Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Cargo Company In Uk Needed To Ship Goods To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cargo Company In Uk Needed To Ship Goods To Nigeria (1302 Views)

Reliable And Fast Cargo Company Frm Usa To Niga / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cargo Company In Uk Needed To Ship Goods To Nigeria by DeltaAnge: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2011
Does anyone know of a reliable cargo company based in the United Kingdom that ships good to Nigeria. I need a company to help me ship some cosmetics items to Nigeria. If there's any out there, let me have your contacts ASAP.
Re: Cargo Company In Uk Needed To Ship Goods To Nigeria by feco300: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hello sir,

Yes i know a Cargo Company in UK that can have you. We are Perfect Resources (W.A) Ltd. WE are experts in Clearing and Forwarding of Goods to anywhere in nigeria. contact us today for more.

Re: Cargo Company In Uk Needed To Ship Goods To Nigeria by ogogoro: 1:30am On Apr 03, 2011
Call
Re: Cargo Company In Uk Needed To Ship Goods To Nigeria by myafrican: 12:52am On Jun 06, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Home Ownership And Mortgage Scheme For Launch Soon / . / Travel Agents Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.