Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

My Collapse ADC Was Exhausted -gov. Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Collapse ADC Was Exhausted -gov. Obaseki (462 Views)

‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC / We Will Shutdown Aso Rock If Obasanjo Is Touched - ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Collapse ADC Was Exhausted -gov. Obaseki by choiceo: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Governor Godwin Obaseki has disclosed that his Aide-De-Camp, who slumped during his second term inauguration at Benin City, Edo State was exhausted and he is currently recovering.

The governor made this know while featuring in a Channels Tv program, '#Politics Today' anchored by Seun Okinbaloye immediately after he was sworn in for his second term.

According to Governor Obaseki,"He is fine, he is responding to treatment, I think he was a little bit exhausted".

Governor Godwin Obaseki in the program highlighted that in his second tenure, he is going to reduce political appointment and focus more on the civil service because it is the engine of every government and agriculture.

Read more on:

http://www.politicsgovernance.com/my-adc-was-a-little-bit-exhausted-he-is-responding-to-treatment-gov-obaseki/

Re: My Collapse ADC Was Exhausted -gov. Obaseki by EASY39(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
It's okay
Re: My Collapse ADC Was Exhausted -gov. Obaseki by Liposure: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
All these ADC are trying oh. To stand behind your principal throughout a duration no easy
Re: My Collapse ADC Was Exhausted -gov. Obaseki by NwaNimo1(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
The guy no fit at all.......useless ADC
Re: My Collapse ADC Was Exhausted -gov. Obaseki by Moferere: 5:27am On Nov 13, 2020
We wish him quick recovery.

Thank God the arrow did not kill him

(1) (Reply)

Despite #endsars, Sanwo-olu Receives Overwhelming Welcome In Agege (VIDEO) / Northern Governors Refuse To Hold meeting About GSSS Kankara- Reno Omokri / BREAKING: NIMC Staff Stage Protest Over Poor Working Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.