Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

NSE Triggers "Circuit Breaker" As ASI Rise​ Beyond 5%​ - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / NSE Triggers "Circuit Breaker" As ASI Rise​ Beyond 5%​ (10722 Views)

What Is The NSE Circuit Breaker And Why Was It Activated On 12Nov2020? / Nigeria: Investors lose N17b in 4 days,as NSE set to accelerate Islamic finance / MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSE Triggers "Circuit Breaker" As ASI Rise​ Beyond 5%​ by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 13, 2020
sammirano:

Ode! So you have to express your stupid knowledge in that manner. Typical Nigerian. You are too blind to see the big picture of the cause of the circuit breaker. A well-regulated market will not need all these life-saving techniques. What am I even discussing with a numbskull like you. If you want to learn finance you may contact me.
Abeg expose them.
Re: NSE Triggers "Circuit Breaker" As ASI Rise​ Beyond 5%​ by ebuka1997: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2020
banom:

Honestly oooo. How some People can make a brazen show of their ignorance beats the shock out of me. He will just be saying what he knows nothing about.

Imagine him comparing Ghana stock exchange to Nigeria, Nigerians have the mentality to always curse everything in this country for some reason, chase away foreign investors with their stupidity then complain that the country isn’t getting better

1 Like

Re: NSE Triggers "Circuit Breaker" As ASI Rise​ Beyond 5%​ by ebuka1997: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2020
onyechez:

You owe lots of truth to your self, if you like say what you like it is a fact Nigeria stock exchange is a mess and anyone can see it. Economy self na zero, for the fact one or two or 3 top business in the country is doing well doesn't mean the NSE is doing well. You have no idea blah, blah blah is too irrelevant to start with.

Nigerian Stock Exchange has its challenges like every other exchange. The New York stock exchange has crashed before too and also has a circuit breaker but saying the Nigerian Stock Exchange is non functional is false, comparing the Nigerian Stock exchange to Ghana stock exchange proved your extreme ignorance. Educate yourself, you can start from here https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/6076

Read about the top exchanges in Nigeria https://nairametrics.com/2017/07/23/the-top-5-stock-exchanges-in-africa/

We know Nigeria is hard but educate yourself first before blaming Government for everything, people are making money in the Nigerian Stock Exchange but your type would be waiting for Government to come and spoon feed you
Re: NSE Triggers "Circuit Breaker" As ASI Rise​ Beyond 5%​ by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2020
ebuka1997:

Nigerian Stock Exchange has its challenges like every other exchange. The New York stock exchange has crashed before too and also has a circuit breaker but saying the Nigerian Stock Exchange is non functional is false, comparing the Nigerian Stock exchange to Ghana stock exchange proved your extreme ignorance. Educate yourself, you can start from here https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/6076

Read about the top exchanges in Nigeria https://nairametrics.com/2017/07/23/the-top-5-stock-exchanges-in-africa/

We know Nigeria is hard but educate yourself first before blaming Government for everything, people are making money in the Nigerian Stock Exchange but your type would be waiting for Government to come and spoon feed you
Who have you seen in Nigeria, the government has spoon fed before I mean the masses? Common COVID-19 palliative they can't give to those poor people na me way dey go fit feed.
It will do you good, to know that the Nigerian stock exchange is a mess, no be today they're countless numbers of trends on NAIRALAND to go and read the countless worth billions of naira the Nigerian stock exchange has lost over the years and crashed, some people on naira land comment suggest invest in it at your own risk and loss.
You had to go pick Ghana on the least of them, when competitors like South Africa, Egypt, Namibia are doing very well.
Again investors confidence is very low on the NSE, due to one or two manipulation just to attract people is just not worth it in the long run, because there's no regulation.
I will still say it from now to any day Nigerian stock is a mess. They're countless losses on it and people has lost bitterly even many nairalanders can attest to this fact, which can't guarantee investors confidence to invest in such stock exchange, naira land precisely you will see it.
Re: NSE Triggers "Circuit Breaker" As ASI Rise​ Beyond 5%​ by cutievik: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
banom:

Drop me your email or digit let me contact you
Okay bro, Salgodopenny40@gmail.com..
I would really appreciate you reaching out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have you tried Freebie Marketing on FreeStuffsNG ? / Money Lending: 8 Essential Things You Must Know. / Brexit Is Shaking The Markets. Volatility Cash Outs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.