Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi (23478 Views)

Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation / Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by leokid866: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Brother Agbaya, this your long essay won't change the fact that you're a product of " Bend Down After Ogogoro Sales Service". Till today your mum still can't tell who your real father is, she's confused who your real dad is between Baba plumber that frequents her Kparaga joint often after fixing toilets or Baba lotto that spends most of his days in her joint shacking away his life while smacking your mums big bum bum with a promise that she will be well taken care of anytime he hits it big with Baba Ijebu.

Now back to the main issue, if Igbos leave Lagos today you guys will suffer a great deal. Why?

Who will pay for your rents because I know so many Yoruba guys that rented out their inherited apartments to Igbos while they sleep on the roof.

Visit places like Idumota, Alaba, computer village, Ladipo, trade fare, and other major markets in lagos State and see how your conehead brothers earn a living off Igbos while chanting "Tuale baba" anytime we gift them 100 naira. Even Tinubu's daughter is a beneficiary of Igbos largesse in Computer village, do you know how much she realizes from shop levies as Iyalode?

Lastly, when it comes to having sex with a lady, how on earth do you think I will stoop too low to make love to a conehead female ratchet. From a health survey carried out by an independent organisation in Nigeria, it was stated that Yoruba female coneheads are the highest HIV and Aids carriers in Nigeria and sub Saharan Africa.

The image below is one conehead of an Afonja sleeping on the roof after renting out his inherited apartment.
first where do you people get this idea that Yorubas will suffer if igbos leave Lagos? then you went and mentioned because you pay rent.....lol my igbo tenant owed me rent for six months and after I issued quit notice they said I must pay them for the shop they built in front of the house....shop they did not inform me about until it was half done but I allowed it....when I changed it for them and told them no problem.....husband and wife started coming to meet me at home at night to beg promising they will pay because they did not want to leave.....you people go just they inflate your ego if it comes to the fore now you go dey form have mercy......also I don't know which study you read but HIV and aids is more prevalent in the east than anywhere else in Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by od501: 6:30am On Nov 13, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
hypocrite

Did you see Tinubu killing your so called peaceful protesters before accusing him blindly?

Check all my comments, show me where I ever said Tinubu ordered the massacre!

But seriously, how old are you guys?! How did you get an Internet enabled phones?! I am done with you guys. Assume whatever you want, it's your life.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by CheGuevara102: 6:32am On Nov 13, 2020
leokid866:

first where do you people get this idea that Yorubas will suffer if igbos leave Lagos? then you went and mentioned because you pay rent.....lol my igbo tenant owed me rent for six months and after I issued quit notice they said I must pay them for the shop they built in front of the house....shop they did not inform me about until it was half done but I allowed it....when I changed it for them and told them no problem.....husband and wife started coming to meet me at home at night to beg promising they will pay because they did not want to leave.....you people go just they inflate your ego if it comes to the fore now you go dey form have mercy......also I don't know which study you read but HIV and aids is more prevalent in the east than anywhere else in Nigeria.

Shut up Jare, wayo man! How can you claim you never knew they were building a shop in your house. See this guy man, you jejely allowed them to renovate your house and you issued them quit notice so you can lease out the shop and collect agent and agreement fee. This is a known trend among the Yoruba landlords in Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2020
All those involved in massacring of unarmed innocent people Biafra must be arrested and jail with hard work.

But I don't nigeria panels. By the time politicians start releasing elections money to them, the panels will start exhibiting stupidity like chicken in the poultries.

Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by CheGuevara102: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2020
leokid866:

Have you ever asked yourself why 75% of Yoruba males keep getting married to Igbo women? Just ask round and you'll get the answer you need. Yoruba women are the highest carriers of Hiv and Aids in Nigeria, this is made possible because of their Nonchalant attitude towards playing safe when it comes to sex. The same way you guys freely throw Owambe parties is the same way your women freely distribute this Virus.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by chipet67(m): 6:51am On Nov 13, 2020
Bettykeys:
You will never see an ibo man calling this murderer any derogatory names despite the glaring involvement in carnage nd nefarious killing if innocent Ibos under his watch but rather all the problems and atrocities in the SE is on Tinubus head as if Tinubu is the governor general of SE republic

Na mumurity push you to yarn this trash..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by leokid866: 6:54am On Nov 13, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Shut up Jare, wayo man! How can you claim you never knew they were building a shop in your house. See this guy man, you jejely allowed them to renovate your house and you issued them quit notice so you can lease out the shop and collect agent and agreement fee. This is a known trend among the Yoruba landlords in Lagos.
is this one dumb of course I knew because because I drove past one night and saw construction work going on.....I called the estate agent to see if they told him and he said he was not informed either......and I waited for them......it wasn't until it was half done that they had the mind to come and tell me of their intentions.....see that is how your people behave you start remodeling property that is not yours without the knowledge of the owner later you will now come and be begging.....a curved sense of entitlement.....I was just looking at them.....people owing me rent remodeling my house without my permission.....when everything went to court and they brought bill of 800k which was outrageous I said no p how do you want it cash or cheque.....two days later the wife now came to my house to be begging because she wanted to start cake business there claiming she had spent a lot and found the location good....I told her I did not care only for her and the husband to come two days later with my rent money begging me to drop the case in court and have mercy.....it's not like I won't have allowed them build their shop but what will it take you to pick up the phone and say your intentions......worst I will ask for my rent before you start.....your people tried it with a friend of mine too, they finished the shop before telling him he just told them to restore his house to the condition they met it unluckily for them their rent was about to run out he refused to collect any money from them till they restored his house.
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by leokid866: 7:03am On Nov 13, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Have you ever asked yourself why 75% of Yoruba males keep getting married to Igbo women? Just ask round and you'll get the answer you need. Yoruba women are the highest carriers of Hiv and Aids in Nigeria, this is made possible because of their Nonchalant attitude towards playing safe when it comes to sex. The same way you guys freely throw Owambe parties is the same way your women freely distribute this Virus.
it's like you smoked something this morning.....a major factor why there's a lot of Yoruba igbo marriages is because they are a lot of you in our land......go to any Yoruba church and you will see igbo girls plenty there.....even when I was planning to get married pastor firsy wanted to fix me up with one igbo girl because they are plenty in his hand begging God for marriage......I thanked him for his gesture and walked away......you will never find a Yoruba man deliberately going to any south east or south south state to pick a wife.....he has no need to because he knows they will come to him.... grin
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by CheGuevara102: 7:05am On Nov 13, 2020
leokid866:

is this one dumb of course I knew because because I drove past one night and saw construction work going on.....I called the estate agent to see if they told him and he said he was not informed either......and I waited for them......it wasn't until it was half done that they had the mind to come and tell me of their intentions.....see that is how your people behave you start remodeling property that is not yours without the knowledge of the owner later you will now come and be begging.....a curved sense of entitlement.....I was just looking at them.....people owing me rent remodeling my house without my permission.....when everything went to court and they brought bill of 800k which was outrageous I said no p how do you want it cash or cheque.....two days later the wife now came to my house to be begging because she wanted to start cake business there claiming she had spent a lot and found the location good....I told her I did not care only for her and the husband to come two days later with my rent money begging me to drop the case in court and have mercy.....it's not like I won't have allowed them build their shop but what will it take you to pick up the phone and say your intentions......worst I will ask for my rent before you start.....your people tried it with a friend of mine too, they finished the shop before telling him he just told them to restore his house to the condition they met it unluckily for them their rent was about to run out he refused to collect any money from them till they restored his house.

