Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Do People Really Believe Stories About People Who Went To Heaven And Came Back - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do People Really Believe Stories About People Who Went To Heaven And Came Back (208 Views)

Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand / Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD / 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do People Really Believe Stories About People Who Went To Heaven And Came Back by RubiesBanking: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
I have seen and read some books of individuals recounting their stories how they actually made it to heaven and came back.
Some write in form of books to share their experiences to the world while maybe others through live broadcast.
But I'm beginning to think most of this are just made up to receive majority of individuals just to sell of their stories.
Attached below is a link of a man who decided to make up a story of his experience in heaven and millions of people actually believed him, He later came out few years after in an interview saying it was all fake and he really did not go to heaven as he said when he was a kid.

https://slate.com/human-interest/2019/07/the-boy-who-came-back-from-heaven-christian-book-scandal.html

Re: Do People Really Believe Stories About People Who Went To Heaven And Came Back by Vyiecyie: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
I don't believe in religious fairytales.
Re: Do People Really Believe Stories About People Who Went To Heaven And Came Back by illicit(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Count me out....

(1) (Reply)

How To Locally Produce Hand Sanitizer / Agbami Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduates, 2020 / Introducing Rent Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.