Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello (29325 Views)

When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede / I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] / ENDSARS: Peter Obi Took The Right Step, Nwafor Turned It To Killing Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by Mydazz(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
So you think Pointus Pilate slept and woke up, and decided that he will stop Tinubu's entitlement without running it through him first,...... that is political suicide for Mr Sanwo-Olu, he dare not try that.
He's acting Tinubu's script in totality, believe it or not.
It's actually very easy to see through
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by NGpatriot: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Ignore the ignorant, they won't understand.

2023 is indeed not far, that's if Nigeria exists then

When was the last time your meaningless and worthless ipob votes mattered in any election?

ipob losers are always over estimating their relevance and importance..
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by NGpatriot: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mydazz:
So you think Pointus Pilate slept and woke up, and decided that he will stop Tinubu's entitlement without running it through him first,...... that is political suicide for Mr Sanwo-Olu, he dare not try that.
He's acting Tinubu's script in totality, believe it or not.
It's actually very easy to see through

...but you here on NL get mystical and magical power to see through anything..

Comedians..

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by NGpatriot: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Onepeople:
is Tinubu your maker? I see no reason you should get angry when people call out individuals but stays mute when a whole tribe is being abused, I don't see any sense in that

Is Tinubu your father? Is he your governor, is he your minister, is he your president, is he you LGA chairman, is he even a public official who is responsible for your next bowl of akpu? Why is this man so important and relevant to you Igbos? Why?
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by Onepeople: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

Is Tinubu your father? Is he your governor, is he your minister, is he your president, is he you LGA chairman, is he even a public official who is responsible for your next bowl of akpu? Why is this man so important and relevant to you Igbos? Why?

is stupid to think that anybody that have a different opinion from your own is ipob.
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by Ihatemumu: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

When was the last time your meaningless and worthless ipob votes mattered in any election?

ipob losers are always over estimating overestimating their relevance and importance...

Thank me later. grin grin grin,

Drop your tribalistic mindset and watch how fast you will progress in life.
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by NGpatriot: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
[s]
Onepeople:
is stupid to think that anybody that have a different opinion from your own is ipob.
[/s]

Go away with your Tinubu obsession and silly ipob rubbish.

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by NGpatriot: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Thank me later. grin grin grin,

Drop your tribalistic mindset and watch how fast you will progress in life.

Like I really give a damn.

Space is this ipob's wonderful achievement.

lmao...... How silly and goofy can you Igbos be.

Bunch of comedians..

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by Ihatemumu: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot:
[b][/b]

Like I really give a damn.

Space is this ipob's wonderful achievement.

lmao...... How silly and goofy can you Igbos be.

Bunch of comedians..

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
At least you replied, so deep down you give a damn.

Take me advice, Racism and Tribalism are bad, drop that mindset especially as a young man.
Learn to love and channel your hatred to something productive.

Peace
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by NGpatriot: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
[s]
Ihatemumu:

At least you replied, so deep down you give a damn.

Take me advice, Racism and Tribalism are bad, drop that mindset especially as a young man.
Learn to love and channel your hatred to something productive.

Peace
[/s]

Why is this jobless ipob troll bothering me with his idiotic attention?

Is it by force?
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by NGpatriot: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
I remember this interview on Channels.

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by mankand(m): 7:55am On Nov 13, 2020
He isn't entitled to pension when he still hold another political post na or which kind okoto be dis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji / Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp / Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.