Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose (722 Views)

Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by Insidenaija: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Insidenaija reports that, the immediate past governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has said he never nurse the ambition of becoming a Senator, adding that his next ambition in life is either to become Nigeria’s president or a cleric.

Fayose who made this known today, November 15, which happens to be his birthday, said he hates being a senator who would be making laws that the executive would not have the courage of implementing.

Fayose, who did not mention when he planned to pursue either his cleric or presidential ambition, however, declared that God’s time does not always agree with humans calculations.

He said God had been so kind to him in his journeys through life, saying the best way to appreciate him is to work for him.

The two-time governor of Ekiti State, said a good number of his most dependable and trusted followers who he lifted up from nothing, had either deserted him or teamed up with his political foes, moments after realizing he was no longer in power.

Reeling out names of some of his former trusted aides that he claimed, let him down after leaving office to team up with his perceived political foes, Fayose said he had forgiven them all.

The former Governor who featured on a live programme aired on one of the private radio stations in Ado Ekiti over the weekend said whichever that comes first out of the two ambitions, would be his ultimate choice.

Fayose said he was eminently qualified to become Nigeria’s president if people like Olusegun Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan and Muhammadu Buhari could be so graced to be presidents.

The former governor expressed gratitude to his wife, Feyisetan for standing by him through thick and tin, stressing that her support and cooperation played important roles in his political life.

He also thanked others who believed so much in him philosophy, vision and mission, charging residents to be peaceful in their approach to issues, no matter the volume of provocation.

Fayose described as his darkest moment, the day he was impeached as Governor through “back door arrangements”.

He was impeached on October 16, 2006, by Hon. Friday Aderemi-led House of Assembly on alleged mismanagement of state funds.

But the Supreme Court, in 2014, nullified the impeachment that ousted him from office just 226 days to the expiration of his first term.

Fayose said his happiest moment was when he staged a dramatic come back against all odds to the Oke-Bareke Government House after eight years.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/my-next-ambition-is-to-be-pastor-or-nigerias-president-fayose/

Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by Karlifate: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
The dramatic ex-Governor of Ekiti State.

grin grin grin

Well, majority of Naija politicians & Naija pastors use the same strategy to run their enterprise.

He can even combine both.

Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by yarimo(m): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
FAYOSE to be pastor

1 Like

Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by sapientia(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hehehehe

This clown again

Just go and start a church

Its the easiest business to start in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by obonujoker(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Joke
Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by BlackfireX: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Yoruba people ehhhhh grin

1 Like

Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by Seerade029: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
BlackfireX:
because of one man opinion now turns to yoruba people?

1 Like

Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by WonderManly(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Yes sir! That is IfaYioSe Oshoko One The Rock.
Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by helinues: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
A joker at the same time a comedian
Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by adekolaelect(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
BlackfireX:
your old mentor and Role model has become Yoruba people? Fayose it is easier to become pastor than president bcs If God doesn't call you ,you can call yourself and answer God in advance .

1 Like

Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by BlackfireX: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
adekolaelect:
your old mentor and Role model has become Yoruba people? Fayose it is easier to become pastor than president bcs If God doesn't call you ,you can call yourself and answer God in advance .

Ade Akoleta, is that how you slap your father grin
Omo ale ni boy yi grin

1 Like

Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by adekolaelect(m): 5:37am On Nov 16, 2020
BlackfireX:

Ade Akoleta, is that how you slap your father grin
Omo ale ni boy yi grin
No but you that reason with your Anus ,speaking out of your untrained mouthosenslessly by mentioning Yoruba's as if we are the manifestation of stupidity in your life.

1 Like

Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by Afamed: 5:42am On Nov 16, 2020
Seerade029:

because of one man opinion now turns to yoruba people?
Ignore the bigot
Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by Formularcr7: 7:56am On Nov 16, 2020
Business man
Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by ivolt: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2020
He is qualified to run.
Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by obami007(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2020
Pastor Ayo Fayose

The title fits you sir
Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Fayose is too dramatic to become Nigeria's President especially at this time.
Buhari has really opened our eyes.
Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by BlackfireX: 11:32am On Nov 16, 2020
adekolaelect:
No but you that reason with your Anus ,speaking out of your untrained mouthosenslessly by mentioning Yoruba's as if we are the manifestation of stupidity in your life.

So the dog in your house breastfeed goat ... Aaahhh won ti get family oponu yi grin
Re: My Next Ambition Is To Be Pastor Or Nigeria’s President — Fayose by adekolaelect(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
BlackfireX:

So the dog in your house breastfeed goat ... Aaahhh won ti get family oponu yi grin
that describe how your stupidity makes you believed unbelievable.

(1) (Reply)

Wike's Reign As A Governor Will End But The Igbos Will Still Be Here. / Coup: Buratai Has Failed, Desperately Trying To Keep His Job– Junaid Mohammed / NIN Would Be Linked With BVN And TIN -hajiya Hadiza Ali-dagabana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.