Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) (61799 Views)

D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) / Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) / Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) by medolab90(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Uncletony:
Another hushpuppy..

Is it that you don't know Dbanj or you are just trolling??
Re: D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) by emmyN(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
Who is dbanj presently in Nigeria's entertainment space? Surely not a musician.
Re: D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) by Dreyton36: 12:09am On Nov 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's awesome and great to Gift yourself the good things of life, but utmost care should be taken so they don't take the place of what is most Essential and Relevant .

The devil, knowing the cravings of Man, has so much magnified the things of this world and made them look enticing, eye catching, fascinating and all that.

Don't let these things take Control and take hold of you! They are Deceivers, Vanities and Have Nothing to do with our Soul in Eternity.

They do not really Matter, so don't let them control or rule you..
There is sooo Much to life than all these things..

What is Most Paramount, Essential and Important for all of us is Ensuring that we have Genuinely Accepted JESUS Christ and we are living for Him and in the Conciousness of Eternity..

Religion don chop your brain, you better hustle
Na una be Nigeria biggest problem , they use Holiness cover as if anybody holy sef
Make d_banj give you ten million make u no collect

They let person hear word for here o

1 Like

Re: D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) by comfokon: 12:15am On Nov 13, 2020
Clothingonline9:
This guys is stinky rich coded I know his Acct Officer

you can make someone lose his/her job with this comment. I would advise you take it down. It has cost so many their jobs in the banking sector.
Re: D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) by Nesty1313(m): 6:00am On Nov 13, 2020
who talk say money no dey this country.. oluwa I kn say my own dey com
Re: D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) by Meteng: 6:09am On Nov 13, 2020
Aldebaran:

Same Rolls-Royce Wraith he gifted himself last year.
No mind dis people, tomorrow we go know

1 Like

Re: D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) by onatisi(m): 6:56am On Nov 13, 2020
good for him, i wish him more success and grace .
Re: D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) by babsthegreat: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2020
How many people has this guy's helped ,does he even have a foundation.Just flaunting wealth this is just foolishness
Re: D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) by DAVE5(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2020
FortifiedCity:
What's his job lately?

He could be a business man

But here’s something

The zombies are coming; for you though
Re: D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) by Clothingonline9(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
comfokon:

you can make someone lose his/her job with this comment. I would advise you take it down. It has cost so many their jobs in the banking sector.
I work in the bank and I own store what I said is nothing no identification reveal
Re: D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
angelfallz:

He looks thinner right?
yup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Goes Unclad At Hero Audition, Rachael Okonkwo Screams - Pictures / Teni Serving As A Bus Conductor In Lagos (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.