Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State (43244 Views)

Fetish Items Discovered In Lady's Room In Uyo / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
FashionCookie:

Lolzzz...una too funny for this Nairaland.
I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by RealEzee(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Let him practice his religion in peace ooo him no do una anything kwa sad

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
onyechez:

The assault is bad and shouldn't be tolerated but Nigeria is full of tribalism. Rivers state is free anyone is free to live, work and enjoy but go to their state wahala. Imagine a guy from Ebonyi state butchered an ikwerre man because he told a woman to pay him the rent he lend a shop to her, ikwerre people didn't go about to start killing people who aren't ikwerre in the land. Look at what an ikwerre woman is passing through in Yoruba land because she's not from there, I read it on naira land.
Who is this ikwerre woman you're talking about?
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
BabaOwen:
Who is this ikwerre woman you're talking about?
The story is on NAIRALAND just search it on Google with nairaland on it, it will direct you to the page on naira land.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by k2money(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Why the beating? Can they do that to a Christian or Muslim carrying Bible and quoran up and down?. Live and let's live.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by k2money(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Opakan123:
Please someone should help me with some money to buy drugs. I'm an ulcer patient and my drugs finished last week
I'm feeling some symptoms and I need to take drugs.. Please have mercy on me
So you bad reach this one? Ulcer drugs that 1k cannot buy is what your wickedness reach so tey nobody fit give you for your family and friends?
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by NkanAkpanika: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
AMI3:

Wow! Are u such u are from Rivers state? because cultism in Rivers state is alarming
No he will not criticise is foolish state to grow..
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by NkanAkpanika: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
k2money:
Why the beating? Can they do that to a Christian or Muslim carrying Bible and quoran up and down?. Live and let's live.
Rivers people are ancient and barbaric in nature..
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by k2money(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
MJluv:
So you wey be Christian/Muslim, if you wan pray you gast travel back to your state to pray?

Get sense Abeg!
Thumb up�
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Cashio(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Was he caught with human parts? No.
Did he try to exhume a dead body? No.
So WTF was his crime.

I happened to work somewhere in Anambra where African traditional religion was still so much in practice and yes, they believe in sacrifices and incantations and whatever.
That experience alone changed my mindset towards how I see things pertaining to incantations and sacrifices.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by AKAyomide(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
The man hasn't done anything wrong to be frank. Every one has rights for freedom of religion. The man may so much believe in traditional religion and he is practicing it in his best ways. Every religion has a charm. Christianity uses there form of charms to worship their Supreme Creator; they use holy bible, holy water, Holy mountain, Holy handkerchief while Islam makes use of Quran which serves as a tools to get connected to their Supreme God.
Bad people beats the man for what he beliefs in.. Only things he should have been charged for is trespass and that can be done by the people whom owns those corpse at the cemetery.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by hector: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Opakan123:
Please someone should help me with some money to buy drugs. I'm an ulcer patient and my drugs finished last week
I'm feeling some symptoms and I need to take drugs.. Please have mercy on me

How much?
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by olisaEze(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
onyechez:

The assault is bad and shouldn't be tolerated but Nigeria is full of tribalism. Rivers state is free anyone is free to live, work and enjoy but go to their state wahala. Imagine a guy from Ebonyi state butchered an ikwerre man because he told a woman to pay him the rent he lend a shop to her, ikwerre people didn't go about to start killing people who aren't ikwerre in the land. Look at what an ikwerre woman is passing through in Yoruba land because she's not from there, I read it on naira land.

I equally condemn any sort of violence against anyone, but the instances you’ve given now are totally out of context with the present topic. If u focus on the subject at hand, u will realize that attacking this man based on a different belief should not be condoned as long as lives and properties were not affected.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by speedchariot(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
They look like what they serve.Serve Jesus,and you will be like Him.Serve ogun,and you will look like ogun.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by adonisuwa(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
SaintBishop:
it is very important ooo, we need to know all the criminals commiting crimes in Rivers state and where they come from.
Oga d Law watin be him crime na?
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Idamond: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Vicjustice:
Very unreasonable comment coming from a barbaric mindset.
low mentality people.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Blackdisciple(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
I thought we right to chose whom we worship
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Profkel: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
SaintBishop:
Any criminals who want cause chaos in Rivers state will be dealt with.
Be it IPOB terrorist or Akwa ibom thugs and criminals, you all have taken our hospitality and generosity for granted,it's high time we start dealing with you unproductive elements.
You're welcome.

