Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff (42848 Views)

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by MERCHANDISER: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2020
sammyj:
grin grin grin Biden should be calming down. It's too early to start appointments when disputes is at hand !!!
Which dispute?
wait till January,the clown(Trump) will be thrown outta the office by force
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by seborrhic: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2020
It's crass st upidity,hypocrisy and a disgrace to even a child for someone to hate Buhari for his crass incompetence,parochialism,bigotry,religious extremism and undisguised divisiveness,but then turnaround to love Trump doing same thing in America.
I just don't understand if people even sit down to check if they are normal before supporting something.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by mynd1(f): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

who is this miscreants ?
can you tell me one of the reasons you are supporting the clown(Trump)?, then I will give you more reasons to support Biden.
Stop giving that I'd*iot attention. He has never cross his village border and that thing he show was just taking from social media.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by HegenIkomkeh(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:
Everything is in order....

Wondering who is going to replace Pompeo as Secretary of State, honestly, Mike is a nice guy
I'm thinking Susan Rice if Democrats are able to win the two run off Senate elections in Georgia to take back control of the Senate. Another option is Senator Chris Coons, Joe's longtime friend and replacement in the Senate. Other names are being tossed around but let's see how Georgia turns out.
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by Seyzcham91(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Rubbish Talk!

You better put your own big pant On too and accept defeat as your boss Trump

Denial won't help you both

The earlier you Concede The better for you both!

Your boss Trump is already an Embarrassment To His Career, Family, Himself and His country and even The world as a whole!
BigBabyJesus:
Joe Rigger will piss on himself in front of a judge so as to claim dementia and senility as defense for his rigging.

The only transition he is going to get is when he goes full MTF tranny in the big house servicing Tyronne and Jamal everyday until he dies of BBC exhaustion.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by tonyashburton: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
Joe Rigger will piss on himself in front of a judge so as to claim dementia and senility as defense for his rigging.

The only transition he is going to get is when he goes full MTF tranny in the big house servicing Tyronne and Jamal everyday until he dies of BBC exhaustion.
Idiots everywhere you look...
������
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by MossadAgent: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
tonyashburton:

Idiots everywhere you look...
������

Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by GreatManBee: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:

Wondering who is going to replace Pompeo as Secretary of State, honestly, Mike is a nice guy

I dont want him replaced
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by basybasy: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/11/us/politics/ron-klain-biden.html
Well done oga Biden. Ur rivar has not got himself for the defeat shock he had from u, and that is why he is saying rubbish. If they born Trump well, he should not leave power by Jan 2021. World go condemn him and bundle him out of White House.
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by Aknashvillian17: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

It would be convincing to some people on the fence if you could put out your proof of rigging.
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by pacespot(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Pompeo has been a disaster not only on Iran nuclear but also on North Korea. Next appointment should be the secretary of state. Imagine saying Trump is preparing for a smooth transition to his second term.
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by Zino1011(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
Acekidc4:
No Time..... Biden my Man....... Continue Joor don't mind haters........Every Trump of Dirt in My Life is ForBiden
Thats how things are done.Not the president that want for eternity
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by Kingzeez10: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Shatap zombie idiot
You sound as if you're about to cry, sorry take handkerchief.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by Apologize(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:

I don't think you know what you are saying if you say he's a nice guy
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
How IPOB go do this one now,
That means their messiah will be kicked out and jailed.
His Agbero behaviour its an embarassment to the whole world watching.
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by Coquinoqui: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Oya replace USCIS anti-immgration director habeg
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by Gerrard59(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
These are people who know their unions not Buhari that will wait after 8 months after inauguration to appoint aides

And so-called intellectwats masquerading as intellectuals supported Buhari's decision not to appoint ministers and instead rely on perm. sec.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by owila4luv(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
E be like say this man na mumu oo
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by Connoisseur(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
true2god:
Is this not treason? How can you start forming a parallel government?

Trump appointed his first chief of staff on Nov 13, 2016.

I guess it wasn't treason then

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/11/14/us/politics/reince-priebus-chief-of-staff-donald-trump.amp.html
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by naija4life247: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
These are people who know their unions not Buhari that will wait after 8 months after inauguration to appoint aides

Please don’t remind me of this again. From that time, we should have know that Buhari is a cow.
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by naija4life247: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

This one is posting from the psychiatric hospital
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by jrusky(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
See a smart man. He chose a brain as his chief of staff unlike Buhari that opted for noise makers as his cabinet.

It too Buhari almost a year to choose his cabinet and ended up chosen failures and imbecilles and put the nation in the wandering wilderness.

Joe my man.

Trump drop your ego and prepare your handover note we need a diverse leaders.
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by ezechi24(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. They hate President Mohammadu Buhari because he's a Muslim.. Now they're hating on Biden because them talk say he's less of a Christian than Donald Trump. cheesy

May God help my people. grin

They believe Buhari is more of a Muslim than Atiku.. Same thing with Trump who's more of a Christian than Biden, according to them.. Spot the correlation? grin

As for Buhari's achievements, create a thread for that.. That's if you are too blind(with hatred) to see them.. I'll help reveal them to you. cheesy

God bless us all.

ur stupidity knows no bound....is it tgesame buhari his own people are protesting against?...go to kastina and spit this nonsense you just spat ...and watch ur head pulled out of your neck ...you think the 30k being given to you will take you any where ...ur children are the ones I pity for...
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by ogbonti: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:

Your comments are incoherent with the topic at hand.

Carry your wailing go elsewhere...

If George Bush could wait for 37 days before he was certified as US president - elect when AlGore filled law suits in the year 2000, then why can’t Joe Biden wait for the same length of time ? Why is the news media so impatient ? why is Biden trying to defeat the legal process of constitutional verification so quickly ?

It’s just like when Buhari went to court to challenge YarAdua and Yar Adua was attempting to form a government in 2007. That did not even happen in Nigeria because Yar Adua waited for the Supreme court to finish work before he put his transition in order

Biden has proven to be a thug and his desperation. will be his undoing

By November 14. - everything about Trump’s lawsuit or recount must be decided and that’s one month 6 days to inauguration - so why the haste by Biden ?

Because he is scared that the dead people who votes for him will be found out and the truth is gradually coming out

yeye Biden followers
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by Testboo: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by Adolak(m): 6:51am On Nov 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. They hate President Mohammadu Buhari because he's a Muslim.. Now they're hating on Biden because them talk say he's less of a Christian than Donald Trump. cheesy

May God help my people. grin

They believe Buhari is more of a Muslim than Atiku.. Same thing with Trump who's more of a Christian than Biden, according to them.. Spot the correlation? grin

As for Buhari's achievements, create a thread for that.. That's if you are too blind(with hatred) to see them.. I'll help reveal them to you. cheesy

God bless us all.

Biden is a practicing Catholic.
Trump is not believed to be a religious person.

So I even wonder why Christians like this Trump of a guy.

You leave your fellow religious guy and you're running towards someone that talks about pussy and Ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 13, 2020
No time to check time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Killed In Dayton In The 2nd Mass Shooting In The US In 24 Hours. / Taliban Announce Caretaker Government For Afghanistan (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.