Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose (5371 Views)

What If Tinubu Loose Or Fail To Grabe Apc Ticket In Primary. / Ooni Of Ife: Politicians Playing Nigerians Like Ludo, They're All The Same / Fashola: Nigerians Disappointed As They're Looking For Results In Wrong Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Psalmistproject: 6:26am On Sep 24, 2023
For those that have followed my previous threads concerning issues with Tinubu's legitimacy when it comes to being the president of Nigeria, I have made some predictions and we have arrived at the last stages of the process.

In my predictions I noted that the West is afraid of obi's presidency. Obi is a true leader! He has the energy to galvernize the entire Africa to greatness.

Atiku is clueless and selfish. She(yes she) may not really do much more than what tinubu is doing. The West would have loved to work with him but they have evaluated the kind of political instability it will result if another northern Moslem is allowed to head the nation, it will be chaos and serious anarchy.

But for tinubu, they rejected him in the beginning even till election day.
Few days after elections, various occurrences started surfacing. The junta in Niger presented tinubu with the greatest opportunity in his political lifetime to completely bury issues surrounding his real identity, qualifications and personality.

They were willing to work with tinubu all of a sudden and they underrated or insulted the minds of the Nigerian people and by extension, well meaning Africans. They actually feel that any tyrant can just start a dangerous movement of war in Africa without strong opposition.

They knew for the war to happen, they need a real dirty man that they have something against to push it.

Ofcourse I predicted how things will go if tinubu fails to enact a war in Niger.

Now, it's clear he has failed and the consequences are here to bite.

When they said exposing his real credentials will destroy his remaining image, it wasn't just in Nigeria but also in the US. The reason is that his unscrupulous act must have attracted accomplices. And this will shake up America's political space. He may be barred from entering US and his name will cast a long shadow of shame on Africa.

Now nobody wants that.

Have you seen any of his mouthpieces trying to defend him again since after the judge mandated the university to release his records? No! Not even for a media interaction or a twit.

So what do you think is going on on his cabinets minds? Everyone is better than him!!
You know, when you are deceived to work for a company, and you found that your Master is a wanted criminal, the only thought that comes to your mind is to protect yourself just in case.

There will be those that doesn't have anywhere to go. Such lot swims in corruption and thuggery.
These aides will try to give him moral support and ginger to trample on as many that will not fall in line. They will be ready to kill many and litter our streets with with corpse.

But these ones will meet their match from the north and also from the south south eventually.

He will become so much of a joke that he can't have a smooth diplomatic relations with another country without being looked at as a shit.
People like wike will grab his scrotum and go further to dig up the rest dirt about him. Wike will not desert him early, he will pretend to be one of the caring ones until he has enough inside information. After which he will start cutting his structures in Abuja into pieces.

Eventually, after the supreme court and God still allows him to continue, to teach him and others like him a strong lesson, the senators from the northern block and aggrieved southern blocks will start to push for his impeachment. Infact SHETTIMA will champion it.

The party will conclude he's bad for the country's image. Never in the history of the greatest black nation in the world has there been a known criminal with serious cases to answer become a president.

At some point, you that is reading this and defending him now will also turn against him.

There's a lot I have seen but I will end it here.
Tinubu will not complete his first tenure.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by SalamRushdie: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2023
Obi is a true leader! He has the energy to galvernize the entire Africa to greatness.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Throwback: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2023
In my predictions I noted that the West is afraid of obi's presidency. Obi is a true leader! He has the energy to galvernize the entire Africa to greatness.

Atleast, we now know the disease that inspired your delusions.

If only Obi was not the former Governor of Anambra state that employed state capture to grow his bank and his brewery, and made Anambra youths become destitute under the bridges of Lagos.

Obi suddenly has the energy that he did not have when he was Governor?

What economic or infrastructural greatness did Obi achieve in his 8yrs that surpassed the less than 3years reign of Ngige?

All the rubbish you wrote is no different from the rubbish that has been coming from the zombies who are still mourning their electoral loss.

55 Likes 14 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Corrinthians(m): 6:38am On Sep 24, 2023

Obi is a true leader! He has the energy to galvanize the entire Africa to greatness.

Rotflmao!!😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by DrGoodman: 6:40am On Sep 24, 2023
Throwback:

If only Obi was not the former Governor of Anambra state that employed state capture to grow his bank and his brewery, and made Anambra youths become destitute under the bridges of Lagos.

All the rubbish you wrote is no different from the rubbish that has been coming from the zombies who are still mourning their electoral loss.

Apart from lies, there is nothing a Tinubu supporters can offer. Continue lying.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Throwback: 6:42am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

Apart from lies, there is nothing a Tinubu supporters can offer. Continue lying.

I come in peace.

See my peace offering of vintage Obi below.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Corrinthians(m): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2023
Throwback:

These guys are worse than zombies my brother.

I mean, do they really share any traits in common with humans? How do they say these things and believe same? I keep asking them, this Obi they write about and support, is he different from the Obi that governed Anambra state?

