Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) (1623 Views)

How Tramadol Destroyed My Life / Pimples Has Finished My Face / HELP !!! NYSC Has Destroyed My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2020
I greet you all in the name of the lord,

Please my elders and mates, I am lost in the world of fiction and I literally live only in my head.

Why because acne/pimples has caused me to lose every high self esteem and confidence I have.

Wheni was a 13 years old boy, I started having pimples, normally in class we would pop each other's pimples and laugh it off, over the years it got serious and people started staying away from me, you know avoiding being seen around me.

It Had a big bad effect on my academic performance, I hated going to school in the morning, all these till I finished secondary school... After secondary school, I attended Jamb Lessons and the rest still the same thing, people avoiding me like a plague, and I took it upon myself to check what was wrong and I found out that it was the boil sized pimples on my face that caused girls to snub me, buys to sideline me and so on.

When I got admitted for ND, I tried to make friends but every one kept that face of who's this, get out of here, girls would loudly say, let's leave here before this guy gives us pimples. I totally avoided taking pictures with friends and personal ones....

I went online and did a little research and saw that severe acne and breakouts can be treated using Laser Technology one kain one kain. I went to YouTube and watched some videos and saw the before and after of some patients and I saw that my case still had hope...

I searched for dermatologist and ski care comics in Nigeria and I stumbled upon one Laserderm Clinics where I followed up on their posts and decided to reach out to them. They asked me to come for consultation at a fee of 15k. I then calculated in my head, that I should be needing about 100k to 150 thousand Naira to get the full treatment from their clinic. This is where I need help, I have done my research and I think I should give this a try, but that money is not something I can afford... If I had it, even if it's my last money, I would spend it to get my face and skin fixed.

Because it has been my flaw, I have tried to get my mind off it, but it's so painful going to bed at night and by the time I wake up in the morning I have a big sized pimple on my nose, very obvious and disgusting even to me, talk less of the people around me... This ACNE had dealt with me I won't deny, but I think I have to put a stop to it, I am 22 right now, imagine since I was 13 years old, my face has not rested from this menace, all my face is full of holes caused by it. My face does not even have an even color due to the continual combination of different creams and cleansers I have applied to fight the breakout. I have read a lot about it, and I have concluded that going for the Laser Treatment is the Last Straw, it has permanent effect, that is why I prefer it, but it is expensive for me... I have ACNE on. My face, chest, back, neck upper arms, shoulders infact I am tired.... I need Help financially... You can make enquiry about the LASERDERM clinic I mentioned, I reached to them through their Instagram page, you can pay to them, if you fear I am a scanner, I would understand, I would just go to them for treatment, please if you want to help me, don't give me the money directly search Laserderm clinics on Instagram and chat them up, I will go there for the treatment... This thing is killing my ego and I am honestly tired...

Pictures below

Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by YoonSung59: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2020
hmnm hold on, the elders will attend to you smiley
Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2020
I have spent all my money on this ACNE stress... I can't take back all the years of low self esteem, it took from me. But I can put a stop to it and live my life to the fullest..
Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by Zeion422(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2020
did u change ur soap,cream or water.....change in normal routine can cause dat
Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by Righteousness89(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Kiddyong123ayo:
I have spent all my money on this ACNE stress... I can't take back all the years of low self esteem, it took from me. But I can put a stop to it and live my life to the fullest..

Low esteem because of a body that u will drop here..
Low esteem because of a mere dust..

My Brother the problem you have is not Pimples! The problem you have is your reasoning.

If you know and understand how useless this our body is , you will not bother yourself so much about things as this or let them affect the way u live..
They don't really matter.
Invest yourself in Feeding and Empowering your Soul for life Here and for Eternity..

Live your life with all Joy
Have your daily bath..
Ensure you are clean...
The body will organize itself...

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by BusinessCity: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2020
I'll come back and tell you what to do
Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by Freestainworld(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2020
I suffer from pimples too, if you have oily body, always powder to dry up the pimples, avoid pressing them so they won't be giving you dark spot on the body, run away f on oily food, use good soap for bathing, use Acenaway cream on your face, thank me later
Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by pyyxxaro: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother the problem you have is not Pimples! The problem you have is your reasoning.

If you know and understand how useless this our body is , you will bother yourself so much about things as this..

Live your life.
Have your daily bath..
Ensure you are clean...

Pastor Calm down

Just take him to river Jordan and heal him for us

We use God beg you cry

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you know and understand how useless this our body is , you will bother yourself so much about things as this..

Live your life.
Have your daily bath..
Ensure you are clean...

