Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Relocating To Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Europe (790 Views)

My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Europe by younglleo: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hello nairalanders
How much would it cost relocating to Netherlands to start a football career?
Re: Relocating To Europe by zanshi: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
younglleo:
Hello nairalanders

I would say for an avg 15,000eur or 11k

But have a backup hustle if that route dosen't work out.
Re: Relocating To Europe by Kinkykinky: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Relocating To Europe by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 13, 2020
cool
Re: Relocating To Europe by Cousin9999: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
younglleo:
Hello nairalanders

Nothing, if you're good.

If you're serious, put some videos of yourself online. Find opportunities to play locally and showcase your skill.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Exposed As Live Crabs Busted Out Of Her Luggage At The Airport.vid / Please How Do I Get From Ikorodu Garage To Lasuth. / How To Get To Abeokuta From Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.