I don't get it. This is how they propel idiots to god status and end up blaming everyone but themselves for the actions of the idiots later. Cases in point: Kanu, Ekpa, FFK, Reno, and one Hundeyin is underway.

Shocking how they intend to give life to this blunt fallacy.

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by NOwazobia: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2023
I hate Tinubu more than anything but this is a total rubbish conjecture.

This is how those fake prophets started...

Na boredom cause this your nonsense so...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Throwback: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2023
Corrinthians:

I mean, do they really share any traits in common with humans? How do they say these things and believe same? I keep asking them, this Obi they write about and support, is he different from the Obi that governed Anambra state?

I don't get it. This is how they propel idiots to god status and end up blaming everyone but themselves for the actions of the idiots later. Cases in point: Kanu, Ekpa, FFK, Reno, and one Hundeyin is underway.

Obi's destiny was to fulfill the Presidential ambition of Tinubu.

Other than that, Peter Obi has no future political victory to achieve in this country.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by mymadam(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2023
Corrinthians:

Rotflmao!!😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by AntiChristian: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2023
This is a prophetic delusion plus illusion!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by DrGoodman: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2023
Throwback:

I come in peace.

See my peace offering of vintage Obi below.

Also see this, Peter Obi remains the father of Tinubu when it comes to being clean. Peter Obi has no single speck of stain on him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by PaulNwosu: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2023
Psalmistproject:

In the olden days, your types were flogged with cassave sticks and starved till they picked up their baskets and joined others in the farm.

I feel you Igbos supporting Peter Obi actually know he's a failure and mediocre but want to force him on Nigeria as a way of punishing Nigeria. Those of us who refuse to follow the mad majority,you try to harm us and wish us evil because we are an obstacle to your evil plans.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by DrGoodman: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2023
Psalmistproject:
For those that have followed my previous threads concerning issues with Tinubu's legitimacy when it comes to being the president of Nigeria, I have made some predictions and we have arrived at the last stages of the process.

Atiku is clueless and selfish. She(yes she) may not really do much more than what tinubu is doing. The West would have loved to work with him but they have evaluated the kind of political instability it will result if another northern Moslem is allowed to head the nation, it will be chaos and serious anarchy.

Few days after elections, various occurrences started surfacing. The junta in Niger presented tinubu with the greatest opportunity in his political lifetime to completely bury issues surrounding his real identity, qualifications and personality.

They were willing to work with tinubu all of a sudden and they underrated or insulted the minds of the Nigerian people and by extension, well meaning Africans. They actually feel that any tyrant can just start a dangerous movement of war in Africa without strong opposition.

They knew for the war to happen, they need a real dirty man that they have something against to push it.

Ofcourse I predicted how things will go if tinubu fails to enact a war in Niger.

When they said exposing his real credentials will destroy his remaining image, it wasn't just in Nigeria but also in the US. The reason is that his unscrupulous act must have attracted accomplices. And this will shake up America's political space. He may be barred from entering US and his name will cast a long shadow of shame on Africa.

Now nobody wants that.

Have you seen any of his mouthpieces trying to defend him again since after the judge mandated the university to release his records? No! Not even for a media interaction or a twit.

So what do you think is going on on his cabinets minds? Everyone is better than him!!
You know, when you are deceived to work for a company, and you found that your Master is a wanted criminal, the only thought that comes to your mind is to protect yourself just in case.

There will be those that doesn't have anywhere to go. Such lot swims in corruption and thuggery.
These aides will try to give him moral support and ginger to trample on as many that will not fall in line. They will be ready to kill many and litter our streets with with corpse.

But these ones will meet their match from the north and also from the south south eventually.

He will become so much of a joke that he can't have a smooth diplomatic relations with another country without being looked at as a shit.
People like wike will grab his scrotum and go further to dig up the rest dirt about him. Wike will not desert him early, he will pretend to be one of the caring ones until he has enough inside information. After which he will start cutting his structures in Abuja into pieces.

Eventually, after the supreme court and God still allows him to continue, to teach him and others like him a strong lesson, the senators from the northern block and aggrieved southern blocks will start to push for his impeachment. Infact SHETTIMA will champion it.

The party will conclude he's bad for the country's image. Never in the history of the greatest black nation in the world has there been a known criminal with serious cases to answer become a president.

At some point, you that is reading this and defending him now will also turn against him.

Cutting him loose will make his people less of rice bandits and criminals?

4 Likes

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by DrGoodman: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

In the olden days, your types were flogged with cassave sticks and starved till they picked up their baskets and joined others in the farm.

I feel you Igbos supporting Peter Obi actually know he's a failure and mediocre but want to force him on Nigeria as a way of punishing Nigeria. Those of us who refuse to follow the mad majority,you try to harm us and wish us evil because we are an obstacle to your evil plans.

Peter Obi is the most successful governor Nigeria has ever seen. Tinubu is the worst.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by DrGoodman: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2023
Throwback:

Obi's destiny was to fulfill the Presidential ambition of Tinubu.

