU AMA.

She is Mammy Water

She is Ishtar, Venus,Aphrodite , and in Yoruba as Oshun..

1 Like

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by itslinkin4005(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Nyanabo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Never knew mary now answers prayers too. be and and be fooling yourself. catholics are another set of christians soon they would be the one who will champion a one world religion. the signs are there for us to see.
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Augustenite(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

Endtime Christians.....

At least then better pass you wey dey leak your pastor shoes for miracle. Ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Just imagine
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Farki: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Petersamuel8:
I know some Atheists and Muslims will want to fist on this where as they even do worse than this on a daily

Where do you see atheists worshipping a hole in the wall? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by unimagin: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
Op
Pls change that topic to "Roman Catholic idolaters pray to .............." not Christians
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by hayzedsmart(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
idolatry

1 Like

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by defcon4: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them. ( Ex 20:2-5; cf. Deut 5:6-9)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by IJOBA2: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
FOOLISH EDIOTS angry

NA THIS KIND THING DEY MAKE ISLAMISTS INVADE MOST OF THESE WESTERN NATIONS grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by seproperties(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
bolaayenimo:
How can some foolish Christians still believe that Mary was a virgin after giving birth to other children aside Jesus
. Mental Imbalance is a serious Issue .Quick recovery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by chaloskyx: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
LOL FUNNY BUNCH OF PEOPLE
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
ebenezer202l:
I am Ibibio but I don't understand the shit you just put up there
.. that guy is a bigfool

1 Like

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by CheGuevara102: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

Endtime Christians.....

Keep quiet! Nobody is worshipping Mary.

1 Like

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by donnie(m): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
unimagin:
Op
Pls change that topic to "Roman Catholic idolaters pray to .............." not Christians

ROME (BABYLON) is the mother of all Churches and all major world religions. Christians are idolaters.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by CheGuevara102: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
donnie:

She is Ishtar (Easter), the Babylonian goddess of sex and fertility.

She is "Queen of Heaven"

She is "Mother of god"

She is the Sun goddess

She is Mammy Water

OLODO! For your mind na you're Albert Einstein Abi? You're just making a fool of yourself with your useless assertions and analogy.

1 Like

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Nyanabo(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Keep quiet! Nobody is worshipping Mary.

I then wonder what you call kneeling in front of her image and praying with her name.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by edoairways: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
donnie:

She is Ishtar (Easter), the Babylonian goddess of sex and fertility.

She is "Queen of Heaven"

She is "Mother of god"

She is the Sun goddess

She is Mammy Water
Keep up with the name calling however don't forget the months of the year are attributed to idolatry

2 Likes

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by CheGuevara102: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
letristian:
My people perish coz they lack knowledge.
No one comes to the Father except through Christ

Mugu! No Catholic worship Mary, we honour her just the same way you would your parents.

1 Like

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Shadysen: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
ebenezer202l:
I am Ibibio but I don't understand the shit you just put up there
same here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.