GROW Up child

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 1:00am On Nov 13, 2020
Why cant dey allow him to do his thing in peace, if what he is doing is working for him then, he should be left alone, we have freedom of religion in this country, if I decide to serve my father's God's, e no concern anybody...at list him no kill person
nwekeugochukwu:
Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State (Photos, Video)

A man from Akwa Ibom State was caught making incantations and invocations with some fetish items at a cemetery in Rivers State, IgbereTV reports.

Upon interrogation, the man who is suspected to be a necromancer, claimed that he has a brother who is a pastor with Deeper Life Church in Bonny.

According to Adolf Ransom Pepple who posted the photos and video today, the incident happened at Bonny Cemetery in Bonny Local Government Area of the State on Tuesday, November 10.

Adolf Ransom People wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100001339355065/posts/3469138056474139/?app=fbl

See video clips below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7buLGgnHL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSfPrZkjgzQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAx_FHjtxcU

https://igberetvnews.com/1371353/man-caught-making-incantations-fetish-items-cemetery-rivers-state-photos-video/

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Trueyarn(m): 1:47am On Nov 13, 2020
Okwuazi930:
Why beating him,they should hand him over to the appropriate authority.

And what authority is that? The man was practicing his religion, it's not as if he was caught exhuming a corpse or robbing a grave. A necromancer conjures up spirit of the dead, so he might have been there to draw energy based on his mode of believe.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 13, 2020
olisaEze:

I equally condemn any sort of violence against anyone, but the instances you’ve given now are totally out of context with the present topic. If u focus on the subject at hand, u will realize that attacking this man based on a different belief should not be condoned as long as lives and properties were not affected.
Am an advocate of equality and fairness that's lacking seriously in Nigeria, it is due to the situation of things in Nigeria that has tuned the mindset of people in the country to behave this way. Earlier I was using an example to state what I was talking about.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Kinematics: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

[s]No he will not criticise is foolish state to grow.. [/s]

Akwa Ibom goat. Are the cultists not your brothers?
This is just one of the many of your brothers engaging in ocultic activities.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Kinematics: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2020
I can see all the Akwa Ibom bushmen on this thread defending their ocultic brother grin

Let him carry his ocultic life to Akwa ibom. That's where fetish people live.

Hunchogee
Ilaumoh
Blackson
NkanAkpanika
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Kinematics: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

[s]Rivers people are ancient and barbaric in nature..[/s]

See this ancient bush man defending his ocultic brother.

Go and carry your brother from Bonny. He should go continue his ocultic practice in Akwa Ibom.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by KenModi(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2020
SaintBishop:
The criminal is a hardcore Akwa ibom man, you Akwa ibomite are one of the People terrorizing rivers state if you don't know, know it now my apkan friend.

The true enemy doesn’t know if you are from River state or from Akwa Ibom. They don’t even know those places.

All they know is that you are a black man and you are African, that is all they need to know to deal with you.

Continue fighting over frivolous issues while foreigners are continued to be employed into positions meant for Nigerians.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by NkanAkpanika: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2020
Kinematics:

Akwa Ibom goat. Are the cultists not your brothers?
This is just one of the many of your brothers engaging in ocultic activities.
Have you seen how senseless you are?
Read through the thread and see how people condemned your family people jungle justice ancient attitude grin
Senseless fool like you
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Kinematics: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

[s]Have you seen how senseless you are?
Read through the thread and see how people condemned your family people jungle justice ancient attitude grin
Senseless fool like you[/s]

Bush man from the land of forest. You better go and carry your brother from that mess and rehabilitate him.

Dont know why you people keep exporting illiteracy,
poverty, cultists and witchcraft to other states.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Mayehunta991: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2020
tobechi74:
Traditional Religion is still legal.

If he was praying there with anointing oil,will they complain

I wonder oo
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by GeneralKoko(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:
For all those saying that the man has a right to "freedom of worship/religion" or whatever, I have a question for you all:

When did a cemetery become a place of worship(e.g. church, mosque, shrine)?

You nairaland activists sound so dumb half the time.

I don't know about the beating but the lunatic was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It is that simple.

Your thinking is quite shallow
People who do crusade on the roads nkor? Is the road their place of worship.
You're actually very stupid.
People pray on the road, in schools etc but y'all uneducated hypocrites are here typing gibberish.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2020
hector:

How much?
I need 3k for the drugs.. Pls help me
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by MrBanner(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2020
hector:

How much?

That's a scammer. Give him money at your own peril.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2020
k2money:

So you bad reach this one? Ulcer drugs that 1k cannot buy is what your wickedness reach so tey nobody fit give you for your family and friends?

No one to help some friends I called keep saying no money... I'm left with no choice than to seek for help on nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object / Prostitute Fights Man Who Gave Her N3k Instead Of The Agreed N5k / Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.