Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? (5670 Views)

Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death / Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him / Jerry Rawlings Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by nairavsdollars(f): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Is it true that late former Ghana President, Jerry Rawlings invited wealthy and corrupt Ghana leaders to a meeting and bombed them all after they have all gathered in the meeting room, waiting for Rawlings to come?

1 Like

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
yes, the bombing took place in your village compound

4 Likes

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by nairavsdollars(f): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ha ha....Anu ofia ka gi nma

Zzor:

16 Likes

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by Millimann: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:

Please don't insult her. That's a story that has been told countless times, though unverified. Me, I've heard it too but I know it's not true.

10 Likes

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by IamWonderful: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
fables among some illiterates in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by nairavsdollars(f): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Don't mind the mumu. My friend even said it now in the office that that was how corruption was stopped in Ghana

Millimann:

Please don't insult him. That's a story that has been told countless times, though unverified. Me, I've heard it too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by bolaayenimo: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Not bomb. He executed them by firing squad

10 Likes

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by Formularcr7: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Not ascertain
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by Franzinni: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
True or lies ... It is just the right medicine for Nigerian headache

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by GOFRONT(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
Well, As for me oo.....I prefer death take Buhari and return Jerry

3 Likes

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by Okoroawusa: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
No be today fake news start for Nigeria
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by citygarden(m): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Any Ghanaian here should come and shed more light to this topic because that is what people have been saying. Especially Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by illicit(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
He probably flogged them....
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by peacekante: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lol. Not true bros. But he executed them by firing squad
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by Jamatips: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Rawlings

read the truth on his wikipedia page...

true but not by bombing but by firing squad. abduction and public execution

2 Likes

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by slimfit1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
Look at it he died peacefully even with that execution surely those killed deserve to die. Have you seen the guy that killed Dele resently? Jerry's actions were ordained by God.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by bolaayenimo: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
You mean Dele Guwa?

slimfit1:
Look at it he died peacefully even with that execution surely those killed deserve to die. Have you seen the guy that killed Dele resently? Jerry's actions were ordained by God.
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by Notatribalist(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Is it true that late former Ghana President, Jerry Rawlings invited wealthy and corrupt Ghana leaders to a meeting and bombed them all after they have all gathered in the meeting room, waiting for Rawlings to come?
Let me tell you the real story.. Before he took over power Ghana as a country was held hostage by 4 military generals..They were living a lavish lifestyle, buying cars for ladies at the expense of other Ghanaians.There was no light,no water and no food..Almost every Ghanaians were so malnourished to the extend the bone on their neck was very visible.. So when Jerry John Rawlings took over power, he was supported by other well meaning Ghanaians to get ride of them

They were taken to Teshie and were killed there..

After the killing he them made a profound statement.. Here are his words

I supervised the killing of this corrupt men,that means there is no room for corruption in my regime.. within six month he was able to provide electricity for almost all Ghanaians.few year later he stepped down as military rulers and recontest when Ghana returned to democracy, and he won convincingly. Rawlings is the father of modern day Ghana..He is love by all..RIP man,we will miss you a lot.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by slimfit1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
bolaayenimo:
You mean Dele Guwa?

Na you finish am
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by helinues: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
Same story like India beat Nigeria 99-1.. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by IJOBA2: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
Notatribalist:
Let me tell you the real story.. Before he told over power Ghana as a country was held hostage by 4 military generals..They were living a lavish lifestyle, buying cars for ladies at the expense of other Ghanaians.There was no light,no water and no food..Almost every Ghanaians were so malnourished to the extend the bone on their neck was very visible.. So when Jerry John Rawlings took over power, he was supported by other well meaning Ghanaians to get ride of them

They were taken to Teshie and were killed there..

After the killing he them made a profound statement.. Here are his words

I supervised the killing of this corrupt men,that means there is no room for corruption in my regime.. within six month he was able to provide electricity for almost all Ghanaians.few year later he stepped down as military rulers and recontest when Ghana returned to democracy, and he won convincingly. Rawlings is the father of modern day Ghana..He is love by all..RIP man,we will miss you a lot.
ARE YOU A GHANAIAN undecided
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by IJOBA2: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:
Same story like India beat Nigeria 99-1.. grin
SO YOU DONT THINK THAT BURATAI AND BULLHARY DESERVE THAT KINDA PUNISHMENT undecided
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by Notatribalist(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
IJOBA2:
ARE YOU A GHANAIAN undecided
My mother is,but I am not.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by Sibrah: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
If true, it worked to some extent. Nigeria's own is not possible because of division. Anybody who tries it better be a Fulani man or his entire tribe should be ready to donate 2 million souls for his sins against the oppressors.
Their guiding demons in Nigeria are just too much.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by IJOBA2: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Notatribalist:
My mother is,but I am not.
OK NOTORIOUS TRIBALIST cool
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by Notatribalist(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
IJOBA2:
OK NOTORIOUS TRIBALIST cool
Why would you called me a tribalist?

1 Like

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by Redhot111(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Notatribalist:
Why would you called me a tribalist?

He probably doesn't know the meaning of the word he just used. Pardon him pls

3 Likes

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by helinues: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
IJOBA2:
SO YOU DONT THINK THAT BURATAI AND BULLHARY DESERVE THAT KINDA PUNISHMENT undecided

And you don't know your way to Aso rock?

Nonsense
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Ha ha....Anu ofia ka gi nma
That zzor girl will never get sense u should have known that

2 Likes

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Damn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama / The New 100 Us Dollar Bill / ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.