Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Should Igbos Give Up On Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Igbos Give Up On Biafra? (367 Views)

“Nzogbu Nzogbu Politics”: Should Igbos Hid Soludo And Change Their Tactics? / Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? / Should Igbos Really Have To Be Part Of Pre-planned #Occupylekkitollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Igbos Give Up On Biafra? by akinelli: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
So,

I watched this video and it made me wonder if Biafra is something that should be completley given up on. I know many still want it to come back but is it even possible? Let me know what you think.

Also this is the video. Watch it and see if it changes your mind. You won't regret it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzI2HJS_Z7w
Re: Should Igbos Give Up On Biafra? by yarimo(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Give up or not, BIAFRA is dead and buried since 1960

1 Like

Re: Should Igbos Give Up On Biafra? by Rugaria: 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
akinelli:
So,

I watched this video and it made me wonder if Biafra is something that should be completley given up on. I know many still want it to come back but is it even possible? Let me know what you think.

Also this is the video. Watch it and see if it changes your mind. You won't regret it:

Too late to give up bro... Nobody is going to be emotionally blackmailed with the horrors of wars because nobody is asking for war. .. Make Nigeria great for everyone, you won't. Yet you don't want to hear of any dissenting voices.. What do you want then? A prosperous country or a backward prison yard?

4 Likes

Re: Should Igbos Give Up On Biafra? by gidgiddy: 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
akinelli:
So,

I think its important to note that the Biafra of the 1960's is not the Biafra of the 2020's. Then was military times where things are settled by war. Now is civilian times where things are settled by referendum.

Nobody is going to fight a war for Biafra again, its not necessary. Nigeria has already failed as a country and as a nation. We are just waiting for the funeral date so it can be buried. Igbo land will eventually become an independent country because nothing can stop the disintegration of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Should Igbos Give Up On Biafra? by loveth360(f): 7:15am On Nov 12, 2020
No going back.

It may take time but it must surely come in my life time by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Should Igbos Give Up On Biafra? by helinues: 7:16am On Nov 12, 2020
sad

Re: Should Igbos Give Up On Biafra? by loveth360(f): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2020
yarimo:
Dead but at the mention of the name Biafra baboons and monkeys in the ZOO called Nigeria trembles.grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Igbos Give Up On Biafra? by ggood: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2020
Biafra can not work
Re: Should Igbos Give Up On Biafra? by Nwaotu10(m): 8:13am On Nov 12, 2020
No going back

Ahead Ahead.

Biafra is our last solace.

1 Like

Re: Should Igbos Give Up On Biafra? by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Biafra my home
My own home
With you they scamper
I will love to see you power

Many names they called you
Dreams
All the name they called you
Yet you still eschew
Re: Should Igbos Give Up On Biafra? by ludd2018: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2020
no way .Biafra must come
Re: Should Igbos Give Up On Biafra? by juman(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2020
They should concentrate on building their region to their desire taste.

Yes they can.

Anybody can win election today.
Re: Should Igbos Give Up On Biafra? by wakaman: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2020
angry
Re: Should Igbos Give Up On Biafra? by Muna4real(f): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2020
yarimo:

At least we know that Nigeria is more dead than anything dead. Nigeria was not just buried, but has decayed beyond recognition. Hmmmmmmmm. I'm already perceiving the stench. So smelly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Imagine If Pro-nigerian Youths Spent Their Energy In Bettering Nigeria / Lessons From Nazi Germany, Boko Haram North, And Edo State / Anambra 2021guber : Retired Army Generals, Others Back Nnamdi Nnoruka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.