Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term (54170 Views)

President Biden Congratulates Bola Tinubu On His Swearing-In / ADC Collapses Structure For Peter Obi And Datti Of Labor Party In Cross River / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by lagdmark(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
Osho baba throw edo juju on Obaseki it landed on his ADC.
Obaseki strong oh.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by ceeceeuwa: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
He took the bullet for him.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Dollanaira: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by AgentGoat: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Na the mask cause am
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by deji17: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
And he collapsed at the mention of PDP.. Even nature knows that party is evil. grin grin grin

What other sign do you need?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UvvovyU5oY
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Lamasta(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Even the governor is not aware of what transpired while giving his speeh, that's what is happening in our nations corridor of power today, those who are supposed to be aware of happenings in the country are not aware cause those surrounding them always shout it is fine, it is well to the boss elected by the people.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Edo people send jazz but Obaseki himself was already soaked in concoction, so he deflected and na the ADC come catch am.

Poor ADC. Next time dont stand near Obaseki, village missile fit kill you.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
priceaction:
Why our leaders so wicked and insensitive now. If a sane country now, they would have alerted him immediately and he would have paused that speech. He looked back, saw what was going on and acted nothing happened while he kept reading peace of rubbish. If it is abroad now, he would have paused everything and attend to him. Can it be any member of his family that this happen to and he wont have known immediately? And people in the stadium around the place were more interested in lie speech than shouting and calling his attention to the situation, he would have even gain more sympathy and accolades as a caring governor. They will rather sit down there and watch the man die helplessly assuming the governor didn't even notice.

I pity the poor, old man , hope they revive him on time, that face mark not helping him also. They should know that there is a thin line between death and life in such situation. By the way, the ADC is a little bit older for the job in my opinion. Wish him quick recovery though.

I agree with you. Our system has been configured to make the individual of no account. Getting to the top is the ultimate. The man in the middle is expendable. APC and Buhari (Buhari and APC, rather) have heightened this anomaly.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by wonder233: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Take off the damn mask! That thing can kill you. You are not getting fresh air, just recycling the same carbon dioxide and cutting off air supply to the brain
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
The man is tired of standing
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by mechanics(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Eyah, I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Ryan03(f): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
OwenJesse27:

exactly when Osinbajo came to benin to visit market they went as far as pay some market women to act as if it all well
blame the market women that collected the money. People selling their right and voice because of 2k
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by shoprite: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
Who knows how long he has been wearing that mask and in a crowded place too !

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by PhoenixG1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Like seriously...

Ogbeni...you be real niggarr...if my Chinese huzzle pay me before on Saturday....brother..I go find you make we smoke enough weed, bang pussy and drink enough bottle

Damn niggar abeg put me through how to open and use wechat. My mind don weak but I no fit give up, going to two years wen I enter street still yet... Even if na tutorial you write give me abeg make I see front small
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by zoedew: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ddokie:
If you observed properly, the governor didn't notice what happened.

When he attempted to look back, the DSS guys most probably assured him that everything was fine, and he continued. Meanwhile, that ADC might very well have died there.

Na so Nigeria dey scatter everyday, and those that surround the leaders will keep telling them that there is no problem, everything is going on well, the citizens are enjoying themselves since your administration started. And they will keep deluding themselves that they are the best the people can get as leaders.

See where we dey today.

No! Part of an ADC’s brief is to take the bullet for his principal!
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Blackdisciple(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Was it the result of over excitement or afraid of the tax ahead....

sorry they are not afraid of the tax ahead oo rather over excitement of embezzlement
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Like seriously...

Ogbeni...you be real niggarr...if my Chinese huzzle pay me before on Saturday....brother..I go find you make we smoke enough weed, bang pussy and drink enough bottle
Boss Abeg make me self join the puff puff pass
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by koolaid87: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
Tell am pls.

That Dude is annoying.

His msg lost meaning the moment he put mouth for every thread on nairaland

quote author=oluwaseyi0 post=95963701]

So how does this relate? Mr. Trump Ass licker?

The ADC might not have had enough rest prior to the event or have a pre-existing condition or simply tired from standing all day long

not necessarily because he is trying to use power, height, rank, chest or that he's proud before God

You don't have to force-link everything to your religion grin
[/quote]
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by Rajahbite(m): 12:40am On Nov 13, 2020
Nothing do am, the guymani don tire for the kind bar wia him dey kpor firsthand as these pippul dey waste yet him wia dey dia dey wedge them dey chop from the crumbs wia fall.
NA WHY THE GUYMANI WAN PICK HIM OWN MEGA.
After all, no be person wia dey chop mega upandan dey disturb and distract us with noise and propaganda go dey form fainting script for inside NASS?
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term by blackgold90(m): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2020
Macsjebs:
Wow, must have overworked himself
Wishing him quick recovery

You cannot produce a baby in one month by impregnating nine women; even the Bible says in the mouth of two or more witnesses is a matter established. The potency of our fragrances is out of this world... Check reviews from Nairalanders on the thread on my signature, thanks

You are very correct he may have over worked that is what come to mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.