Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden (24960 Views)

World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis / Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" / Syrian Army Kills 5 Turkey Soldiers. Pope Francis Prays for ‘Martyred’ in Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by Fahdiga(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2020
All because of hatred for Trump. not because they believe in Biden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2020
All hail the President Elect, america here I come
Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by Neddstark: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2020
Trump may win in court oo. The irregularities in the elections is putting Biden at odds. Unfortunately, no media is blaring on the election issues. Like the same media that indicated Trump was gonna lose by a landslide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by Attakwu101: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by BanevsJoker(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2020
The pope should stay away from politics.
Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by Coronavirus1: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2020
Kyase:

Fergie check that picture, e no dey show.

Papa pope don talk

And for those that were saying, china is yet to congratulate him, now come and find another country to tell us..
Thank you cheesy
Russia next to congratulate him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by OLAD042(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2020
F
Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by mdchikezie(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, if this Antichrist is the one predicted in the same book that informs us that the trees, plants and other vegetation came into existence ages AFTER our Star, the glorious Sun, was formed, then I'll take it seriously...

BUT if this Antichrist is the one predicted in the same book that predicted that the trees, plants and other vegetation came into existence BEFORE our Star, the glorious Sun, was formed, then I'll take it and the book itself as the joke that they are..

This is my take on this Antichrist issue... Let her come ASAP.. If aunty Christ must come before uncle Christ, so be it.. But the whole antichrist thingy looks like a joke to me.. If you doubt? grin

[img]https:///media/10-10-2020/V-wevN.gif[/img]

God bless us all..

I SWEAR THIS ANTICHRIST JONCING THEY SOUND RUBBISH RUBBISH FOR MY EAR.
IF IT WANTS TO HAPPEN WETIN E DEY WAIT FOR NAH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by moneyissweet(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2020
He infected me with his aso rock badluck

Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by Emmamay10: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2020
Do they have a choice before. Joe Biden is God sent and there is nothing Donald Trump and Trump up charges can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by BIGGESThead6: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2020
IGBO'S RIGHT NOW wink grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by lincsnuel: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2020
Nice
Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by Kyase(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2020
Coronavirus1:

Russia next to congratulate him
Coming soon.
Putin is even tired of trump is side chick
Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by Obrigardo: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2020
now watch them insult the Pope smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by DragonFire442: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2020
Bidemi is receiving congratulatory messages from China. ?

Trump go send tweets very soon oo
Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by Omezif(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2020
Biden must rule americans weather devil want it or not. Up biden! Up white house!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by ivolt: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2020
China
Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by Xisnin(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2020
China should have remained silent. I have seen many Trump supporters citing Chinese silence as proof of Trump's win.
Now they have lost another "proof".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by wman(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Neddstark:
Trump may win in court oo. The irregularities in the elections is putting Biden at odds. Unfortunately, no media is blaring on the election issues. Like the same media that indicated Trump was gonna lose by a landslide.

Why isn't Fox News covering it? I thought Fox News was pro-Trump.

Irregularities based on mere speculation without any concrete evidence.

5 Likes

Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by TecM0: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Game over... Biden needs to assure Trump he would be kind to him and limit some prosecution

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by seunmsg(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Hungry4sex:
Now why would the pope do this? They are trying to force trump out by all means

Because it is the right thing to do. When a clear winner of an election is known, it is expected for all men of good conscience to congratulate the winner while wishing the loser better luck next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by IJOBA2: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2020
grin
Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by Zimzy(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2020
It is finished!
Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by Noblechykk(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2020
flamingREED:
"The oracles of God foretold the rising of an Antichrist in the Christian Church, and in the pope of Rome all the characteristics of that Antichrist are stop marvelously answered that if any who reads scriptures do not see them, there is a marvelous blindness upon them."

– Cotton Mather
Salem!
Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by Xisnin(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2020
Neddstark:
The US election is different from Nigeria's where the court routinely decides the winner. Trump needs to overturn about 4 states to win. He has to win in 4 different state courts before December 8. He has not even won any useful case yet.

5 Likes

Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by PAWG(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2020
Hungry4sex:
Now why would the pope do this? They are trying to force trump out by all means

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/election-us-2020-54926084

You're welcome
Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by lyndy69: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2020
It's over for trump. Why is he still fighting a clearly lost battle? He may be really broke and hoping on the new round of donations from his supporters undecided
Anyway, to SS3 students writing NECO Exams, check out the NECO Agric Answer. for your revision.
Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by ebenezer202l(f): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2020
China must be happy now. Useless people
Re: Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden by chukwuibuipob: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2020
grin righteousness89 and other conFUSED soul sad.Humble yaselves and congrats the US President elect wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention / Is Libya An Africa Or Arab Country? / Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.