I don't think you understand, if at 22 years you don't have GF ever in your life, forcefully I became an introvert, sometimes I would take my bath, I am stepping out, then I look into the mirror and is see my face, I would just go back inside... Why because at some point you may not want to listen to what people say. But when you are alone you will tell yourself the truth... Am I cursed to have this acne, I am here seeking for solutions... I have suffered... And I am tired
Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2020
Freestainworld:
I suffer from pimples too, if you have oily body, always powder to dry up the pimples, avoid pressing them so they won't be giving you dark spot on the body, run away f on oily food, use good soap for bathing, use Acenaway cream on your face, thank me later

Powder, bro my own acne will swallow any powder 1hr Max my face is oily again, truth is I have tried different types of soaps to control the breakout but a soap will be working just fine, then after sometime, it would become my poison.
There are different types of breakout there is pimples and Acne... Acne is my case
Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by Righteousness89(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2020
Kiddyong123ayo:

I don't think you understand, if at 22 years you don't have GF ever in your life, forcefully I became an introvert, sometimes I would take my bath, I am stepping out, then I look into the mirror and is see my face, I would just go back inside... Why because at some point you may not want to listen to what people say. But when you are alone you will tell yourself the truth... Am I cursed to have this acne, I am here seeking for solutions... I have suffered... And I am tired

My Brother, Except you agree to yourself that you are cursed! That's when you are Cursed!

Are u saying if the acne does not go , your life becomes miserable? That's a wrong way to live my Brother..

If GF is your Pirioty in life then you have a long way to go..

This is my Advice to you!
Ignore all that!
There are folks worse than you that are happily Married..
If you have a Job or business or you in school, Focus on it..
Invite JESUS into your Life and affairs.. forget about this issue! It's nothing..
Pursue GOD! Pursue your life goals..
Every other thing will be sorted out..

If you need JESUS and Prayers , send me a Pm or your WhatsApp Contact! I will be glad to lead you.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2020
I just need kind hearted people to help. Me fund this my treatment, it has taken a toll on me, my life and what is stand for generally.... Just like someone with mouth odour who has tried everything and is frustrated.... If i show you my teen years pictures, I am not even proud of them....
I am growing and it is affecting hw I relate with others, I am always laid back and that is not who I really am... I have been insulted times without number, I have been the butt of dark jokes severally because of this same thing.... I need help
Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother, Except you agree to yourself that you are cursed! That's when you are Cursed!

Are u saying if the acne does not go , your life becomes miserable? That's a wrong way to live my Brother..

If GF is your Pirioty in life then you have a long way to go..

This is my Advice to you!
Ignore all that!
There are folks worse than you that are happily Married..
If you have a Job or business or you in school, Focus on it..
Invite JESUS into your Life and affairs.. forget about this issue! It's nothing..
Pursue GOD! Pursue your life goals..
Every other thing will be sorted out..

If you need JESUS and Prayers , send me a Pm or your WhatsApp Contact! I will be glad to lead you.

Sir respectfully I am at that age where I should be growing relationships with both genders.... I am not underaged and I am here saying what is bothering me, I love Jesus but this is a cry for help not a call for preaching... I am not those your church brothers that keep meek faces but do bad things after church. I need to get this thing off my face, and see me for who I am... If I as a lady with fibroid would you tell me to take my mind off it and not seek for help. Please not everything is a call to salvation... I know you are a Pastor, but this is about health

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by Righteousness89(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2020
Kiddyong123ayo:

Sir respectfully I am at that age where I should be growing relationships with both genders.... I am not underaged and I am here saying what is bothering me, I love Jesus but this is a cry for help not a call for preaching... I am not those your church brothers that keep meek faces but do bad things after church. I need to get this thing off my face, and see me for who I am... If I as a lady with fibroid would you tell me to take my mind off it and not seek for help. Please not everything is a call to salvation... I know you are a Pastor, but this is about health

Okay! Man of age, Enjoy your Health

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Please of you want to help donate toward my 100k medical fees. Please ask me I don't want to be too forward, please I am not a scammer.
Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by SILENTandSMART2: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
I suffer for this dis forrken pimples before but now my face is fresh , they even call me fresh cus i fresh die smiley

You wanna know the secret ?

I spent cash on creams , but all nah wash, smiley

Human body adapt to things as time goes on,

So the cream won't work as time goes on wink

Don't expect it to go instantly because it didn't ,

smiley

If you ain't patient you won't get rid of it ,

Firstly don't burst any pimples, people always talk say you should burst ham, it will get bigger and heal up later, this might take alot of time,

Secondly, neatness, aswear this is the main cause of it, avoid sweating, always wash your hand and don't touch your face with your hand at all (this ain't easy because pimples go dey do you like touching your face)

Let your body do the work,what i said is a very has a very long result but you will enjoy it lass lass,

I can't face people den because of pimples,all this cream worsen the issue if use for a long of time,

The only cream dat i can recommend for you is nixoderm and make sure you use it 3 times in a week for best result,

Pimples is mad aswear i can relate your pain , but if you can do dis aswear you and pimples go be like night and day wink

Good luck to you smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by OnyeMmeri: 6:39am On Nov 13, 2020
I was expecting to see serious boil-like pimples on the side of your face from the pictures you posted. You don't have a serious case of pimples at all going by the pictures. The only pimples I see in the pics are the one on your chest and back. Those ones are not even too numerous.

