Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Copy Dvd Files - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Copy Dvd Files (231 Views)

How Can I Copy Thunderbird Emails To A New Computer ? / Do You Know How To Covnert DVD Files? / Open SSH Config Files For MTN 0.0kb And Mpulse Data Via HTTP Injector And Kpntun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copy Dvd Files by harvey121: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2020
So I need to be able to copy DVD's. My son's DVDs have a short lifespan, between trips around the house and in the car they get scratched up bad. She is only 2, so I am not that mad .

I use to copy my DVDs. I remember it was a two program process. One turned the DVD into an ISO image, and the other burned the ISO onto a DVD. That was 2 laptops ago, and I can't remember what the programs were called. I know they were known as dvd rip software or something else. I would pay a little bit for one now if it was easy to use.

Does anyone have any they suggest? I can't find anything useful on the net.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nextergo Smart Standing Desk Is The Smartest Of All / How To Speak With Live MTN Customer Care Representative Fast / AT&T 3G Network Shutdown Is Finally Happening In February 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.