Well, if that's the case then what they did is purely wrong but fact is your landlords are worse off. On seeing Igbos, they inflate their rents because they feel an average Igbo man in Lagos is a cash cow that should be milked dry. Igbos are peace loving people and deserve an accolade for that but your people tend to despise them for no reason.
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by CheGuevara102: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2020
leokid866:

it's like you smoked something this morning.....a major factor why there's a lot of Yoruba igbo marriages is because they are a lot of you in our land......go to any Yoruba church and you will see igbo girls plenty there.....even when I was planning to get married pastor firsy wanted to fix me up with one igbo girl because they are plenty in his hand begging God for marriage......I thanked him for his gesture and walked away......you will never find a Yoruba man deliberately going to any south east or south south state to pick a wife.....he has no need to because he knows they will come to him.... grin

And you'll gladly accept her. Why? Because you know they make good housewives unlike your Yoruba women that will abandon their home for Owambe parties little wonder the popular phrase "Mo'gbo Mo'ya" in your dialect. Marriage is sacred to Igbo women and your people can attest to that while to your women it's just an escape route, that's why the rate of divorce is very high among the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by DexterousOne(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2020
nedekid:

Bros, no one is saying Peter Obi is guilty, but he surely has alot of explaining to do. The akwuzu Sars issue is a great stain on him and until he gives a reasonable explanation why such atrocities happened under his watch as chief security officer in Anambra the stain remains! Same applies to the current governor who is also very culpable. Even if police is answerable to the IG, the governor could have prevailed on the IG regarding the carnage at akwuzu unless you want to claim the governor was not aware which is hard to believe. It may be right to assume both governors were benefiting from using Cso James nwafor as political enforcer and hence turned a blind eye to his madness.
Those of us that hold Peter Obi in high esteem demand he gives answers and if found wanting, pay a heavy price.

Well....

I have no problems with the interrogation

But Obiano MUST be interrogated too

We need to get to the bottom of this mess

That said
Some of you using this topic as another avenue to display stupidity and tribalism

Aren't you guys tired of this infantile behaviour ? undecided

All necessary investigations must be done
That's for sure
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by leokid866: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2020
CheGuevara102:

And you'll gladly accept her. Why? Because you know they make good housewives unlike your Yoruba women that will abandon their home for Owambe parties little wonder the popular phrase "Mo'gbo Mo'ya" in your dialect. Marriage is sacred to Igbo women and your people can attest to that while to your women it's just an escape route, that's why the rate of divorce is very high among the Yorubas.
it's like you did not read the part where I walked away....My Wife is an Omooluabì from head to toe....3rd generation Lagos born with roots to Osun.....for your mind keep deceiving yourself with your thoughts on Yoruba women....
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by Donspicey: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2020
Bettykeys:
You will never see an ibo man calling this murderer any derogatory names despite the glaring involvement in carnage nd nefarious killing if innocent Ibos under his watch but rather all the problems and atrocities in the SE is on Tinubus head as if Tinubu is the governor general of SE republic

Be carefull........its a strict warning.......

If not.............

Newly recruit Zone b........

Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by leokid866: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Well, if that's the case then what they did is purely wrong but fact is your landlords are worse off. On seeing Igbos, they inflate their rents because they feel an average Igbo man in Lagos is a cash cow that should be milked dry. Igbos are peace loving people and deserve an accolade for that but your people tend to despise them for no reason.
there's a reason,a lot of igbos run around Lagos making a fool of themselves without respect for their host and they do it with so much pride....
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by Donspicey: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2020
leokid866:

it's like you did not read the part where I walked away....My Wife is an Omooluabì from head to toe....3rd generation Lagos born with roots to Osun.....for your mind keep deceiving yourself with your thoughts on Yoruba women....

Check wen dat guy was registered and thank me later.....

He is on a mission....

Creating tribal hatred btw igbos nd yorubas...

Bmc

Buharist...
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by CheGuevara102: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2020
leokid866:

Then you're missing in action. I will advice you to take a second wife of an Igbo extraction and see how your lifespan will increase. Can you compare varieties of food we have in Igbo land to your hydraulic soup? Nah! You see ehn...what Igbo women bring to the table is superb and fantastic. If you're in doubt, ask Davido. When he was with his first baby mama he didn't record any hit track, it was one problem to another but when Chioma came into his life, he ate her food and thus was inspired to record his best single "Chioma my Lover" the song that won him international recognition. Now, it's clear that marrying Igbo ladies Is something that should be encouraged in all Afonja land because of the luck and blessings that come with it and not your Yoruba women that will ruin your life with several Owambe parties coupled with their hydraulic soup that can shorten your lifespan.
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by CheGuevara102: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2020
leokid866:

there's a reason,a lot of igbos run around Lagos making a fool of themselves without respect for their host and they do it with so much pride....

You collect 4 year rent at a go from me plus agent and agreement fee and then you expect me to show some respect. Nah! Ko le werk. Look at an Igbo man's face, did you see any tribal marks? Nope! We are not Ibadan people.
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by thatigboman: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Ret@ded goat trying to deflect....if kalu was so good why didn't he develop his potopoto state, why are his flathe@d developer brothers rushing to Lagos, am sure you're one of those flatin0 monkeys that fight for sit in BRT buses. Your politicians are the worst in Nigeria that's why everyone from all regions rain curses on them because their economic migrant followers are a burden on them
no igbo is rushing to lagos. Igbos were in lagos before u migrant yorubas from osogbo went there. We developed it.
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by Eduboy1990: 7:59am On Nov 13, 2020
Hahaha
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by thatigboman: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2020
leokid866:

who are u hosting exactly? U are living in a slum in ajah and are hosting a man living in a duplex in surulere that he built with his own money
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by faste: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2020
od501:

Ma friend shit up if don't know what to say!! You saw him murder those people abi?! Ode! Just shut up already! U have a very terrible sense of reasoning!
dont defend the indefencible
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by faste: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2020
chiwuike20:

You saw Peter Obi take a gun and started shooting pepole one after the other until he has unjustly massacred the so-called victims, right? By the way, the Police doesn't answer to the Governor. Neither the Governor, The Speaker of the House of Assembly nor the Chief Judge of the State can tell the Police which case to investigate or prosecute. No one. So, James Nwafor is on his own, or probably together with whomever his superior was.
u dont know how how justice system work.AG of a state can procecute any law breaker if he has the political will
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by od501: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2020
faste:
dont defend the indefencible

Really? In two lines, tell me what you know about Peter Obi, in or out of government house.
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by leokid866: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You collect 4 year rent at a go from me plus agent and agreement fee and then you expect me to show some respect. Nah! Ko le werk. Look at an Igbo man's face, did you see any tribal marks? Nope! We are not Ibadan people.
why won't we collect 4 year rent from you when given the chance to pay per year you will pay one year I we the next then draft up court case to allow you stay another six months rent free.....you think we want to be using all our time to be chasing you from left to right....lol....you for no pay.....nonsense
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by leokid866: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Then you're missing in action. I will advice you to take a second wife of an Igbo extraction and see how your lifespan will increase. Can you compare varieties of food we have in Igbo land to your hydraulic soup? Nah! You see ehn...what Igbo women bring to the table is superb and fantastic. If you're in doubt, ask Davido. When he was with his first baby mama he didn't record any hit track, it was one problem to another but when Chioma came into his life, he ate her food and thus was inspired to record his best single "Chioma my Lover" the song that won him international recognition. Now, it's clear that marrying Igbo ladies Is something that should be encouraged in all Afonja land because of the luck and blessings that come with it and not your Yoruba women that will ruin your life with several Owambe parties coupled with their hydraulic soup that can shorten your lifespan.
leave me with my hydraulic soup and carry your hype elsewhere.....thank you.
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by Vivian16: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2020
sentiments aside Peter Obi should tell us what he knows about Ezu river dead bodies I love Peter Obi but human lives is bigger than political ambitions meanwhile where is James Nwafor so they don die im mattter just like dat hmm
Re: EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bettykeys:

thiefinubu is cursed get that in your stinking brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Solomon Dalung As A Prison Officer / Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.