Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? (5710 Views)

Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death / Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him / Jerry Rawlings Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by kzubyar(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Millimann:

Please don't insult her. That's a story that has been told countless times, though unverified. Me, I've heard it too but I know it's not true.
I had it 2

1 Like

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by kalufelix(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Cannot-Work-in-a-contraception...
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by Benwallt(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
yes, the bombing took place in your village compound
somebody needs clarification n this Is what you could do
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by OAUTemitayo: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Sibrah:
If true, it worked to some extent. Nigeria's own is not possible because of division. Anybody who tries it better be a Fulani man or his entire tribe should be ready to donate 2 million souls for his sins against the oppressors.
Their guiding demons in Nigeria are just too much.
Anyone can try it, once he doesn't free his own leaders while killing those of others, he will be safe
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by Bankalert(m): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
And y'all think that can be replicated in Nigeria...? Okay... You can't finish killing the corrupt Leaders in this country. Others will rise up in their place and continue the looting. Looting will not stop in this country even when Buhari steps down...This country will be looted to oblivion if we don't restructure, moreso divide this country. My one cent.
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by alizma: 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Don't mind the mumu. My friend even said it now in the office that that was how corruption was stopped in Ghana

If only you take a while to educate yourself about the man's role in Ghanaian politics, probably you would be thanking them for giving you hint about Rawlings rather than calling them mumu.
Rawlings oversaw the execution of top corrupt government officials in Ghana. Go and read about him and apologize to those you are calling mumu.
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by nairaman66(m): 5:25am On Nov 13, 2020
IamWonderful:
fables among some illiterates in Nigeria

Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by Kondomatic(m): 5:28am On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
You will not find reliable answers on Google if everyone answers questions like this. Be wise
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by ruggedtimi(m): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2020
Samuel Doe of Liberia also executed the corrupt leaders...
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by femi4: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
This your mouth will put you in trouble one day...kontinu
Re: Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? by Dayoebe(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
The same way history of Indian beating Nigerian 99 - 1 in football match, thereby banning Indian from FIFA competitions

Believe both stories at your own peril

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Czech Republic’s First Set Of Quintuplets (5 Babies) / Turkey Apologizes To Russia Over Downing Jet / Nelson Mandela Admitted To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.