Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing (30426 Views)

Rahama Sadau Was Not Arrested, Wasn't Sentenced To Death – Bashir Ahmad / Omotola Replies Bashir Ahmad For Insinuating She's Not Working For Clean Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by illicit(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nigeria is in trouble....
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Prince you misunderstood the tweet na. He mearnt eduCoWtion. You just failed to read it through their spectacle cheesy grin grin

lolz.. that's an hate speech
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by Queenoffucks(f): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mark my tweet here. This administration will never solve this problem till they fvck off with loads of cash in their agbadas down to their panties.

This bunch of northern bozos mean the impoverishment business.

Fvck them
Fvck APC
Fvck PDP
Fvck Buhari
Fvck you if you're in cahoot with em

Queenoffucks

2 Likes

Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by JohnEagle96(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
I can't imagine we have a responsible government in this country, public University education is the highest thing a Nigerian enjoys partially , still they could not provide.
Shame on all our polictical Leaders
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by Kingrefreshed: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
oshozondii:
Following the impasse between the FG & ASUU on the ongoing Nationwide strike that is about 8 months old; Nigerians have brought up an old tweet from President Buhari's PA on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, posted on June 20 2019.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1141828759710048256?s=19

Ex-BBN Season 5 Housemate, Prince Enwerem did react to the tweet.

https://twitter.com/PrinceNEnwerem/status/1326838017143738369?s=19

Wonder how people really trust Buhari and APShits.
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by chaloskyx: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
BECAUSE ASSU IS A TERRORIST LIKE END SARS FOR MAKING DEMANDS AND PROTESTING WITH THE FG AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA DOES NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS

3 Likes

Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by captainamiedi1: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
FG is broke. They spend all the resources in running govt. With the drop in oil prices, they can't afford the money ASUU is requesting for unless they seek for loans and baba is not even interested. So student, una go stay house for long.
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by DasaintHope(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
i was at a restaurant yesterday wen i realized i desperately needed to fart (polute) after eatin a plates of beans ,they were playing skeleton by master KG .the music was very loud so i timed my fart (polute) with the beats , i was reahersing my fart (polute) along side the music so that nobody will hear de sound of the fart although, the fart was very loud too wen i finished i feel relieved and better although the odur was too bad, but i look around & i noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned & was staring at me why....? Then i suddenly remember that i was listenin to the music with my head-phone i almost fainted,
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by AWhy101(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
cry
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by Mokason288(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
Davash222:
Buhari's utmost concern as a President is to ensure his cows are well taken care of. Nothing concern Buhari and Education... Exactly why I keep blaming Osinbajo. As a Professor, our VP should know the value of Education.

He can't just be sitting there and watch a Nepa bill holder frustrate these students. Sambo wasn't this calm to GEJ, why is our current VP this naive to a herder
My brother I never liked Osinbajo initially but give him kudos to have lasted this long with that devil he calls Boss ...If Osinbajo makes noise too much that Devil could end him and replace him with another Muslim and nothing will happen

Put him in your prayers
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by Mokason288(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
DasaintHope:
i was at a restaurant yesterday wen i realized i
desperately needed to fart (polute) after eatin a
plates of beans ,they were playing skeleton by
master KG .the music was very loud so i timed
my fart (polute) with the beats , i was reahersing
my fart (polute) along side the music so that
nobody will hear de sound of the fart although,
the fart was very loud too wen i finished i feel
relieved and better although the odur was too
bad, but i look around & i noticed that everybody
in the restaurant frowned & was staring at me
why....? Then i suddenly remember that i was
listenin to the music with my head-phone i
almost fainted,

All liars will go to Hell

2 Likes

Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by DasaintHope(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
grin
Mokason288:

grin
Mokason288:

Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by limo21: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
A flash back...
"If ASUU decides today not to embark on any strike again ever, this will not solve any of the problems of the education sector; rather, it will compound them...This nation owes a debt of gratitude to ASUU and the strike should not be called off until the government accepts to do - and does - what is required....So, instead of hectoring ASUU to call off its strike, the nation should be praying for more of its kind in other sectors of the economy."
Malam Adamu Adamu (2013).
#Copied#.
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by MansoryMX(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dididrumz:
That Bashir guy is a Disgrace to Nigerian youths

If he thinks he can ran off and enjoy his looted billions when the revolution finally start, he should have a rethink because him and his entire family will be the first set of persons citizens will lynched to death. Very foolish boy! Imagine na this small boy be mouth of this country! We have never had it this bad as a nation! It’s really painful!

