Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents (20547 Views)

Gladys, Luka Binniyat's Wife: Why My Husband Was Arrested By Kaduna Government / Army Reacts To 'alleged' Collection Of N1000 At Checkpoints By Officers / 'No More Shehu Sani' Protest By Kaduna Central People At APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:

Not bad considering the amount
Taxation is very important and should be encouraged offcourse but, how is this going to be implemented? Would this stop local govt from collecting thiers as well? And why is it not related to personal income/profits?

1 Like

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai is working

sense is always far from this one undecided

1 Like

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by 1vid(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2020
No p... They will pay! Also give them Job. Bcus if u ask jobless Aboki 1k, na BokoBoys reloaded oooo
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by iwuchukwutony(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2020
All the revenue generated from the state where is it. Is this a new strategy or what?
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by pickatyou2: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2020
You tax them on their jobs, roads, buying and Selling of their goods and services , their homes and shops. Now u want to tax them for existing in the state.
El- rufai is actually cursed.

1 Like

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by tophumble(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Too bad

If you have a YouTube channel and you are passionate about making money via YouTube and you need view time, likes and subscribe, click on the link below to get started.

https://www.sonuker.com/?ref=4154
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by abasmike: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2020
Looking for quality research project Topics and materials?
Visit here: dvlresearch.ng
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by BigBashiru: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai is working!

If 1k can sustain this development!

I endorse it!

its not by the beauty of the infrastructure i.e. the pictures shown... it is by discipline and enforcement. Are people driving recklessly on the road, doing one way etc? does sars operate on the road? anyone can build infrastructure but it is up to citizens to conduct themselves like civilized people that are not animals.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Karleb(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2020
gringringringringrin
Wonder shall never end.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by bethelofficial: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2020
Quality Artificial Plant. Large Variety Available.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by onyxo76(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2020
now that there is no more money to steal abi?
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by hotseat: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2020
This is an indication that Kaduna, other states and even the federal government have or almost exhausted their credit lines.

Expect more of this in the coming days and months.

NAIJA FINALLY GOING TO THE DOGS!
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by TruthinAction: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2020
What about those who are not working? What about the revenue gotten from tax? Will the billionaires and millionaires also pay only 1,000?

1 Like

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai is working!

I endorse it!

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
ALL YOU DO IS TO POST FAKE PICTURES OF AUDIO DEVELOPMENT THAT HAVE BEEN ENHANCED WITH COMPUTER SOFTWARE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by goldfish27(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2020
I stand to be corrected.
Apart from the ever unfinished road construction going on @ Branawa pls which other road has or is been done in the entire kaduna south?
All this pics u post are all done in kaduna north, so the govt intend to collect 1k each from the resident to develop one region(North) this is just unfair as if they (South) are not part of Kaduna

Arrewa:
Elrufai is working!

I endorse it!

2 Likes

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Cocolatti(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2020
THERE IS NO DEVELOPMENT IN SOUTHERN KADUNA SO EL RUFAI SHOULD GO TO THOSE PLACES HE'S DEVELOPING TO COLLECT THE TAX
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by SocialJustice: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Kaduna State is developing!
Multiple pictures of 2 Road. Na wa.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Cocolatti(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2020
goldfish27:
I stand to be corrected.
Apart from the ever unfinished road construction going on @ Branawa pls which other road has or is been done in the entire kaduna south?
All this pics u post are all done in kaduna north, so the govt intend to collect 1k each from the resident to develop one region(North) this is just unfair as if they (South) are not part of Kaduna

DONT MIND THE *SLICKING ZOMBIE. THERE'S NO DEVELOPMENT ANYWHERE IN SOUTHERN KADUNA. EL RUFAI IS THE MOST DIVISIVE GOVERNOR THAT EVER RULED KADUNA

1 Like

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by beegameh(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2020
landlord go collect, agents go collect then government too will collect...nawao. E Don burst o
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Allwell96: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2020
I'm from Kaduna state, I reside somewhere else in another state, but I will pay this levy for the development of my state. I'll make sure all my family members pay too. El-Rufai's developmental stride is visible, I have to support.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by shekoduza: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2020
if you are not employed, will you pay through your nose?
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by captianfreeman(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
There should be exemption for the Almajiris.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Hollusilva28(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai is working!