I think your low self esteem is fueling your perception of how people view you. I don't know why you assume that everyone you meet avoids you cos of those little pimples on your face. Just work on your self esteem and self worth and you'll be fine.

Change your diet too. Eat more of veggies and fruits especially citrus fruits which contain vitamin C for good skin. Take vitamin A and E supplements as well. Steer clear of sugary and starchy food, as well as food items that contain a high amount of fats and oil. You'll begin to see a steady improvement of your skin after a few weeks.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2020
OnyeMmeri:
I was expecting to see serious boil-like pimples on the side of your face from the pictures you posted. You don't have a serious case of pimples at all going by the pictures. The only pimples I see in the pics are the one on your chest and back. Those ones are not even too numerous.

I think your low self esteem is fueling your perception of how people view you. I don't know why you assume that everyone you meet avoids you cos of those little pimples on your face. Just work on your self esteem and self worth and you'll be fine.

Change your diet too. Eat more of veggies and fruits especially citrus fruits which contain vitamin C for good skin. Take vitamin A and E supplements as well. Steer clear of sugary and starchy food, as well as food items that contain a high amount of fats and oil. You'll begin to see a steady improvement of your skin after a few weeks.

Aswear he didn't know what they call pimples,

All the pimples in his face ain't big at all,

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
The funny thing is I am trying to hide my face, that's why I did not take full face picture, my peeps, if you see the holes on my face, caused by severe acne.... Only if you can see me in person
Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by pegix(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2021
Im afraid this aint no pimples(those ones on ur chest)

Get urself checked man
U might be developing a serious skin(dermal layers) condition

SEE A DERMATOLOGIST!!!!!!!!
Re: Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) by Adalasy: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kiddyong123ayo:
I greet you all in the name of the lord,

Please my elders and mates, I am lost in the world of fiction and I literally live only in my head.

Why because acne/pimples has caused me to lose every high self esteem and confidence I have.

Wheni was a 13 years old boy, I started having pimples, normally in class we would pop each other's pimples and laugh it off, over the years it got serious and people started staying away from me, you know avoiding being seen around me.

It Had a big bad effect on my academic performance, I hated going to school in the morning, all these till I finished secondary school... After secondary school, I attended Jamb Lessons and the rest still the same thing, people avoiding me like a plague, and I took it upon myself to check what was wrong and I found out that it was the boil sized pimples on my face that caused girls to snub me, buys to sideline me and so on.

When I got admitted for ND, I tried to make friends but every one kept that face of who's this, get out of here, girls would loudly say, let's leave here before this guy gives us pimples. I totally avoided taking pictures with friends and personal ones....

I went online and did a little research and saw that severe acne and breakouts can be treated using Laser Technology one kain one kain. I went to YouTube and watched some videos and saw the before and after of some patients and I saw that my case still had hope...

I searched for dermatologist and ski care comics in Nigeria and I stumbled upon one Laserderm Clinics where I followed up on their posts and decided to reach out to them. They asked me to come for consultation at a fee of 15k. I then calculated in my head, that I should be needing about 100k to 150 thousand Naira to get the full treatment from their clinic. This is where I need help, I have done my research and I think I should give this a try, but that money is not something I can afford... If I had it, even if it's my last money, I would spend it to get my face and skin fixed.

Because it has been my flaw, I have tried to get my mind off it, but it's so painful going to bed at night and by the time I wake up in the morning I have a big sized pimple on my nose, very obvious and disgusting even to me, talk less of the people around me... This ACNE had dealt with me I won't deny, but I think I have to put a stop to it, I am 22 right now, imagine since I was 13 years old, my face has not rested from this menace, all my face is full of holes caused by it. My face does not even have an even color due to the continual combination of different creams and cleansers I have applied to fight the breakout. I have read a lot about it, and I have concluded that going for the Laser Treatment is the Last Straw, it has permanent effect, that is why I prefer it, but it is expensive for me... I have ACNE on. My face, chest, back, neck upper arms, shoulders infact I am tired.... I need Help financially... You can make enquiry about the LASERDERM clinic I mentioned, I reached to them through their Instagram page, you can pay to them, if you fear I am a scanner, I would understand, I would just go to them for treatment, please if you want to help me, don't give me the money directly search Laserderm clinics on Instagram and chat them up, I will go there for the treatment... This thing is killing my ego and I am honestly tired...

Pictures below

https://www.nairaland.com/6323610/get-rid-chalazion-severe-acne

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! FG To Begin Adminstration Of Covid 19 Booster Shots For IDPs Tomorrow / Faforon For Infection / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.