2 Likes

Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by uchaymart(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
Compatriots, don't expect things to get better in Nigeria as soon as you would want it.
A country whose president is no where yet his cabals claim he's been busy with other assignments for the development of this country..
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by Coldie(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Because u be celebrity u don believe say u get mind to ask questions
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by Dididrumz(m): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
MansoryMX:

If he thinks he can ran off and enjoy his looted billions when the revolution finally start, he should have a rethink because him and his entire family will be the first set of persons citizens will lynched to death. Very foolish boy! Imagine na this small boy be mouth of this country! We have never had it this bad as a nation! It’s really painful!

Bro it's really bad oooooo
Nothing's working in the country at all.

1 Like

Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Duru9:
Buahri administration failed us

I beg fellow nairalanders, I wan buy one phone wey I see for jumai black Friday the name is Umidigi A7pro price is 44k

Please who don use the above phone should advise should I buy it or make I buy smart 5

Or suggest any other good phone with good ram for me

Thank you

Nah nice phone.
Two of my guys dey use the phone

But don’t take my words for it oo
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by Vexedkid(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Everybody wan catch attention so that they'll be noticed.
At least he's being noticed for something worthwhile, what are you noticed for?

1 Like

Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
oshozondii:
Following the impasse between the FG & ASUU on the ongoing Nationwide strike that is about 8 months old; Nigerians have brought up an old tweet from President Buhari's PA on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, posted on June 20 2019.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1141828759710048256?s=19

Ex-BBN Season 5 Housemate, Prince Enwerem did react to the tweet.

https://twitter.com/PrinceNEnwerem/status/1326838017143738369?s=19
APC zombies. What lies do you have to say?

SuperBold
Supermugu
AntiChrist
BIGGESThead6
Okoroawusa
Yarimo
helinues

1 Like

Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Brandonx:
grin Apc government came to power through lies and that has been their modus operandi! And they have the perfect man to deliver for them grin grin "Lai Lie Muhammed"
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by thatsleepboy1: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Vexedkid:
At least he's being noticed for something worthwhile, what are you noticed for?

[b] ask your d***y. He knows better.
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by 2special(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Duru9:
Buahri administration failed us

I beg fellow nairalanders, I wan buy one phone wey I see for jumai black Friday the name is Umidigi A7pro price is 44k

Please who don use the above phone should advise should I buy it or make I buy smart 5

Or suggest any other good phone with good ram for me

Thank you
https://www.nairaland.com/3717687/umidigi-discussion-thread I will give the phone 3.5/5
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by dalass(f): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
Davash222:
Buhari's utmost concern as a President is to ensure his cows are well taken care of. Nothing concern Buhari and Education... Exactly why I keep blaming Osinbajo. As a Professor, our VP should know the value of Education.

He can't just be sitting there and watch a Nepa bill holder frustrate these students. Sambo wasn't this calm to GEJ, why is our current VP this naive to a herder

Exactly!

How do you expect a NEPA bill holder to comprehend a Professor's logic or understand things that are too high for him..

Actually, the average northerners care little or nothing about education. So, I'm not surprised undecided
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by kevoh(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
Coldie:
Because u be celebrity u don believe say u get mind to ask questions
Those questions are valid! Celebrity or not, every concerned Nigerian should be asking same question!

3 Likes

Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by dalass(f): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mokason288:

The situation around seems to have dealt a blow to your sense of humor.... grin

Please be calming down grin grin grin
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by Coldie(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
kevoh:

Those questions are valid! Celebrity or not, every concerned Nigerian should be asking same question!
He is asking the question to the wrong person ASUU strike is not buharis fault
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by dalass(f): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
kevoh:

Yes oh..

The guy wanted all to bookmark his tweet on education and it's progress for the year yet, this is November!. 9 whole months and undergraduates are still out of school cry
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by dalass(f): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
Coldie:

He is asking the question to the wrong person ASUU strike is not buharis fault

Oh really
Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by kevoh(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
Coldie:

He is asking the question to the wrong person
Bashir Ahmad is the personal assistant to President Buhari! Let that sink in for a minute...
Coldie:

ASUU strike is not buharis fault
Kindly educate me, whose fault is it?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing by QuotaSystem: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Davash222:

It's because you are disingenuous pigs, much less than cows on the food chain.

Even cows understand loyalty that seems like rocket science to the average Ibo.

Nothing personal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face And Annie Idibia At Kenya's Giraffe Centre, Nairobi This Morning / Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award / Adekunle Gold Shares Epic Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.