Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial (720 Views)

Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme / VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
Juliet Kadungure, sister of late Zimbabwean businessman and socialite, Genius Ginimbi Kadungure has revealed that he left an instruction on how he wants to be buried.

DAILY POST had reported that the Zimbabwean socialite died early Sunday morning in an accident along a curve just before Hatcliff suburb on the road to Dombos Borrowdale Road, in Harare.

However, speaking to Herald, Juliet disclosed that her brother before his death outlined the dress code and a guest list for his burial ceremony.
According to her, the deceased also demanded VIP tents and stressed that he wants a big funeral to reflect his “larger than life persona.”

”He was a fun-loving character. He always reminded us about how he wanted his funeral to be conducted.

“In fact, he had a plan and always said ‘ndiri big’, so make sure on my funeral, you do not hurriedly bury me.

“Take time, planning for it. Check my requirements well and one of the things is that I want everyone who will be at my funeral to be dressed in all white, no matter who.

“Please, make sure you emphasize that, remember, I am an all-white guy. The all-white should be on the day of burial,” she said.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/12/ginimbis-sister-juliet-reveals-how-his-brother-wanted-his-burial/

lalasticlala

Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
The world is so scary now. God please protect your own o.
Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by ouzo1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Weda big or small funeral,who don die don die.

kai oooo

2 Likes

Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by Righteousness89(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
So Many Lessons about life to learn from the death of this young man..

No one knows His/Her Day of Death...
If the young man had known that His Moment of Departure was just by the Corner, He would have Paid more attention on feeding his soul on what really Matters..

Death has no respect for age, what you Have or what you are

Everything we can see and touch is Vanity!They have no Importance to our lives in Eternity! Don't let them Deceive you!
No Wonder King Solo the Richest Man Ever to live screamed Vanity upon Vanity! All is Vanity!

Never trade or sell your soul in the Name of wanting to be Famous , Wealthy and all that! It will End in Tears , Pains , regrets and Destruction in Hell Fire!!!

What Really Matters for us all is the Position and Place of our Soul in Eternity!!

Heaven and Hell are Real and are literal places where people end up in once life is gone!

Once you Miss Heaven!
You Can't Miss Hell!

Heaven has a Path and Ticket
Hell also has its Path and Ticket!

Heaven: Accept and Believe in JESUS Christ and Live For Him

Hell: Refuse JESUS! Live your Life anyhow!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by dollarstays: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
even though i'm not a muslim i just like how they(muslim) understand this aspect of life that some people waste months to understand and arrange...
Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by Ever8090: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
The guy set... and he even bought his own casket
Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by Moferere: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
One down
Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
saaphiere:
The world is so scary now. God please protect your own o.
What's scary about the world

Na the person wey chop gbì go die gbi

If you know you know

Him don know say him go die that day

He just use style pack more souls go give devil

He's a white man undecided, how many of his picture is he wearing white

Live a righteous life

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by lindareep: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
wink
Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

What's scary about the world

Na the person wey chop gbì go die gbi

If you know you know

Him don know say him go die that day

He just use style pack more souls go give devil
Live a righteous life
This is what is scary about the world. Why chose to go with others? They sent him? Or is it now a crime to celebrate with friends?

Sometimes the person wey no chop gbì dey die gbi
Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by illicit(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
Big boy....

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by RuddyFusion(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Vanity
Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by fergie001: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
I am enjoying reading those two gbi gbi people up there grin
Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by RomanianNinja: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
The guy sabi him death day
Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by sapientia(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Vanity crews will come here soon to preach.

See them rushing

Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by edoairways: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
Vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by Unik3030: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
n some people were forming woke the other day that it's not ritual but coincidence,so all these are concidence too?

it's preplanned,like he knew about it.probably given a date self cos I don't know y a young rich dude will b more interested in death to d extent of buying casket n even telling his sister how his burial should b.

we all have to understand there's something called spiritual
Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by Rugaria: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
That guy was a baller... Dude had taste
Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
He was an occultist.
His days were numbered for him long ago and he knew it but not permitted to tell anyone till death. A sold Soul to devil

He died a gruesome death occasioned by secret oath.
Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
fergie001:
I am enjoying reading those two gbi gbi people up there grin
I dey tell you bruh
Me self dey enjoy am dem gbì girls grin
Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by fergie001: 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
ZIINI:

I dey tell you bruh
Me self dey enjoy am dem gbì girls grin
grin
Re: Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial by essenjack(m): 12:25am On Nov 15, 2020
in the voice of buhari: Panity ofon fanity

(1) (Reply)

My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose / Jonathan Political Miscalculation Gave Us Buhari / NIN Would Be Linked With BVN And TIN -hajiya Hadiza Ali-dagabana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.