Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Road To 2023: Port Harcourt Tour Concluded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road To 2023: Port Harcourt Tour Concluded (382 Views)

It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose / (video) Maj. Gen. Gowon Arrives Port Harcourt Tour Towns Recaptured From Biafra / Onnoghen’s Trial: FG Filed Charges Before We Concluded Investigation – CCB Offic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road To 2023: Port Harcourt Tour Concluded by Princevictor966(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
In my first leg tour to port harcourt among states of the six geopolitical zones i will tour.

I and my team called for an observance of a minute silence in honor of those massacred in obigbo Rivers state before the commencement of our.

Today, i called for the engagement of the youth population in formal political mechanisms, stressing that their involvement in politics would increase the fairness of political processes.

Youths have the potentials of contributing to better and more sustainable policies as well as restoring trust in public institutions, taking into cognisance the fact that the segment of the population constitutes the greatest asset of the Nation.

With the extolled vibrancy, energy, dedication and resourcefulness of the youth population, if these attributes are meaningfully explored, it would translate into a more prosperous society.

In view of this, I wish to call on our teeming youths to engage themselves or be part of the processes that would bring about the more deserved changes that we desire by increasing our perseverance and resilience.

My exact words at Rivers PDP Secretariat with her youths leadership meeting.

Next Leg tour -> Yenegoa by tomorrow.
Will keep you updated as usual!

Re: Road To 2023: Port Harcourt Tour Concluded by Moferere: 5:25am On Nov 13, 2020
You have changed your dp from that your ragtag shoe to another picture where you carry hair on your head like a displaced Sudanese.

Still, you look hungry.
Re: Road To 2023: Port Harcourt Tour Concluded by HAccord: 5:38am On Nov 13, 2020
Moferere:
[s]You have changed your dp from that your ragtag shoe to another picture where you carry hair on your head like a displaced Sudanese.

Still, you look hungry. [/s]

yoruba muslim, leave the young man alone, he is not the source of your bitterness and pessimistic outlook towards life.

Will you be poor and still be a witch?
I ga bu ogbenye, buru amusu?
Re: Road To 2023: Port Harcourt Tour Concluded by BREYZ: 5:54am On Nov 13, 2020
Princevictor966:
In my first leg tour to port harcourt among states of the six geopolitical zones i will tour.

I and my team called for an observance of a minute silence in honor of those massacred in obigbo Rivers state before the commencement of our.

Today, i called for the engagement of the youth population in formal political mechanisms, stressing that their involvement in politics would increase the fairness of political processes.

Youths have the potentials of contributing to better and more sustainable policies as well as restoring trust in public institutions, taking into cognisance the fact that the segment of the population constitutes the greatest asset of the Nation.

With the extolled vibrancy, energy, dedication and resourcefulness of the youth population, if these attributes are meaningfully explored, it would translate into a more prosperous society.

In view of this, I wish to call on our teeming youths to engage themselves or be part of the processes that would bring about the more deserved changes that we desire by increasing our perseverance and resilience.

My exact words at Rivers PDP Secretariat with her youths leadership meeting.

Next Leg tour -> Yenegoa by tomorrow.
Will keep you updated as usual!

This one don dye hair, dye brain join grin
Re: Road To 2023: Port Harcourt Tour Concluded by Moferere: 6:21am On Nov 13, 2020
HAccord:

yoruba muslim, leave the young man alone, he is not the source of your bitterness and pessimistic outlook towards life.

Will you be poor and still be a witch?
I ga bu ogbenye, buru amusu?

Please, don't tag me a Muslim. That thing dey vex me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Deducts N30K Pocket Money For Students Of Abia Origin In ABSU From Fees / I Believe Lai Over CNN, / Gowon Breaks Silence On UK Parliament’s Claims That He Stole Half Of CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.