Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) (36176 Views)

Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) / 'Civil Servant Of The Year': Karima Babangida Hosts IgbereTVAwards Crew (Photos) / Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by Tango123: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

If I must build Cars, I'll build standard Cars that will compete with any foreign brand.

Mould block first sir

Or build pencil

In fact, begin with toothpick, then we shall be convinced.
Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by LikeAking: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

How do you know that I've not done any business? No dey open mouth talk weting you no know cause you dey faceless forum.

If you don do biz, you no go talk that kind thing.
Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
Congrats to him.
Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
BlaqT:
marry a man of visions not a man with television, marry a woman that supports ur visions..... Innosson,the man of grace..... igbo Amaka umunnem
Oga sharap with this kin childish mumu write up this 2020.
Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Tango123:

Mould block first sir

Or build pencil

In fact, begin with toothpick, then we shall be convinced.

Poor man mentality.
You think say everybody wey Nairaland na poor person?
I've passed the stage of building houses in my life.
Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by Duru009(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
This innoson man is always looking worried !!

Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Beautiful

Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by CSTRR: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
SmartPolician:
Make Innoson dey try smile for picture small na
He is not a billionaire in dollars yet.
Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by Tango123: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Poor man mentality.
You think say everybody wey Nairaland na poor person?
I've passed the stage of building houses in my life.

Stop shifting the goal post. I said nothing about ur financial status. My post is about your manufacturing and production ability.

So, if anyone's mentality is to be questioned here, it is you who is shifting the goal post and engaging in ad hominem.

Again, before u insult Innoson, what have u manufactured or invented. Have u moulded a block before.

Begin with toothpick. Go into the bush and get wood and manufacture toothpick. When u have done that, manufactured in Nigeria and branded in yoir name, then you can talk any shit u like about Innoson
Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Tango123:

Stop shifting the goal post. I said nothing about ur financial status. My post is about your manufacturing and production ability.

So, if anyone's mentality is to be questioned here, it is you who is shifting the goal post and engaging in ad hominem.

Again, before u insult Innoson, what have u manufactured or invented. Have u moulded a block before.

Begin with toothpick. Go into the bush and get wood and manufacture toothpick. When u have done that, manufactured in Nigeria and branded in yoir name, then you can talk any shit u like about Innoson

Ok, you now sound like an IPOB.

I refer you back to my first post, the second statement on that post is dedicated to you.

Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by Tango123: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Ok, you now sound like an IPOB.

I refer you back to my first post, the second statement on that post is dedicated to you.

Again shifting the goal post. Stop shifting the goal post

Before u insult innoson, show us what u have manufactured. Its a simple thing

I have even made it very easy for u. I didnt ask u to manufacture car. I said toothpick. Please manufacture toothpick and u will have my respect. Just toothpick plssss. The raw material is wood. It is everywhere. U can even pick it on the roads. Please, just toothpick.
Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
This Igbere Tv Don Cash Out big time this December na dem go do am pass
Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by mejai(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
And he is planning on releasing 200 cars in enugu to empower people on e-hailing biz, via, hire purchase.
Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Sho ni CC?
Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by Thor19: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Igbere Tv is heading some where

Good job.
Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 3:26am On Nov 13, 2020
SmartPolician:
Make Innoson dey try smile for picture small na

so for your mind, him dey cry abi
Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by MCDeLeonardo(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=9jaBlogger post=95958282][/quote]
Rita Daniels
How
Re: Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) by BlaqT: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
EXLOVER:
Oga sharap with this kin childish mumu write up this 2020.

eyaah..... are u depressed like this?

South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) / Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate / Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser