Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State (43233 Views)

Fetish Items Discovered In Lady's Room In Uyo / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
For all those saying that the man has a right to "freedom of worship/religion" or whatever, I have a question for you all:

When did a cemetery become a place of worship(e.g. church, mosque, shrine)?

You nairaland activists sound so dumb half the time.

I don't know about the beating but the lunatic was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It is that simple.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Senseless post is now Akwa Ibomites not Igbos again? .. Senseless confuse set of people... Ebot

Lol, this is hilarious.

Ohh, you want it to be igbo?

What a pity.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Goldie16(f): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
How does it concern you?. He is free to worship whatever he wants to worship. Hypocrites always looking for who to beat
Nonsensical post. The person who posted this on Facebook is senseless and the people who beat him up are even more senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Allwell96: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
Actually if I were the one that saw him, I would just go my way. I don't think it's any of my business.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
He has done nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
olisaEze:

I understand ur point, but there is no difference between what you have said and what the Islamic terrorists are saying in the north. It’s d same religious intolerance. As long as he wasn’t desecrating anyone’s grave, I don’t see d reason for assaulting him.
The assault is bad and shouldn't be tolerated but Nigeria is full of tribalism. Rivers state is free anyone is free to live, work and enjoy but go to their state wahala. Imagine a guy from Ebonyi state butchered an ikwerre man because he told a woman to pay him the rent he lend a shop to her, ikwerre people didn't go about to start killing people who aren't ikwerre in the land. Look at what an ikwerre woman is passing through in Yoruba land because she's not from there, I read it on naira land.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
muykem:
Is it a crime to be communion with dead?

What communion, sir??

Come on, let those guys be. After all, didn't we say "rest in peace" one last time?

I don't even know how people of all ilks gain unfettered access into cemeteries these days. It's disgusting. sad
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Xyz001: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hypocrites everywhere.

When a man was dusting bullet with charm during #Endsars protest, you were clapping and hailing him.

What's his offense? He did not tamper with any body parts or dig any burial.

Where is the religion tolerance you all claim.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Goldie16(f): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:
For all those saying that the man has a right to "freedom of worship/religion" or whatever, I have a question for you all:

When did a cemetery become a place of worship(e.g. church, mosque, shrine)?

You nairaland activists sound so dumb half the time.

I don't know about the beating but the lunatic was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It is that simple.

Don't Christian's pray in other places apart from church? The pray in the market, schools, in buses, on the streets.
Muslims, pray everywhere they can find whatever it's prayer time, they look for a neat place and spread their mats to pray.
Masquerades are seen almost every day in calabar going about doing incarnations and sometimes even chasing and scaring people
The best they should do is ask the security to politely ask him to leave, if they are not comfortable with it
They will be shouting Endsars Endsars, yet they are the most wicked set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Karlovich:
Aphonjaz trying to bring their dark cursed practices into SE and SS. This man is not from Akwa Ibom State

Agent of division, we are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Goldie16:
How does it concern you?. He is free to worship whatever he wants to worship. Hypocrites always looking for who to beat

Even if he is free to worship "whatever he wants to worship", a cemetery is scarcely the right place for such nonsense.

Last time I checked, cemeteries are not classified as places of worship. It is that simple.

They were wrong in thumping him up though. I will still give you that. Nigerians are becoming far too brutal these days.

But at the end of the day, the guy was at the wrong place.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by AdemolaA2: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Golan007:
If he didnt exhume any body nor vandalize any property, the best you can hold him for is trespass.

Beating him is actually quite barbaric.

Exactly my thoughts .. to me , he hasn’t committed any crime for this kind of humiliation and embarrassment to be meted on him .

What if he’s a idol worshipper or an herbalist in the making ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
Goldie16:

Don't Christian's pray in other places apart from church? The pray in the market, schools, in buses, on the streets.
Muslims, pray everywhere they can find whatever it's prayer time, they look for a neat place and spread their mats to pray.
Masquerades are seen almost every day in calabar going about doing incarnations and sometimes even chasing and scaring people
The best they should do is ask the security to politely ask him to leave, if they are not comfortable with it
They will be shouting Endsars Endsars, yet they are the most wicked set of people.

