Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? (1067 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency / Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by God1000(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2021
We shouldn't be talking about something like this in a sane and well structured society, but Nigeria is the opposite of that, hence the need to ask this germane question.

Though it sounds risible but we're faced with ugly reality right now, the 2023 elections will be characterized by cynicism and skepticism, there are already suspicions here and there, the political desperados will do anything humanly possible to undermine our democracy and the will/wishes of well meaning Nigerians, these knaves are also heating up the polity! we must unite together and stop them.

Their parochial interest and inordinate ambitions supersede national interest, all they are after is self aggrandisement and preservation.

Winning a presidential election in Nigeria is a tall order, it requires alliances and serious political maneuvering.

My concern now is that if South East is denied the opportunity to govern Africa's largest democracy in 2023, what will happen?
Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by helinues: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2021
grin

Not only North, they would need to beg other regions they have been attacking and abusing unnecessarily.

The truth is, SE presidency in 2023 is too late. Others have been building bridges even before 2015 election .

He who poured water on the ground should be ready to step on wet ground.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by God1000(m): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2021
helinues:
grin

Not only North, they would need to beg other regions they have been attacking and abusing unnecessarily.
hmm, but will they do that?
Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by helinues: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2021
God1000:
hmm, but will they do that?

The truth is they don't have decorum.

Ipob ideology is totally different from their politicians, Massob, Ohaneze.. Ohaneze would be saying one thing, Ipob is saying otherwise all at the same time

How can so many people be having different views about issues related to their region and expect others to take them seriously?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Gazzy88(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2021
God1000:
We shouldn't be talking about something like this in a sane and well structured society, but Nigeria is the opposite of that, hence the need to ask this germane question.

Though it sounds risible but we're faced with ugly reality right now, the 2023 elections will be characterized by cynicism and skepticism, there are already suspicions here and there, the political desperados will do anything humanly possible to undermine our democracy and the will/wishes of well meaning Nigerians, these knaves are also heating up the polity! we must unite together and stop them.

Their parochial interest and inordinate ambitions supersede national interest, all they are after is self aggrandisement and preservation.

My concern now is that if South East is denied the opportunity to govern Africa's largest democracy in 2023, what will happen?
Forget it, no plan for an ibo man at the aso villa anytime soon. They've eaten their cake and they can't have it. They should keep abusing and insulting others while they are being left on the sideline as others make cogent decisions for them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Laggafin: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2021
Hey we must not beg slaves and migrants from funta jalon.. time will come soon wen they by themselves will rally round and beg Igbo to lead and take dem out of the mess and shithole they created for themselves and by themselves.. This I have seen grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Laggafin: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2021
Gazzy88:
Forget it, no plan for an ibo man at the aso villa anytime soon. They've eaten their cake and they can't have it. They should keep abusing and insulting others while they are being left on the sideline as others make cogent decisions for them.
How does wat u post sound to you Isnt it obvious ur brain has been damaged with reckless abandon! Ndo
Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Gazzy88(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Laggafin:

How does wat u post sound to you Isnt it obvious ur brain has been damaged with reckless abandon! Ndo
The thing enter your head, pẹ̀lẹ́ grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by kettykings: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2021
If it is too late for an igbo Man the let the Niger Delta have it , Igbos will understand and learn from their mistakes but let Niger Delta have it , they have bee too loyal and good to Nigeria. anything short it is pure apartheid
Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Laggafin: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2021
Gazzy88:
The thing enter your head, pẹ̀lẹ́ grin
Stop sizing my head Biko.. cause I know u are a natural skull miner grin

1 Like

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by OneCorner: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2021
The beg they have been begging lately, where u won classify Dat one
Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Vistra40: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2021
Gazzy88:

How does whoever live in aso rock affect your destiny? At least we know that whoever occupies aso rock was destined for it. Pursue your own destiny
Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Majesty2(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2021
Even if those inconsequential 5% people postrate or kneel, there is nothing for them come 2023, they are politically useless and they will remain so forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Laggafin: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2021
kettykings:
If it is too late for an igbo Man the let the Niger Delta have it , Igbos will understand and learn from their mistakes but let Niger Delta have it , they have bee too loyal and good to Nigeria. anything short it is pure apartheid
Lol.. it is too late how ?? Y'all will continue to live in delusional lillusions and the Igbo man will continue choking you guys with his natural creative and innovational prowess..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Queeeeeen: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2021
God1000:

Winning a presidential election in Nigeria is a tall order, it requires alliances and serious political maneuvering.

No they shouldn't beg for nonsense. A country of their own will be better. We can preside over ourselves the way we want to our satisfaction.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Laggafin: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2021
Majesty2:
Even if those inconsequential 5% people postrate or kneel, there is nothing for them come 2023, they are politically useless and they will remain so forever
You that is not politically useless .. how much better have u fared over the years than producing a much wretched region infested with bandits and terrorist cheesy.. most times I sit back and laugh out loud at parasitic morons and imbeciles who wallow in perfidious ignorance

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by God1000(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2021
Queeeeeen:

No they shouldn't beg for nonsense. A country of their own will be better. We can preside over ourselves the way we want to our satisfaction.
but isn't that a pipe dream for now?
Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Queeeeeen: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2021
God1000:
but isn't that a pipe dream for now?

