Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,078 members, 7,821,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia (72418 Views)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by donnie(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
edoairways:

Keep up with the name calling however don't forget the months of the year are attributed to idolatry

It depends on what Calendar you're following. Eg. The Gregorian calendar has mostly pagan names. However, honouring the first day of the week (the day of the Sun) instead of the seventh day as YAH commanded (as Christians do) is Idolatory.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Shadysen: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Mugu! No Catholic worship Mary, we honour her just the same way you would your parents.
You should honor your creator JEHOVAH instead.
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by CheGuevara102: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
Shadysen:
You should honor your creator JEHOVAH instead.

You also honour your father and mother
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by donnie(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
CheGuevara102:

OLODO! For your mind na you're Albert Einstein Abi? You're just making a fool of yourself with your useless assertions and analogy.

You don't know me, if you do proper research, you will start repenting. The usual initial reaction to painful truth as this is anger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by themainman600(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
righteousness89 cone see your people ooo cone enlighten us !! magicbishop your attention is needed sigiyaya yours is needed also
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by CheGuevara102: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
donnie:

You don't know me, if you do proper research, you will start repenting. The usual reaction is anger first.

What you know is infinitesimal compared to what you ought to know. I'm Catholic and proud and it's not in our doctrine to worship Mary. We honour her and also ask for her intercession just like how Pentecostals ask pastors to pray for them.
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Shadysen: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You also honour your father and mother
continue,your brain has been washed already.
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by CheGuevara102: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
Shadysen:
continue,your brain has been washed already.

You're the one sitting on the fence and making useless judgements.
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by edoairways: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
donnie:

It depends on what Calendar you're following. Eg. The Gregorian calendar has mostly pagan names. However, honouring the first day of the week (the day of the Sun) instead of the seventh day as YAH commanded (as Christians do) is Idolatory.
The Sabbath was made for man not man for the Sabbath. Moreover, the early Christians had their fellowship on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Cousin9999: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Wait until African's here this scam....

[img]https://media./images/c90d998ac94f5cd4ebed266173967294/tenor.gif[/img]

lol grin
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by engrchykae(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
donnie:
What do you think the Virgin Mary they worship is?

She is Ishtar (Easter), the Babylonian goddess of sex and fertility.

She is "Queen of Heaven"

She is "Mother of god"

She is the Sun goddess

She is what Ibibios and Igbos call ISU AMA.

She is Mammy Water
but she ain't bad,she is the great mother
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Canberra55: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
Replace the word "christians" with "Catholics".

1 Like

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Obc1234(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Pray for us
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Renforce: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
bolaayenimo:
How can some foolish Christians still believe that Mary was a virgin after giving birth to other children aside Jesus

Wow! Commenting without your brain must be really hard

1 Like

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Shadysen: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You're the one sitting on the fence and making useless judgements.
While you are sleeping on bike and watched theem brain washing you...open your Bible and read my friend and stop worshipping Mary's status.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by olisaEze(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Religious people not Christians, gathered to worship a stain on a rock! Well there are others that gather to kill the devil every year by stoning a rock, so nothing new here. By the way, all na the same idolatry. grin

1 Like

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by CheGuevara102: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Shadysen:
While you are sleeping on bike and watched theem brain washing you...open your Bible and read my friend and stop worshipping Mary's status.

I don't blame you, when you spend 90% of your time inside Baba Ijebu kiosk forecasting away your sense how will you have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by donnie(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
edoairways:

The Sabbath was made for man not man for the Sabbath. Moreover, the early Christians had their fellowship on Sunday.

That's after the apostasy had begun. MESSIAH didn't start Christianity, Constantine did. The SHABBAT was kept in Exodus chapter 16 even before Moses Received the 10 commandments on stone in Exodus chapter 20.

But ROME canceled it and moved it to the day they worshipped the Sun deity (Sunday) and put a penalty of death on our ancestors who insisted on keeping the Shabbat. Do your own research.

1 Like

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by LoveJesus87(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
bolaayenimo:
How can some foolish Christians still believe that Mary was a virgin after giving birth to other children aside Jesus
my brother I no know who I go ask concerning this matter of. D tin too tire person
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by donnie(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
CheGuevara102:

What you know is infinitesimal compared to what you ought to know. I'm Catholic and proud and it's not in our doctrine to worship Mary. We honour her and also ask for her intercession just like how Pentecostals ask pastors to pray for them.

Whatever... that's your business. All world religions come from one source... SATAN.

BABYLON is what scripture calls the Roman church and all her children (the various religions).

1 Like

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by naija4life247: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
I am a Muslim. But, why are Muslims and Catholics always seeing Holy Mary, Jesus Christ, Islamic Inscriptions, e.t.c.? God does not need to prove himself to anyone. Stop advertising God. HE is all in all. Stop being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
The only person I pray to is my God through Jesus Christ.

Shalom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by CheGuevara102: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
donnie:

Whatever... that's your business. All world religions come from one source... SATAN.

BABYLON is what scripture calls the Roman church and all her children (the various religions).

And your traditional heritage comes from where? Just take a look at yourself, your great grandfather's worshipped Amadioha and Sango and it was handed down to you but you don't know.
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Noble1000(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
donnie:
What do you think the Virgin Mary they worship is?

She is Ishtar (Easter), the Babylonian goddess of sex and fertility.

She is "Queen of Heaven"

She is "Mother of god"

She is the Sun goddess

She is what Ibibios and Igbos call ISU AMA.

She is Mammy Water

what is this one typing..
you better keep quiet. i pity you because i cant blame you
what is even wrong with some people.. God
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Lawsimon(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
leksite120:
who ask u now, you're already being defensive.
It's your Christianity, don't defend anything.
I know you'll want to discriminate against them cos they're Catholic.
But I'm always perplexed that u guys(Pentecostals) that was recently founded know better than the first set of Christians

Roman Catholic the first set of Christians? Guy, are you high on oshogbo weed?

3 Likes

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by Saynotoapc(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Bros no vex ooo, where was it stated or written that Mary gave birth to another child aside Jesus.
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by ss1930(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
They re not Christians, they re religious people
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by poweredcom(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nonsense ..de are just being hypnotized
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by donnie(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
CheGuevara102:

And your traditional heritage comes from where? Just take a look at yourself, your great grandfather's worshipped Amadioha and Sango and it was handed down to you but you don't know.

Naah they didn't worship those... You don't know who my ancestors are... you cannot even trace yours back up to 500 years ago. Our fathers kept the Commandments in the days of King Daweed (who by the way is our black Bantu brother) and YAHUAH blessed them. But they went astray and worshipped other gods. Therefore we have suffered slavery after slavery till this day. What do you think is the way out... to repent or to continue in Idolatory?

Deuteronomy 4:27-29
[27]And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
[28]And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.
[29]But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

1 Like

Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by leksite120(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lawsimon:

Roman Catholic the first set of Christians? Guy, are you high on oshogbo weed?
Not the actual first set, but they're as indigenous even before Pentecostal could think of existing, in short, they're by far older than Pentecostal churches
Re: Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia by JasperVII(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Y'all can go ahead and bash Catholics now. I see some have started already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.