You can spare yourself all these long write-ups by reading what I have to say below:

Religious activities are best left practised in designated locations.

It is so unfortunate that Nigerians are find of doing the wrong things in/at the wrong places and it is a former of lunacy. What this guy has simply done is take the madness to a whole new wavelength.

I maintain; a cemetery is scarcely a place of worship. Let us let the dead rest in peace. At least, we owe them that much.

Sanity must prevail.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Hassanmaye(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
IPOG in action that's how they come to Lagos in number to claim our state, Kilonshele! Tufiaku
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by jamesversion: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Senseless post.. Must you over expantiate where he is from?

First, it is expatiate. Second, in order to let the world know that Riverians aren't the ones causing criminality in their state, the state of origin of criminals need to be exposed.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Goldie16(f): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Even if he is free to worship "whatever he wants to worship", a cemetery is scarcely the right place for such nonsense.

Last time I checked, cemeteries are not classified as places of worship. It is that simple.

They were wrong in thumping him up though. I will still give you that. Nigerians are becoming far too brutal these days.

But at the end of the day, the guy was at the wrong place.
If they are not comfortable with what he is doing, they can politely ask him to leave.
Christians pray in the cemetery during burial. Some families even take the pastor to cemetery to do deliverance or whatever they call it.
That may be his way of communicating to his departed wife or parents or a way of seeking validation from the dead.
He may even be a 'medium' that conveys messages from dead people to their loved ones.
This is the way of life that some people are accustomed to, he did not harm or kill anyone through his activities
Nigerians are just barbaric set of people. Wicked to themselves for the slightest reasons.
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Why? Are you not proud of your owibibio fetish brothers?, when they post ritualist from Ogun state you will laughing like a hyena.

Enjoy this one and dont complain. cool
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by mzTarsh(f): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
SaintBishop:
The post says he his from Akwa ibom you are saying another thing were you there when it happen listen to the video he said he is from yalla lga in cross river... He is not from akwa ibom?
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Isuku01(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
The man has committed no crime neither has he done any harm. Those involved in violence against him should be rounded-up and bundled to court and from there to jail.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Goldie16(f): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
Golan007:
If he didnt exhume any body nor vandalize any property, the best you can hold him for is trespass.

Beating him is actually quite barbaric.
Don't mind them, when people were vandalizing and burning those expensive brt buses and destroying people hard earned investments, they sat in front of their television laughing.
It is the one that is of zero importance to the development of this country that they will carry on their head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Leo588(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
When does making incantations become a crime in Nigeria that deserves a jungle justice?

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by obailala(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
What's his crime?

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol, this is hilarious.

Ohh, you want it to be igbo?

What a pity.
Rivers just like thier governor are known to passing blame to other tribe or state.. If you understand what I mean
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by midehi2(f): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
kingxsamz:

See your small brain.
The man is practicing his tradition and people attacked him, for what?
Don't you people do something similar in your churches? So why should he be attacked?
Cemetery?

Fish brain tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
DenreleDave:

Morning boss..

Afternoon sir
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
quentin06:

Why? Are you not proud of your owibibio fetish brothers?, [/b]when they post ritualist from Ogun state you will laughing like a hyena.[b]

Enjoy this one and dont complain. cool
Pls can you post it here and waiting
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by RighteousSlawor: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Damnnn niggurrr... Praise God! Beating him isn't the best. For goodness sake, we are in a circular state, where everyone is entitled to his/her right to worship whatsoever deity he/she choses. But if only they will understand and believe that my darling sky daddy is the most powerful, then they would repent. Halleluyah!
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Harrykn: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
A black man and his voodoo, why beat him?

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Goldie16(f): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by AMI3(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Don't mind the OP
Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by AMI3(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
jamesversion:

First, it is expatiate. Second, in order to let the world know that Riverians aren't the ones causing criminality in their state, the state of origin of criminals need to be exposed.
So what is d criminality about that?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State by Mycoin(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
What really is his crime?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Ladies Heading To Russia For Prostitution Caught In Cameroon / Danfo Conductor Strips To Fight A Lady Over Money In Lagos (video) / EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.