Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Pimples Has Finished My Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimples Has Finished My Face (808 Views)

Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother / Help!!! Pimples Has Destroyed My Life (pictures Included) / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pimples Has Finished My Face by opeoyek: 10:45am On May 18, 2020
What can I do? And what products are effective. My face is riddled with spots and blackheads
Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by amakadlite(f): 11:09am On May 18, 2020
truly there is time for everything. I struggled with pimples and dark spots but when the time came it vanished by itself. clean your face with warm water morning and night and avoid oily and fatty foods. make friends with fruits and vegetables for oil control body and face.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by Greatzeus(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2020
amakadlite:
truly there is time for everything. I struggled with pimples and dark spots but when the time came it vanished by itself. clean your face with warm water morning and night and avoid oily and fatty foods. make friends with fruits and vegetables for oil control body and face.
It will surprise you and all nairalanders that oily and fatty food are not responsible for pimples. I did a research online sometime ago and what I read surprised me.
It has not been scientifically proven or established that oily and fatty food is responsible for pimples.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by amakadlite(f): 11:17am On May 18, 2020
Greatzeus:

It will surprise you and all nairalanders that oily and fatty food are not responsible for pimples. I did a research online sometime ago and what I read surprised me.
It has not been scientifically proven or established that oily and fatty food is responsible for pimples.
no doubt about that, though I have not researched on that. so what are the avoidable causes of pimples?
Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 18, 2020
opeoyek:
What can I do? And what products are effective. My face is riddled with spots and blackheads
buy black soap it call ose dudu in Yoruba and lime.
Preparation:
Small container
Put d black soap inside
Cut d lime and squeeze out juice mix it together with d black soap, apply it on your face morning and night for 20 minutes and wash. for a week.
Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by bobokunlexzy: 12:46pm On May 18, 2020
What you have is probably Acne and black head which is more serious compared to the regular pimple. The root of the health issue lies in the blood and connected to the epidermis which is one of the skin layers coupled with the hair follicles which all link to skin pores where sweat comes out.

I know what to recommend to correct this health challenge. Check out my signature and feel free to contact me.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by fergie001: 12:51pm On May 18, 2020
In my growing years, pimples really dealt ruthlessly with me.

Just take your normal bath, stick to dudu Osun...that soap is wondrous.

Avoid a lot of touching on your face....fruits and vegetables.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by Ifeoluwaborode(f): 12:56pm On May 18, 2020
Use green tea . It works well .That what am using and is working , it is scientifically proven to reduce excess sebum . you can drink it and apply it on your face . Please who have use sebamed facial toner , the one for acne prone , is it good or does
it cause pimples and clog the pores
Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by opeoyek: 1:00pm On May 18, 2020
Thank you for this advice
amakadlite:

1 Like

Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by opeoyek: 1:01pm On May 18, 2020
Noted, thank you
humblejj:
buy black soap it call ose dudu in Yoruba and lime.
Preparation:
Small container
Put d black soap inside
Cut d lime and squeeze out juice mix it together with d black soap, apply it on your face morning and night for 20 minutes and wash. for a week.
Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by opeoyek: 1:04pm On May 18, 2020
Thank you for the suggestions
Ifeoluwaborode:
Use green tea . It works well .That what am using and is working , it is scientifically proven to reduce excess sebum . you can drink it and apply it on your face . Please who have use sebamed facial toner , the one for acne prone , is it good or does
Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by opeoyek: 1:05pm On May 18, 2020
Okay, what green tea brand would you recommend and how can I get it
Ifeoluwaborode:
Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by Ifeoluwaborode(f): 3:35pm On May 18, 2020
Matcha u can order it on jumia
Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:55pm On May 18, 2020
fergie001:
In my growing years, pimples really dealt ruthlessly with me.

Just take your normal bath, stick to dudu Osun...that soap is wondrous.

Avoid a lot of touching on your face....fruits and vegetables.
I had my hand on my face when I read this and I quickly took the thing off, lol.
Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by fergie001: 5:22pm On May 18, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

I had my hand on my face when I read this and I quickly took the thing off, lol.
That stuff is the fertilizer of pimples shocked...
Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by Matthewdan(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2020
pictures or......
Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by Mariangeles(f): 9:57am On May 20, 2020
opeoyek:

• First of all, get a soft face towel exclusively for washing you face and neck area.

• Always wash the face towel first before use.

• Wash your face and neck area with a mild soap and clean water. ( liquid soap will be better)

• Avoid using excess chemical products on your face. (It is best to apply nothing on your face)

• Eat fruits and vegetables and drink up to 3ltrs of water everyday

• The lesser you touch your face the better

• Be patient, your skin will heal itself.
Re: Pimples Has Finished My Face by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Greatzeus:

That's what people don't know, I created a thread on pimples and how it has wrecked me. Some people were telling me to take vitamin c..... The last time I took it, I had a big boil on my nose for a month... Honestly no one know what to use or do

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why You Should Never Leave Your Slippers Outside At Night / Currently Facing Depression / Dr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.