Other than that, Peter Obi has no future political victory to achieve in this country.

Peter Obi won the presidential elections neatly, what appeared thereafter is not even supposed to worry him, but the rest ofbrh3 people in Nigeria, because bigger criminality will still happen.

If am Peter Obi, I will be very happy.

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by PaulNwosu: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

Peter Obi is the most successful governor Nigeria has ever seen. Tinubu is the worst.

You have normalised failure.
I don't blame you.
You have never tasted good governance in your life.

PSquare tasted good governance in Lagos and didn't return to Igboland.

Igbos will taste good governance whether you selfish Igbo boys in Lagos like it or not.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by DrGoodman: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=PaulNwosu post=125983681][/quote]

With the great success Peter obi recorded in Anambra, t7nushould be jailed for mismanaging more than 300% of the money Anambra succeeded with, and he only gave you people agberos grin

Shame on you people glorifying poverty.
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by PaulNwosu: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

Yorubas are enjoying. They are carrying bags of rice.
That 1 bag of rice will be enough to win Senate seat in Enugu.
They were sharing jollof in Enugu on election day. When it got finished, they started using okpa.
They shared it till Mbah won.

Imagine leaving a Frank Nweke Jr of APGA for an Mbah of PDP. Is that not a curse?

They need to dip Holy Rosary into the River Niger and sprinkle the water all across South East. Too many idiots in Alaigbo.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by DrGoodman: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Yorubas are enjoying. They are carrying bags of rice.
That 1 bag of rice will be enough to win Senate seat in Enugu.
They were sharing jollof in Enugu on election day. When it got finished, they started using okpa.
They shared it till Mbah won.

Imagine leaving a Frank Nweke Jr of APGA for an Mbah of PDP. Is that not a curse?

They need to dip Holy Rosary into the River Niger and sprinkle the water all across South East. Too many idiots in Alaigbo.

grin grin grin

This goat doesn't know anything. The lies you peddle are all you got. Propaganda people.

Stealing rice, mama, papa, pikin from yorybaland conspired to steal bags of rice from a moving truck in broad daylight, hunger too much.

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by PaulNwosu: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

With the great success Peter obi recorded in Anambra, t7nushould be jailed for mismanaging more than 300% of the money Anambra succeeded with, and he only gave you people agberos grin

Shame on you people glorifying poverty.

I can't blame you.
Assuming Sars under Peter Obi killed like 3 of your mother's children, you won't be here typing trash.

Assuming your mother got to Anambra hospitals and doctors were on strike for 13 months, you won't forget how useless Peter Obi was as Governor.

Assuming you were a Civil servant who wasn't paid up to minimum wage whereas Peter Obi was investing Anambra money in Next and brewery, you will be more sensible.

Anyway, I can't blame you. You Igbos in Lagos don't want Alaigbo to develop like Lagos. You believe if Igboland develops, you won't be able to prove superiority to Igbos in the East.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by PaulNwosu: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

grin grin grin

This goat doesn't know anything. The lies you peddle are all you got. Propaganda people.

Stealing rice, mama, papa, pikin from yorybaland conspired to steal bags of rice from a moving truck in broad daylight, hunger too much.

The way you are triggered, I'm sure your mother ate 2 plates. grin

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by BaddestQueen(f): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2023
Corrinthians:

stop crying oo

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Meagainstthem: 7:30am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

Atleast his people won't be Onion bandits and mkpuru miri bastardgrin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by DrGoodman: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Atleast his people won't be Onion bandits and mkpuru miri bastardgrin

But they will be rice bandits and head hunters? grin

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by DrGoodman: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

The way you are triggered, I'm sure your mother ate 2 plates. grin

Na rich states dey share jollof rice, poor states steal rice as a family unit.

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Meagainstthem: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

But they will be rice bandits and head hunters? grin

Atleast they won't be Onion bandits and cannibalgrin

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by DrGoodman: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Atleast they won't be Onion bandits and cannibalgrin

Never will the Eastern region steal anything, hunger is in the North and west, forget propaganda.

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Meagainstthem: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

Never will the Eastern region steal anything, hunger is in the North and west, forget propaganda.

Don't mind punch news paper jare,those Onion were.looted by alien living in imogrin

5 Likes

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Jennieee4(f): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2023
Happy Sunday
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by DrGoodman: 7:46am On Sep 24, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Don't mind punch news paper jare,those Onion were.looted by alien living in imogrin

And we know who the hungry people living at ama awusa Owerri are, don't mind punch newspapers jare grin

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Globad(f): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2023
Psalmistproject:

Now nobody wants that.

They have moved from "he cannot win", to "he won't be sworn in" to "he won't complete first term".

Una no dey shame?

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Adebayo Adefarati Of Ondo State Is Dead / Court Orders Police To Pay N12m As Damages To Salesboy / Have Anyone Noticed The City Wide CCTV Cameras In Lagos??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.