Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Actress Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Outfit As She Celebrates 29th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Outfit As She Celebrates 29th Birthday (3054 Views)

Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Outfit As She Celebrates 29th Birthday by trendysturvs(f): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nollywood actress, Lilian Afegbai celebrates her 29th birthday on the 11th day in the month of November 2020 with stunning photos.

Taking to Instagram after 4 weeks of deactivating her account due to incessant dragging, Lilian Afegbai penned herself a motivational note.

11:11 A very special day.. Happy birthday to me, I just want to say thank you God for keeping me. I survived my 29th birthday, that’s enough to be grateful. This year isn’t one of my best, considering I lost my dad, but I have an angel now watching over me. Kindly say a prayer for me, that’s all I ask.

https://tsbnews.com/2020/11/actress-lilian-afegbai-stuns-in-see-through-outfit-as-she-celebrates-29th-birthday/

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Outfit As She Celebrates 29th Birthday by SAMBARRY: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ok must you be naked?

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Outfit As She Celebrates 29th Birthday by Davash222(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Not impressed. She needs to put more effort
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Outfit As She Celebrates 29th Birthday by pretydiva(f): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nor be this actress mama be police wey kill my course mate?. Mcteww

5 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Outfit As She Celebrates 29th Birthday by Flexherbal(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Happy birthday to her!
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Outfit As She Celebrates 29th Birthday by meobizy(f): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
This child of yesterday don grow finish. See the way she went under the knife. I remember Tonto or so exposing her. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Outfit As She Celebrates 29th Birthday by duduade: 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
All these fake it till you make it celebs

Isn't this the one that her mother was talking rubbish about shooting abi killing a student

Yes na she

She ran away from the internet during the endsars tenure after Nigerians dragged her and her mother... Even tendered videos

So she's reactivated because she want to share birthday pictures

Vanity upon vanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Outfit As She Celebrates 29th Birthday by sugacoatedmouth(m): 1:36am On Nov 13, 2020
She Bleep up why she wear pant under the dress embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Outfit As She Celebrates 29th Birthday by GreaterFuture(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2020
Mad people entering the thread in 1,2,3...
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Outfit As She Celebrates 29th Birthday by femi4: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2020
O dabi world cup, she's quite wide down there
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Outfit As She Celebrates 29th Birthday by Raspberri: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2020
Why she wear pant na??
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Outfit As She Celebrates 29th Birthday by ForestHill: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Plastic fraud
Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Outfit As She Celebrates 29th Birthday by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Ok must you be naked?
I don't know

Re: Actress Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Outfit As She Celebrates 29th Birthday by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
The surgeon try sha.
I'm wondering at the cost of that gown.

(1) (Reply)

3 Yoruba Actresses Who Have Acquired Multi-million Naira Mansions - Pictures / Michael Jackson, Aaliyah, James Brown, Left-eye, Static Major All Died On 25th / Grieving Michael Jackson Fans 'commit Suicide'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.