Isn't the useless presidency more of a useless dream? I've searched and searched and I've not seen how that presidency will benefit Igbos,so why beg for it? Does it make sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Vistra40: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2021
helinues:
grin

The truth is, SE presidency in 2023 is too late. Others have been building bridges even before 2015 election .

He who poured water on the ground should be ready to step on wet ground.

You ain’t God bro

2 Likes

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Gazzy88(m): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2021
Vistra40:

How does whoever live in aso rock affect your destiny? At least we know that whoever occupies aso rock was destined for it. Pursue your own destiny
You're a pained mumu. You will be alright las las. My destiny working well, is yours working. grin
Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Vistra40: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2021
Gazzy88:
You're a pained mumu. You will be alright las las. My destiny working well, is yours working. grin

Me pained?nahhhh! Unlike you lots in this forum, I care less about who leads Nigeria. I will gladly vote for an Osinbajo over an OUK cos he is competent. You see that’s the difference between me and you. I won’t respond back to your insult. If I vote for Osinbajo and he wins the presidency, it’s his destiny and not mine. I’m not a sycophant like you

1 Like

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Gazzy88(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Vistra40:

Me pained?nahhhh! Unlike you lots in this forum, I care less about who leads Nigeria. I will gladly vote for an Osinbajo over an OUK cos he is competent. You see that’s the difference between me and you. I won’t respond back to your insult. If I vote for Osinbajo and he wins the presidency, it’s his destiny and not mine. I’m not a sycophant like you
Good morning
Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by God1000(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2021
Queeeeeen:

Isn't the useless presidency more of a useless dream? I've searched and searched and I've not seen how that presidency will benefit Igbos,so why beg for it? Does it make sense?
for the sake of equity and fairness
Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Queeeeeen: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2021
God1000:
for the sake of equity and fairness

So we should beg for a useless post because of "equity and fairness"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by cherishmichael: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2021
Even if they denies us our right, that's their business they can not deny us it forever, we can never kneel to people we are greater than, not because of leadership, because if it was to take it by force, just in-between the country no help from the US as they did during the Biafran war, undecided we'll take it clean. I know some of you might be shocked seeing me mention the US, yes! Read your history very well and know why the igbos lost the Biafran war, that was because we were not only facing the northerners and the westerners, but also, one of the world powers.
If you know you know!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by SlayerForever: 9:43am On Dec 28, 2021
Power is taken, not given.
Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by uthlaw: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2021
God1000:

nothing will happen, it either you continue your sit at home in your region...I'm still wondering with all the support you've being given PDP, they still can't give you ticket!

1 Like

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by StreetFight: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2021
What type of nonsense is that ?

Igbos deserves the Presidential seat. There is no need to beg any tribe for it. Igbos are not beggars. Igbos are hustlers.

But, it will not be given to them on a platter of gold. Igbos must bring out their candidates and mobilize and campaign for them. And the Presidency will be theirs. Don't sit down in your village and be criticizing Tinubu, telling us Tinubu is a thief.

Presidency will not be zoned to your village. Presidency has never been zoned to any region. Alex Ekwueme and Abubakar Rimi and Emeka Ojukwu and Buhari contested with Obasanjo at different times, but Obsanjo defeated them through all means. So, If you don't come out and present your candidate, Yorubas will snatch the opportunity from you and you will cry blood.

Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Ijaw have all tried and the country has grown from bad to worse. It's now Igbos turn to try also by fighting for the Presidency by mobilizing for their candidates and getting it, not by attacking Yorubas who do not care about your votes.

2 Likes

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Majesty2(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2021
Laggafin:

You that is not politically useless .. how much better have u fared over the years than producing a much wretched region infested with bandits and terrorist cheesy.. most times I sit back and laugh out loud at parasitic morons and imbeciles who wallow in perfidious ignorance
typical igbotic gibberish, okoro and wailing be like 5 and 6, omo nna you go wail tire

1 Like

Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by slimfit1(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2021
It will be a shameful thing to do. Power or separation give them two options.
Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Laggafin: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2021
Majesty2:
typical igbotic gibberish, okoro and wailing be like 5 and 6, omo nna you go wail tire
Wasted sperm.. maybe na cow impregnate ur mum.. if u tag me again.. na thunder go damage ur cow brain finally
Re: Should Igbos Go On Their Knees And Beg the North For Power? by Laggafin: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2021
StreetFight:
What type of nonsense is that ?

Igbos deserves the Presidential seat. There is no need to beg any tribe for it. Igbos are not beggars. Igbos are hustlers.

But, it will not be given to them on a platter of gold. Igbos must bring out their candidates and mobilize and campaign for them. And the Presidency will be theirs. Don't sit down in your village and be criticizing Tinubu, telling us Tinubu is a thief.

Presidency will not be zoned to your village. Presidency has never been zoned to any region. Alex Ekwueme and Abubakar Rimi and Emeka Ojukwu and Buhari contested with Obasanjo at different times, but Obsanjo defeated them through all means. So, If you don't come out and present your candidate, Yorubas will snatch the opportunity from you and you will cry blood.

Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Ijaw have all tried and the country has grown from bad to worse. It's now Igbos turn to try also by fighting for the Presidency by mobilizing for their candidates and getting it, not by attacking Yorubas who do not care about your votes.
This is most confused post I have ever seen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Twitter Lady Has Spoken / APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) / Just today ESN nearly kill this old man in Anambra - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.