Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nigerian Lady Exposed As Live Crabs Busted Out Of Her Luggage At The Airport.vid - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Exposed As Live Crabs Busted Out Of Her Luggage At The Airport.vid (788 Views)

Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Lady Exposed As Live Crabs Busted Out Of Her Luggage At The Airport.vid by kemzy036: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2020
A Nigerian lady has been exposed big time at the airport while trying to transport these huge crabs overseas.

The video was shared by Nollywood actress Mary Njoku who believes it’s a disgrace for African sisters to be doing so.

In the video, you could see these huge African crabs getting out of where they were kept sparking laughter from those standing by. Those who could not help themselves broke into laughter.

Some were falling off the troll, the people who were scared too had to pick their laugage while the crabs moved about.

She wrote, “Dear African Sisters, must you ‘fall our hand’ every time you travel”.

Watch the video below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/wahala-nigerian-lady-exposed-as-live.html

Now we know for a fact that there are crabs in other parts of the and not Africa, so the reason why she decided to send the crabs there might be strange.

There are some items that are prohibited when traveling like hard drugs, but crabs certainly should be allowed.

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposed As Live Crabs Busted Out Of Her Luggage At The Airport.vid by Chicagoesontop: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2020
She wan go prepare Okro soup for one Oyibo man wey go eat finish and his brain go turn so she go start to dey remote the man .
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposed As Live Crabs Busted Out Of Her Luggage At The Airport.vid by DaddyRochie1642: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
She wan go prepare Okro soup for one Oyibo man wey go eat finish and his brain go turn so she go start to dey remote the man .

Oga I want it to pepper you very well with that your Thick Lips grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposed As Live Crabs Busted Out Of Her Luggage At The Airport.vid by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2020
Why? Some people though.

Are there no crabs abroad? Imagine this happened inside the plane, thats automatic plane crash.

Low mentality everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposed As Live Crabs Busted Out Of Her Luggage At The Airport.vid by Chicagoesontop: 6:27am On Dec 05, 2020
What is this one saying? Abeg face your front cos am not your type.
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposed As Live Crabs Busted Out Of Her Luggage At The Airport.vid by Chicagoesontop: 6:28am On Dec 05, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga I want it to pepper you very well with that your Thick Lips grin grin

What is this one saying? Abeg face your front cos am not your type.

Can I Go Ahead With My Visa Application Without The TB Certificate? / How Can I Get To Unizik From Benin City / Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8