Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Superstar Singer, Davido Is Better Than Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Superstar Singer, Davido Is Better Than Wizkid (247 Views)

Crazy Dressed Superstar Singer Simi Revealed Her Mansion At Banana Island.it Wil / I Am Richer Than Wizkid - 606 Autos, Sarumi / Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Superstar Singer, Davido Is Better Than Wizkid by uche87(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2020
Nigeria’s fast rising and prolific multi-dimensional artiste, Uche Okechukwu Onyekwere popularly known as Uchay Grey has explained why he prefers David Adeleke (Davido) to Ayodeji Balogun (Wizkid) as his favourite artiste.

Uchay Grey, in a chat with PMParrot, reacted to the trending issue on social media as regards who is the best between the two artistes, he said though it is difficult to choose between the two best artistes, however, disclosed that he prefers Davido because of the similarities in his (Uchay Grey) style of music and his voice with that of the Ede-born musician.

“I will go with Davido for many reasons probably because I do R&B I will say. For me, Davido’s voice and mine are similar, I think I will go with him rather than Wizkid. But Wizkid is a fantastic artiste anyway, it is like you are comparing two best people, so, it is difficult to choose,” he said

Uche, a graduate of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, while speaking on the rationale behind his latest single, Boogie Down, explained that it is a party song for the people to shake off stress and anxiety occasioned by COVID-19 pandemic and #ENDSARS protests.

ALSO READ: I See No Reason Why Those Being Molested By Securitymen Because Of ‘Stay-At-Home’ Order Cannot Seek Legal Redress – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa,SAN
“It is pertinent for Nigerians to shake off from the present situations in the country, from COVID-19 pandemic to #ENDSARS protests. My intention is to get the people off the stress, shake off all challenges and boogie it down. It is a party song that will make people to shake body, dance and wine to let go their anxiety and stress.”

The R&B, Hip-Hop, Reggae and Afro-Pop sensation solicited for a level playing ground for the upcoming artistes to come into limelight in terms of promotion.

“Nigeria’s entertainment industry is doing well except for the upcoming artistes, who have to be the ones to carry themselves to places where people can see them. It is not easy when you have to be the one who will drag yourself to do everything.

“There should be a level playing ground for everybody, promotion should not always be monetized because it has been made a monetary thing and this gives limited platforms where upcoming artistes can strive. It is always difficult for them, they need to just find one tiny hole to get through and be on that list,” Uchay Grey noted.

He equally admonished other upcoming artistes to formulate a passion-driven plan before they venture into music, saying that it is passion first before money.

“First of all, you can’t go into music without having passion for it. It has to be something you have passion for, something you love just like other professions like doctor, lawyer, you must love what you do. Though, one must have financial gain for what one is doing but the love must come first.”

While expressing his readiness to collaborate with any artiste that fits into his style, Uchay Grey said that he would soon hit the town with new singles back-to-back to make his old and potential fans to enjoy good music.

Packaged by Kunle Gazali

Source: https://pmparrotng.com/2020/11/12/why-i-prefer-davido-to-wizkid-afro-pop-crooner-uchay-grey/

CC Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove Mynd44 Dominique MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: Superstar Singer, Davido Is Better Than Wizkid by slawormiir: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Low budget ass uchey grey

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares A Photo With His Father / Video: YBNL Princess Temmie Ovwasa Demands Apology From Olamide, Talks Mental He / “he’s Like A Cousin To Me” – Simi Debunks Cheating Rumour (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.