I endorse it!
your head is not thinking straight, fanatical el rufai asslicker. Does advance countries ask their citizens to pay development levy. what happen to their taxes paying by the citizens. also what happen to the allocation money that was meant to pay workers salaries and for the society development projects.

your head really need to be formatted 100 times

1 Like

Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Tbasicme: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
mainman7:
As your eyes here in the States, trust me to serve you the lastest hot news fresh hot as e dey Hot!
BOMBSHELL!!! STILL ON 2020 US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

CIA Homeland Security launched the largest election sting operation 6 hours ago.
Over 500 elite units moved into all ballot counting depots nationwide to stand guard over all the printed ballots.

They were ALL printed with QFS-BLOCKCHAIN (unbreakable code) Watermarks.
So far 14 million ballots have been put through a laser scanner in 5 different states and 78% have failed [NO watermarks] and 100% of these failed ballots all had Biden on them. Interesting next few days ahead.

This is the brilliance of Donald Trump and his team. They placed an ‘invisible watermark’ on ballots and told no one. Now the National Guard are going in with ‘infra red’ equipment and can easily read which ballots are real and which are fake, and they are doing a recount.

The Full Story ! From James Sheets:

The WATERMARK on the official election ballots, the original ballots are also registered on a “QFS blockchain” to prevent fraud.

12 states were “targeted!” The National Guard has been deployed to 12 states: Alabama, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Washington, Virginia, Delaware, Illinois and Kentucky and they are now counting the official ballots.

The DEMS fell right into the trap of this sting operation and TRUMP has it all. This FRAUD will be exposed for the whole world to see and isn't it fancy how the amazing new Supreme Court Justice ‘Amy’ was appointed/ confirmed right before this election so that she can rightfully take care of the business of election fraud?

And as a Nigerian prophet rightfully admitted during his prophecy "Amy knows the right thing to do".

Oh I see! and this is only the beginning of the EPIC times that lie ahead.

So, did Trump win by a landslide? You will soon SEE that he did.

JournalReporters.com
Like if you suspected the incredible depth of evilness of DemonCrats even before these evidences started emerging.
True state of Election displayed in last pics.

Pls don't derail the thread.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by ebenezer202l(f): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Not bad considering the amount
[/s] will you keep quiet
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Reference(m): 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nothing wrong with this. Where the sad tale starts is with inflated contracts given to shady merchants that will be poorly executed so the losses are guaranteed meaning that the levies will continue forever. If citizens are given an open and shut case, a lot of folks don't mind even paying for the entire duration be it 3, 5 or 10 years. Here in Nigeria there is zero accountability. Once the government knows the citizens have come to accept this, then they reduce accountability to zero.

For instance, has this not been the sad tale of all the fuel price hikes in Nigeria chequered history. Promises are never kept. Going by all the promises made in the heat of past adjustments, by now not a single highway in Nigeria should be unmotorable.

So it is not the taxation that matters but the accountability. Do a good job and the people will be happy to comply.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by Leo588(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
It should have been every Political Office holder and working class youth.

Thy always want to take and not give
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by defcon4: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
It very important that Kaduna residents pay the tax. It's from that money El Rufai will pay Fulani to stop killing.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by berryPee(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
For his one sided development that is visible ONLY in KADUNA NORTH, IGABI and parts of KD SOUTH LGAs?
Make any clown come near me for anything that concerns this extortion called development levy.
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by banhammy: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
yemmight:
The short devil's verdict.

May God forgive you
Re: Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents by YoungAncient1: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Na we go pay for the kawo and ungwa kanawa flyovers by fire by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Seizes Shiroro, Rafi LGAs In Niger State / Igbo Presidency 2023: Igbo Group Lists Buhari's Achievements, Backs Him For 2019 / PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.